News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Breaking Bad  ( 42,419 )

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Breaking Bad
« Reply #150 on: February 23, 2015, 02:11:54 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on February 23, 2015, 01:58:57 PM
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on February 23, 2015, 10:25:02 AM
Quote from: Slaky on February 23, 2015, 09:55:30 AM
About to finish season 2 - finally getting into the Pollos section of the show.

Now that Jesse's turned that poor girl back into a raging smackhead I don't even know how I'm supposed to feel. I guess...you guys kind of hate all the people on this show and that's just how it is? Saul rules, though.

Jane is awesome.  Did you recognize the actor who plays her dad?

No because I don't watch Star Trek

Ah! But how did you know... um... never mind.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #151 on: February 23, 2015, 03:10:14 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on February 23, 2015, 01:58:57 PM
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on February 23, 2015, 10:25:02 AM
Quote from: Slaky on February 23, 2015, 09:55:30 AM
About to finish season 2 - finally getting into the Pollos section of the show.

Now that Jesse's turned that poor girl back into a raging smackhead I don't even know how I'm supposed to feel. I guess...you guys kind of hate all the people on this show and that's just how it is? Saul rules, though.

Jane is awesome.  Did you recognize the actor who plays her dad?

No because I don't watch Star Trek

I recognize him from Franklin and Bash

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #152 on: February 24, 2015, 08:17:42 AM »
So season 2 just ended and wow. The Jane thing was not something I saw coming because of Chuck's "Jane rules" comment but there was no way she could live and not have Walt thinking about ways to kill her.

Jesse really started pissing me off. I hope he gets better. Drugs are fuckin gross.

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #153 on: February 24, 2015, 10:17:05 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on February 24, 2015, 08:17:42 AM
So season 2 just ended and wow. The Jane thing was not something I saw coming because of Chuck's "Jane rules" comment but there was no way she could live and not have Walt thinking about ways to kill her.

Jesse really started pissing me off. I hope he gets better. Drugs are fuckin gross.

I'm not going to tell you how to feel or how you will feel about any of these characters. Everybody processes this shit differently. But at the point in the story you're talking about I hated Walt and Jesse so much I was unsure if I could keep watching. How are you on Skyler? A lot of people really couldn't stand her.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #154 on: February 25, 2015, 02:35:52 PM »
Quote from: InternetApex on February 24, 2015, 10:17:05 AM

I'm not going to tell you how to feel or how you will feel about any of these characters. Everybody processes this shit differently. But at the point in the story you're talking about I hated Walt and Jesse so much I was unsure if I could keep watching. How are you on Skyler? A lot of people really couldn't stand her.

I never understood the Skyler hate. Walt was a dick. Skyler had every right to be a bitch.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #155 on: February 25, 2015, 04:49:40 PM »
Quote from: Tony on February 25, 2015, 02:35:52 PM
Quote from: InternetApex on February 24, 2015, 10:17:05 AM

I never understood the Skyler hate. Walt was a dick. Skyler had every right to be a bitch.

That's where I am. She's doing what she has to. She's really uptight which I can see as annoying but Walt compounded lie upon lie upon lie. How should she react? I don't hate her and I really don't get why people did - unless she gives a reason to coming up. I can't believe she didn't fuck Beneke yet.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #156 on: February 25, 2015, 11:45:05 PM »
I never hated Skyler. Her actions made sense if you accept the premise that Walt treats her like shit.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #157 on: February 26, 2015, 08:31:23 AM »
Quote from: Bort on February 25, 2015, 11:45:05 PM
I never hated Skyler. Her actions made sense if you accept the premise that Walt treats her like shit.

Yeah I have definitely accepted that. Of course last night we plowed through three eps as Beneke plowed through Mrs. White.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #158 on: February 26, 2015, 09:00:24 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on February 26, 2015, 08:31:23 AM

Yeah I have definitely accepted that. Of course last night we plowed through three eps as Beneke plowed through Mrs. White.

How anyone could actively dislike Skyler after her delivery of "I fucked Ted" is confusing to me.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #159 on: February 26, 2015, 09:25:10 AM »
Quote from: R-V on February 26, 2015, 09:00:24 AM

How anyone could actively dislike Skyler after her delivery of "I fucked Ted" is confusing to me.

Umm...... SPOILERS

Quote from: Slaky on February 25, 2015, 04:49:40 PM
I can't believe she didn't fuck Beneke yet.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #160 on: February 26, 2015, 09:40:55 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on February 26, 2015, 09:25:10 AM
Quote from: R-V on February 26, 2015, 09:00:24 AM

Umm...... SPOILERS

Quote from: Slaky on February 25, 2015, 04:49:40 PM
I can't believe she didn't fuck Beneke yet.

Dude...

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #161 on: February 26, 2015, 10:00:31 AM »
People hated her for the same reason they hated Carmela Soprano and Betty Draper. Because they're living vicariously through an awful character and the ball and chain keeps slowing the man down. Now, I know there are plenty of other reasons to hate Carm and Betty and yes, Skyler is ... SPOILER....

I didn't hate Skyler but there were moments when she made things excruciatingly difficult for Walt and you had to sit through him feeding her bullshit. I don't know. It's part of the show. Just thought I'd post is all. 
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #162 on: February 26, 2015, 11:07:17 AM »
I hate Betty Draper for reasons entirely independent of Don: she's a spiteful, shallow woman who is crushing her daughter out of a weird sense of jealousy. But any shit Don got from her is well and truly deserved.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #163 on: February 26, 2015, 01:32:16 PM »
Quote from: Bort on February 26, 2015, 11:07:17 AM
I hate Betty Draper for reasons entirely independent of Don: she's a spiteful, shallow woman who is crushing her daughter out of a weird sense of jealousy. But any shit Don got from her is well and truly deserved.

This accurately states my views on the subject.  Free Sally!
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #164 on: February 26, 2015, 01:40:30 PM »
Quote from: Bort on February 26, 2015, 11:07:17 AM

And the actress who plays her is weak.