Phil's got a point. I mean, we hardly know anything about Rich. Somebody should really tag him to do a "25 things about me" in Facebook.
To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click post.)
This will probably be a total waste of time, lol, but I wanted to make sure people knew who I was. Shout-out to Phil!
1. I can throw a baseball over 95 mph
2. On the days after I pitch, I have to get help brushing my own teeth
3. My favorite band is OUR LADY PEACE. Best pump up music ever!
4. I like the movie The Big Lebowski more every time I see it. It's more than just ridiculousness. Not much but somewhat. Hilarious.
5. I was in 4-H growing up and used to show calves and steers and horses. Seems like a real long time ago now.
6. I have never worn a pair of corduroys.
7. I hate snakes!
8. I treat my dog like a child.
9. I watch entirely too much television, and I have the DVR to thank for that.
10. I really like cartoons, especially Peanuts and Rocky and Bullwinkle.
11. I love the mountains. When I retire, I would like to find some small town in Oregon in amongst the mountains and live out the rest of my life.
12. During the holidays, I can't walk past the bell-ringers without giving them some money. This leads me to wonder why they don't have people ringing bells all the time.
13. I cried at the end of Marley & Me....and then I went to see it again the next day!
14. Sometimes I wish I could be a kid again.
15. I bought the most amazingly comfortable bed last year and one of my favorite things to do on a rainy day was lay in it watching movies all day.
16. I hate people who avoid attending funerals...we all know they arn't fun but seriously, just pay your respects.
17. I would be completely happy with getting married in a court house.
18. By the end of this calendar year I will have proven that I can read four languages at an intermediate level, but I cannot speak anything other than English.
19. I love gambling, but I'm way too cheap to actually risk my own money.
20. I canít snap my fingers or whistle. I get made fun of when I say, ďOh no you didnít!Ē because all I can do is wave my arm back and forth. And I think whistling is annoying, so I donít really mind not being able to.
21. I have wasted many a day-off on meandering Facebook and watching reality-medical TV/ old sitcom reruns.
22. I ate a lean pocket today and was hungry an hour later.
23. When I go to an amusement park I have to ride each ride at least once. One time I cried all the way home from Six Flags Great America (an hour and a half) because I didnít get to ride the Sky Trek Tower.
24. I admire my brother... but don't tell him that.
25. I like banana-flavored candy, but canít stand the texture of real bananas.