News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Survivor  ( 12,512 )

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Survivor
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2012, 11:28:55 PM »
Quote from: Kermit IV on September 17, 2010, 12:26:56 PM
My Survivor Paulcast continues.

Putting Jimmy Johnson on this show was a terrible, terrible idea.  He's as annoying as you might expect Jimmy Johnson to be, and 80% of the interview clips are his.  Another 10% are other people talking about him.  The final 10% were people talking about the quiet lady who got voted off.

Also, the girls are very disappointing.  This appears to be the only cute girl.

Go Brenda!

I liked Jimmy Johnson and I think they were stupid for voting him off.  Annoying Jimmy should've been the one to go.  Based on my Army deployment experiences of spending pretty much all of your time with the same group of people, ya gotta get rid of anyone annoying if you can.  Jimmy didn't get along with ANYONE and he didn't bring anything to the table except bad breath(I'm guessing) and coconut farts.  Brenda seems too cocky.  Like she'd be too proud to even scramble for votes when it became obvious that she was next on the chopping block.  Watch out for Fabio, though.  I got a feelin' aboot that kid.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2012, 01:01:54 PM »
Hey buddy.

JD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2012, 12:24:35 AM »

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2012, 06:48:17 AM »
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

JD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2012, 08:28:21 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on October 12, 2012, 06:48:17 AM
Quote from: JD on October 12, 2012, 12:24:35 AM
Quote from: Slaky on October 06, 2012, 01:01:54 PM
Hey buddy.

I miss you guys. 

Where ya been, playa?

Livin, man.  L-i-v-i-n.  Can't get on at work, so only leaves at home.  I only have time for really important internet, like cat videos on youtube.  Then I remember a place I used to go.  A place where everybody knows my name.  It's that fringe messageboard about that terrible team that causes me grief even though I know it shouldn't matter to me, only the fringe messageboard isn't really about that team at all.  It's about a bunch of dudes hangin out and talkin junk, y'all.  SAP!  Where've those guys been?  And lookie here!  They been here the whole time.  Oh, how humiliating.  For ME.  I missed it all!  Where have I been?  You know?  Where HAVE I been?

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2012, 08:51:22 PM »
Quote from: JD on October 16, 2012, 08:28:21 PM
Hey buddy.

I miss you guys. 

Where ya been, playa?

Livin, man.  L-i-v-i-n.  Can't get on at work, so only leaves at home.  I only have time for really important internet, like cat videos on youtube.  Then I remember a place I used to go.  A place where everybody knows my name.  It's that fringe messageboard about that terrible team that causes me grief even though I know it shouldn't matter to me, only the fringe messageboard isn't really about that team at all.  It's about a bunch of dudes hangin out and talkin junk, y'all.  SAP!  Where've those guys been?  And lookie here!  They been here the whole time.  Oh, how humiliating.  For ME.  I missed it all!  Where have I been?  You know?  Where HAVE I been?

You guys feel that? That felt...right.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2012, 09:06:07 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on October 16, 2012, 08:51:22 PM
Quote from: JD on October 16, 2012, 08:28:21 PM
Hey buddy.

I miss you guys. 

Where ya been, playa?

You guys feel that? That felt...right.

Sap, y'all. Sap.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.