News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The only site I'll ever need...  ( 634,882 )

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The only site I'll ever need...
« Reply #3330 on: April 17, 2015, 02:03:41 PM »
I tweeted to the Head Moran about throwing one for a Spring Training game but he didn't bite.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3331 on: April 17, 2015, 07:15:14 PM »
Quote from: J Rod on April 17, 2015, 11:20:35 AM
Quote from: Tonker on April 17, 2015, 11:03:26 AM
Quote from: J Rod on April 17, 2015, 10:56:09 AM
Quote from: SKO on April 16, 2015, 12:18:30 PM
Quote from: Tonker on April 16, 2015, 12:12:58 PM
Quote from: SKO on April 16, 2015, 11:55:07 AM
Quote from: PenFoe on April 16, 2015, 11:53:36 AM
Quote from: SKO on April 16, 2015, 11:52:38 AM
I'm just terrified that Yeti is the smart one in some family.

I mean...we've all heard about your family too, SKO.  

Hey I'm not the smart one in my family. I'm just the one that's smart and relatively sane. The one currently living in Thailand with his wife (who goes by the facebook name of Foxy L. Stargirrl) is basically a fucking rocket scientist. He's just completely off his rocker.

The middle brother's dumber than a stump, so that's fair.

That's "Foxie L. Stargirl", actually.

Wouldn't know. Cut him out of my life completely. He flew to Thailand on fucking Christmas Eve, after having a "heart to heart" with his six year old daughter about why it's "too hard to be away from someone you love so much." Then Christmas Day she said to me "I can't wait to show my dad my princess dress" that she got for Christmas, not understanding that he won't be back for god knows how long, and at that moment I wrote him off. Mother fucker.

Holy fucking shit...that breaks my heart...with a 3 year old girl myself, I can't imagine this...I love the twinkle mine gets in her eye when she's proud to show me something.  I truly hope she's doing well despite the POS.

Paul?  Is that you?

Who the hell is Paul?
Disputatious.  That is a great word, that even as a lawyer, I have never spoken out loud.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3332 on: April 21, 2015, 01:08:57 PM »
I guess this goes here?

MLB Network to debut http://m.mlb.com/news/article/119234412/statcast-technology-debut-2015-cardinals-nationals-mlb-network Statcast (sorry, forgot how to do url's here).
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3333 on: April 21, 2015, 01:44:37 PM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on April 21, 2015, 01:08:57 PM
I guess this goes here?

MLB Network to debut http://m.mlb.com/news/article/119234412/statcast-technology-debut-2015-cardinals-nationals-mlb-network Statcast (sorry, forgot how to do url's here).

"Enjoy our new Statcast, a graphics package designed to distract you from the stream of stupid coming out of Harold Reynolds' mouth."
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3334 on: April 21, 2015, 08:02:40 PM »
DPD.  If Statcast means I can look forward to more "news" alerts to my iPhone like "WATCH: Statcast shows Cardinals OF Jon Jay hitting a max speed of 17 mph en route to a running grab," I'd rather do without.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3335 on: April 21, 2015, 08:42:26 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on April 21, 2015, 08:02:40 PM
DPD.  If Statcast means I can look forward to more "news" alerts to my iPhone like "WATCH: Statcast shows Cardinals OF Jon Jay hitting a max speed of 17 mph en route to a running grab," I'd rather do without.

This one?

Kapler-esque.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3336 on: April 22, 2015, 01:41:11 PM »
This is funny...don't care who you are (even the lady who got smoked--she was released from the hospital yesterday I think).

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3337 on: April 22, 2015, 01:42:38 PM »
Wow. Never seen that. Her head must have been right against the net? Scary.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3338 on: April 22, 2015, 01:45:28 PM »
Not sure where else to put this, but we've ripped folks like this before: Food Blogger Famous for Curing Her Own Cancer Admits She Was Never Sick

QuoteIn the interview, Gibson—who's been known to advocate against conventional medicine and vaccines, and once claimed her health issues were caused by Gardasil—admits "she is passionate about avoiding gluten, dairy and coffee, but doesn't really understand how cancer works," Women's Weekly said in a preview of the piece.

Consumer Affairs Victoria is now investigating the fake cancer survivor for failing to make a promised $227,000 donation to charity from sales of her app. Victoria Police said last week that they wouldn't charge her with a crime.

In her interview, Gibson gave no explanation for why she perpetrated the hoax, although the Weekly reportedly speculates she suffers from Munchausen syndrome, a condition marked by faking severe illnesses for attention.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3339 on: April 22, 2015, 01:49:57 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on April 22, 2015, 01:45:28 PM
Not sure where else to put this, but we've ripped folks like this before: Food Blogger Famous for Curing Her Own Cancer Admits She Was Never Sick

QuoteIn the interview, Gibson—who's been known to advocate against conventional medicine and vaccines, and once claimed her health issues were caused by Gardasil—admits "she is passionate about avoiding gluten, dairy and coffee, but doesn't really understand how cancer works," Women's Weekly said in a preview of the piece.

Consumer Affairs Victoria is now investigating the fake cancer survivor for failing to make a promised $227,000 donation to charity from sales of her app. Victoria Police said last week that they wouldn't charge her with a crime.

In her interview, Gibson gave no explanation for why she perpetrated the hoax, although the Weekly reportedly speculates she suffers from Munchausen syndrome, a condition marked by faking severe illnesses for attention.

Fucking Aussies. Tonk, what the fuck are you guys doing down there?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3340 on: April 22, 2015, 01:51:11 PM »

This reads like a Wheezer Dead Pool candidate

EDIT: IS a Wheezer Dead Pool candidate

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3341 on: April 22, 2015, 02:07:36 PM »
Quote from: Median Desipio Chucklehead on April 22, 2015, 01:49:57 PM

Fucking Aussies. Tonk, what the fuck are you guys doing down there?

Mostly, not fucking our quotes up, you dickhead.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3342 on: April 22, 2015, 02:15:00 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on April 22, 2015, 02:07:36 PM
Mostly, not fucking our quotes up, you dickhead.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3343 on: April 22, 2015, 06:03:03 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on April 22, 2015, 01:51:11 PM

Consumer Affairs Victoria is now inves tigating the fake cancer survivor for failing to make a promised $227,000 donation to charity from sales of her app. Victoria Police said last week that they wouldn't charge her with a crime.

This reads like a Wheezer Dead Pool candidate

EDIT: IS a Wheezer Dead Pool candidate

Pretty sure this is DRLP in the Wheezer category.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3344 on: April 23, 2015, 09:14:51 AM »
Have we seen Chris Rock regale us on how baseball is dying? Give it a watch if you dare: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFFQkQ6Va3A