News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Friday Night Lights  ( 31,307 )

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Friday Night Lights
« Reply #165 on: January 30, 2011, 07:06:15 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on January 30, 2011, 04:49:45 PM
Quote from: Yeti on January 30, 2011, 04:14:08 PM
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on January 27, 2011, 07:21:38 AM
I think this might be the best season of them all.  Only 2 more episodes left.  Not really sure what all they're going to do with everybody yet, though.  The football scenes are even more unrealistic.

They keep on teasing the shit out of what they're doing with the Taylors..And yea, the football scenes are meh but who cares. I know I can't complain.

I was downloading them from a torrent but got a finger-wag from Xfinity for downloading copyrighted content. Guess I'll be waiting for the NBC airings.

Not all of the links work, but I've found luck in finding one of the sites to have the show available to watch: http://www.tvduck.com/Friday-Night-Lights.html

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #166 on: February 04, 2011, 09:23:23 AM »
Only one more episode left.  I don't know why they have to cancel this show, but Outsourced is still on.  What is up with that?  I don't know what the Taylors are going to do, but I want to go with them wherever they are.  And Tyra is hot, but not nearly as hot as the Coach's slut daughter with her big hogans
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #167 on: February 06, 2011, 07:29:10 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on February 04, 2011, 09:23:23 AM
Only one more episode left.  I don't know why they have to cancel this show, but Outsourced is still on.  What is up with that?  I don't know what the Taylors are going to do, but I want to go with them wherever they are.  And Tyra is hot, but not nearly as hot as the Coach's slut daughter with her big hogans

Best show on TV

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #168 on: February 09, 2011, 09:08:08 PM »
You cryin' too Dubbs?

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #169 on: February 10, 2011, 11:25:37 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on February 09, 2011, 09:08:08 PM
You cryin' too Dubbs?

I cried for about an hour straight.  and not for the normal reason, b/c of this amazing show.

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #170 on: July 06, 2011, 10:33:10 PM »
I've been watching this show on the Netflix.  Holee crap, it's outstanding.  The second season was kind of a downer, but it's all been steaktitsauce.  I'm on the second episode of the 4th season.  Think I'm a loser for finding this too late?  Guess again.  I've spent the past 2 months watching it straight through and I've got the final season DVR'd, so I don't have to wait for anything.  In your face.  I'm awsesome! 

burnFACE
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #171 on: July 11, 2011, 10:02:53 PM »
I just finished watching the episode with Matt's Dad's funeral.  That was a good episode.  The kid that played Matt done good.  He done real good.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #172 on: July 18, 2011, 08:40:58 AM »
Sorry to interrupt this JD-cast, but I'm sad this show is over.  I will miss you, Coach Taylor.  What a badass character (even though he bitched out in the end after building up all that manliness and fortitude for five years, then undercutting it with the Jenga block of doom by going to Philly with Mrs. Coach--but I guess she's making bank so it's okay).

Clear eyes, full hearts...can't lose.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #174 on: October 06, 2011, 10:49:39 AM »
Quote"It's happening for realsies," Britton, 44 -- who earned an Emmy nod for her role as Tami Taylor -- tells Us Weekly.

I love you, Connie.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"