News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Who is William Onyeabor?  ( 3,755 )

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Who is William Onyeabor?
« on: August 27, 2016, 07:03:06 AM »
Well, he's a Nigerian musician.  Anything more than that, though, is speculation.  Nobody knows when he was born (45 or 46 seems to be the consensus), he's never played live, and has almost never been interviewed or even, it seems, seen in public.  He's a High Chief, and owns and operates a flour mill.

He's also a funky, funky son of a bitch, I defy you to listen to this, and sit still.  Chuck Dickens, I'm looking at you - this should be right up your street.

The whole album ("Who is William Onyeabor?") is available here on Spotify.  And it's beautiful.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Who is William Onyeabor?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 01:57:31 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on August 27, 2016, 07:03:06 AM
Well, he's a Nigerian musician.  Anything more than that, though, is speculation.  Nobody knows when he was born (45 or 46 seems to be the consensus), he's never played live, and has almost never been interviewed or even, it seems, seen in public.  He's a High Chief, and owns and operates a flour mill.

He's also a funky, funky son of a bitch, I defy you to listen to this, and sit still.  Chuck Dickens, I'm looking at you - this should be right up your street.

The whole album ("Who is William Onyeabor?") is available here on Spotify.  And it's beautiful.

Or you can just watch the iPhone commercial with the barber shop and hear "Fantastic Man".
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16