News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Bulls are insignificant right now.  ( 310,570 )

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Bulls are insignificant right now.
« Reply #780 on: May 14, 2010, 11:57:42 PM »

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #781 on: May 15, 2010, 08:42:06 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on May 14, 2010, 11:57:42 PM
Quote from: ChuckD on May 14, 2010, 08:42:32 PM
Quote from: Slaky on May 14, 2010, 05:23:31 PM
Quote from: R-V on May 14, 2010, 03:49:20 PM
I think this makes Lebron to the Bulls a lock.

http://wcwpsports.blogspot.com/2010/05/west-sleeping-with-lebrons-mom-reason.html

This is why I love the NBA.

Because it's just like Major League?

With less Berenger.

Watch what you say about Berenger---he could snipe you from a quarter mile without even shutting his left eye.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #782 on: May 21, 2010, 01:43:36 PM »
Quote from: JD on May 15, 2010, 08:42:06 AM
Quote from: Slaky on May 14, 2010, 11:57:42 PM
Quote from: ChuckD on May 14, 2010, 08:42:32 PM
Quote from: Slaky on May 14, 2010, 05:23:31 PM
Quote from: R-V on May 14, 2010, 03:49:20 PM
I think this makes Lebron to the Bulls a lock.

http://wcwpsports.blogspot.com/2010/05/west-sleeping-with-lebrons-mom-reason.html

This is why I love the NBA.

Because it's just like Major League?

With less Berenger.

Watch what you say about Berenger---he could snipe you from a quarter mile without even shutting his left eye.

More sexy rumors.

QuoteBut I do know a guy on Cleveland's near West Side — I'll call him Vince — who runs an occasional dogfight, and Vince swears on his mother's grave that the night before Game 5 of the Celtics series, one of Mo Williams's pit bulls raped Antawn Jamison's Shih Tzu, Tootsie.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #783 on: May 21, 2010, 05:56:48 PM »
So, Chris Bosh would approve a sign-and-trade to the Bulls (and 4 other teams).

Bosh likes that option, sources told Ford, because he'd get one more year on his contract and could make more money.
Sources said the Raptors prefer a sign-and-trade if Bosh is intent on leaving as well.

One source said Bosh's decision hinges on where LeBron James signs.

"If LeBron decides to go to either New York or Chicago, I think that's where you'll see Chris land," the source told Ford. "If LeBron stays in Cleveland, I think the process is more wide open."

While the idea of LeBron and Bosh together on the Bulls is obviously all kinds of awesome, the fact that Bosh is looking for a sign-and-trade so he can get more money and leave the Raptors in better shape when he leaves despite the fact that it would put his new team in worse shape (barring the LeBron/Bosh scenario) seems a little short-sighted for a guy presumably pretty concerned with winning at this point.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #784 on: May 25, 2010, 08:36:29 AM »
Chris Broussard's sole purpose at the moment seems to be getting Bulls fans excited about things that'll never happen.

QuoteThe Chicago Bulls have reached out to Phil Jackson through back channels to gauge his interest in returning to the franchise he won six NBA titles with, according to two sources with knowledge of the situation.

There has been no direct contact between Bulls officials and Jackson, according to the sources, but people close to both parties have spoken and come away with the belief that Jackson would be open to a potential reunion in Chicago next season.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #785 on: May 25, 2010, 08:42:46 AM »
Quote from: R-V on May 25, 2010, 08:36:29 AM
Chris Broussard's sole purpose at the moment seems to be getting Bulls fans excited about things that'll never happen.

QuoteThe Chicago Bulls have reached out to Phil Jackson through back channels to gauge his interest in returning to the franchise he won six NBA titles with, according to two sources with knowledge of the situation.

There has been no direct contact between Bulls officials and Jackson, according to the sources, but people close to both parties have spoken and come away with the belief that Jackson would be open to a potential reunion in Chicago next season.

The Bulls are going to dominate next year with their Rose/Wade/LeBron/Bosh/Noah starting lineup.  And with Phil as coach, I really think he'll get the most out of some of the bench guys like Carlos Boozer and Amare Stoudemire.

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #786 on: May 25, 2010, 08:51:14 AM »
Quote from: Eli on May 25, 2010, 08:42:46 AM

The Bulls are going to dominate next year with their Rose/Wade/LeBron/Bosh/Noah starting lineup.  And with Phil as coach, I really think he'll get the most out of some of the bench guys like Carlos Boozer and Amare Stoudemire.

82-0.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #787 on: May 25, 2010, 12:53:39 PM »
Quote from: Waco Kid on May 25, 2010, 08:51:14 AM
Quote from: Eli on May 25, 2010, 08:42:46 AM

82-0 and out in the 2nd round.

I was told LeBron is a bum'd
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #788 on: May 27, 2010, 12:30:47 PM »

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #789 on: May 28, 2010, 09:36:57 AM »
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #790 on: June 04, 2010, 12:21:06 PM »
Just in case you wanted to see what a completely unhinged person would blog about.

"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #791 on: June 04, 2010, 12:31:38 PM »

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #792 on: June 04, 2010, 01:36:20 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on June 04, 2010, 12:21:06 PM
Just in case you wanted to see what a completely unhinged person would blog about.

QuotePosted by Smeg

QuoteScott says:
May 2, 2010 at 3:17 pm

Did he beat you out for a job or something, or are you jealous of the fact people actually like to read what he writes? Don’t throw stones until you actually have a writing job–which, given the way you react to someone who isn’t hurting you in any way, is very unlikely.

QuoteSmeg says:
May 2, 2010 at 3:43 pm

No and no. I’m a junior in high school, and I don’t even consider myself a good writer. Why should a professional writer not be expected to produce articles that are free of typos?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #793 on: June 04, 2010, 01:40:01 PM »
DPD --

QuoteJay says:
June 1, 2010 at 1:16 pm

KD apparently does make tons of grammatical errors in his blogs but it's actually a little more pathetic that you comb through his posts looking for errors to post on your own little website...

air2300

• Hank White Fan Club
    • air2300
« Reply #794 on: June 05, 2010, 03:21:59 PM »
http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nba/news/story?id=5254978

Looks like Tom Thibodeau is the new coach.  I will have to read what KD has to say before I make my opinion on the hiring.  Would James or Wade want to play for him?