News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia  ( 132,876 )

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
« Reply #285 on: December 05, 2008, 11:19:46 PM »
Quote from: JD on December 05, 2008, 10:57:19 PM
I caught up.  In case anyone was wondering.  Did anyone even realize that I was catching up?  Daggum, you guys are so self-involved sometimes. 

I just watched "Sweet Dee Has A Heart Attack" again.  Despite that being probably the best episode of the series, and DeVito actually being sort of funny, he still managed to nearly destroy the entire episode by completely fucking up the pacing with his pointless story.  Oleg, will you please introduce yourself to him so he finally has someone to relate to and doesn't have to crave attention on TV anymore?

De Jesus

• Leftist Scum
  • Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #286 on: December 30, 2008, 01:42:33 AM »
Every night you come into my room
and pin me down with your strong arms
aou pin me down, and I try to fight you
you come inside me
you fill me up
and I become the Night Man...

So good.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #287 on: December 30, 2008, 02:26:22 AM »
Quote from: De Jesus on December 30, 2008, 01:42:33 AM
Every night you come into my room
and pin me down with your strong arms
aou pin me down, and I try to fight you
you come inside me
you fill me up
and I become the Night Man...

So good.

It's just two men sharing the night
It might seem wrong but it's just right
It's just two men sharing each other
It's just two men like loving brothers
One on top and one on bottom
One inside and one is out
One is screaming he's so happy
The other's screaming a passionate shout
It's the Night Man
The feeling so wrong it's right man
The feeling so wrong it's right man
I can't fight you man when you come inside me
And pin me down with your strong hands
And I become the passionate passionate night man

cubbiebluestew

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #288 on: September 13, 2009, 05:12:32 PM »
This is going to start again so it deserves a bump.  They have been running old episodes back to back and I have to say that I have changed my mind about DeVito in this series.  I think that he adds a great deal, as long as they don't try to make the show about him.  I once heard the Marx Brothers' humor described as "subversive".  I didn't know what they meant by that.  Now I do.  The adjective really applies to this show.  It contradicts everything near and dear to a middleclass heart.
Life is too short to be a Cub fan

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #289 on: September 13, 2009, 09:25:56 PM »
Quote from: cubbiebluestew on September 13, 2009, 05:12:32 PM
This is going to start again so it deserves a bump.  They have been running old episodes back to back and I have to say that I have changed my mind about DeVito in this series.  I think that he adds a great deal, as long as they don't try to make the show about him.  I once heard the Marx Brothers' humor described as "subversive".  I didn't know what they meant by that.  Now I do.  The adjective really applies to this show.  It contradicts everything near and dear to a middleclass heart.

I couldn't have imagined you'd be a fan but I'm glad you are.

One hour this week, female shoguns.

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #290 on: September 14, 2009, 08:40:47 AM »
I was lucky enough to get my paws on the first three seasons.  The missus and I are in love with this show; she with Charlie and me with Sweet Dee.  I guess Season 4 is out any second now since the new season starts on Thursday.  I'm getting the impression that I don't necessarily need to see Season 4 to continue on with this new season, right?  It's just my by-Gord American duty to watch the awesomeness.
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #291 on: September 14, 2009, 09:25:14 AM »
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on September 14, 2009, 08:40:47 AM
I was lucky enough to get my paws on the first three seasons.  The missus and I are in love with this show; she with Charlie and me with Sweet Dee.  I guess Season 4 is out any second now since the new season starts on Thursday.  I'm getting the impression that I don't necessarily need to see Season 4 to continue on with this new season, right?  It's just my by-Gord American duty to watch the awesomeness.

Not really.  It's occasionally self-referential, and you will miss the greatest community theater performance ever, but I doubt you'll have a hard time following the new season.
Hire Jim Essian!

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #292 on: September 14, 2009, 04:46:50 PM »
Quote from: Kermit, B. on September 14, 2009, 09:25:14 AM

Not really.  It's occasionally self-referential, and you will miss the greatest community theater performance ever, but I doubt you'll have a hard time following the new season.

He's gotta pay the troll toll first.

Ivy6

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #293 on: September 14, 2009, 10:54:35 PM »
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on September 14, 2009, 04:46:50 PM

Only if he wants to get into the boy's hole.

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #294 on: September 15, 2009, 11:15:46 AM »
Quote from: Ivy6 on September 14, 2009, 10:54:35 PM
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on September 14, 2009, 04:46:50 PM

Only if he wants to get into the boy's hole.

Dude, do you have a boner?
Hire Jim Essian!

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #295 on: September 17, 2009, 10:34:32 PM »
I think Gil is going to have some competition in the lawyering department now...   I hope that guy comes back at some point.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #296 on: September 18, 2009, 12:21:05 AM »
Quote from: powen01 on September 17, 2009, 10:34:32 PM
I think Gil is going to have some competition in the lawyering department now...   I hope that guy comes back at some point.

Wasn't there supposed to be an hour tonight?  I think I'd actually prefer having the show run later into the year than go two episodes a night and be over in 8 weeks.

Dennis and Mac's "Honey and Vinegar" routine was the balls, as was Dee's price plan for multiple kids.  Also, for anyone who bought the Season 4 DVDs, check out the live performance of The Nightman Cometh.  It's fantastic.

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #297 on: September 18, 2009, 12:50:55 AM »
Quote from: Weebs on September 18, 2009, 12:21:05 AM

Wasn't there supposed to be an hour tonight?  I think I'd actually prefer having the show run later into the year than go two episodes a night and be over in 8 weeks.

Dennis and Mac's "Honey and Vinegar" routine was the balls, as was Dee's price plan for multiple kids.  Also, for anyone who bought the Season 4 DVDs, check out the live performance of The Nightman Cometh.  It's fantastic.

That Archer preview was pretty damn funny

Ivy6

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #298 on: September 18, 2009, 08:23:51 AM »
Quote from: IrishYeti on September 18, 2009, 12:50:55 AM

As soon as I heard Lucille Bluth playing the mother, I was in.  And it was very good.  "Are you paying for your portion of lunch"  "Just the tip."

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #299 on: September 18, 2009, 08:41:23 AM »
Quote from: Ivy6 on September 18, 2009, 08:23:51 AM
Quote from: IrishYeti on September 18, 2009, 12:50:55 AM

As soon as I heard Lucille Bluth playing the mother, I was in.  And it was very good.  "Are you paying for your portion of lunch"  "Just the tip."

Lucille Bluth and Kitty Sanchez both.

I kind of expected to see a Mitch Hurwitz producer credit at the close, but instead it was apparently created by the guy behind Sealab 2021.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?