News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Battlestar Galactica series  ( 42,014 )

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Battlestar Galactica series
« Reply #195 on: March 02, 2010, 06:23:02 PM »
So anyone watching Caprica? It sounds good. Of course I haven't seen BSG yet - do I need to if I wanted to watch Caprica or is there no continuity there?

Also, Polly Walker should be naked often.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #196 on: March 02, 2010, 08:45:01 PM »
Quote from: Slack-E on March 02, 2010, 06:23:02 PM
So anyone watching Caprica? It sounds good. Of course I haven't seen BSG yet - do I need to if I wanted to watch Caprica or is there no continuity there?

It's OK. No BSG background needed, but it doesn't hurt.

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #197 on: March 03, 2010, 12:28:40 PM »
Quote from: Slack-E on March 02, 2010, 06:23:02 PM

Eh.  I'm sticking with it still, just because I want to see how the Cylons turned evil, but I honestly don't think it's very good.  Eric Stoltz and Trixie are absolutely terrible at acting.  So terrible that they're actually distracting.

Kermit IV

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #198 on: March 16, 2010, 03:00:18 PM »
Caprica is borderline terrible, and I think it's mainly due to casting.  What a colossal disappointment.  The only interesting character is Adama's gay brother, and he's disappeared from the show in the last few episodes.  I hope the entire Graystone family gets Cylon cancer.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #199 on: March 16, 2010, 03:01:41 PM »
Quote from: Kermit IV on March 16, 2010, 03:00:18 PM
Caprica is borderline terrible, and I think it's mainly due to casting.  What a colossal disappointment.  The only interesting character is Adama's gay brother, and he's disappeared from the show in the last few episodes.  I hope the entire Graystone family gets Cylon cancer.

There goes BK again...always with the cancer.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #200 on: October 28, 2010, 01:32:41 PM »

Now it's dead.  Happy?

I am.

Kermit IV

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #201 on: October 29, 2010, 02:01:35 AM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on October 28, 2010, 01:32:41 PM

Now it's dead.  Happy?

I am.

Me too.  That show was terrible.