News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Chuck  ( 21,778 )

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Chuck
« Reply #105 on: March 24, 2010, 11:36:07 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on March 15, 2010, 11:04:32 PM
The last few shows have given me boners.. It's great.

The fight choreographer has stepped up his or her game big time. Holy shit. It's been awesome watching him kick the shit out of people.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #106 on: March 24, 2010, 11:44:55 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on March 24, 2010, 11:36:07 AM

The fight choreographer has stepped up his or her game big time. Holy shit. It's been awesome watching him kick the shit out of people.

This post-Olympics run has been great. The cinematography on the bathroom fight is something I could have lived without, but I expect they did it that way to show some of the tension that was going on (beyond the fight itself) with Chuck having to kill the guy and all. I've been wanting it for sometime, but Sarah and Chuck just need to fuck and be done with it. (And it would be great if NBC showed that scene.. A guy can dream)

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #107 on: March 25, 2010, 08:46:50 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on March 24, 2010, 11:44:55 AM

This post-Olympics run has been great. The cinematography on the bathroom fight is something I could have lived without, but I expect they did it that way to show some of the tension that was going on (beyond the fight itself) with Chuck having to kill the guy and all. I've been wanting it for sometime, but Sarah and Chuck just need to fuck and be done with it. (And it would be great if NBC showed that scene.. A guy can dream)

I'm a little pissed that they're using the exact same story for Sarah that they used for Chuck (watching each other kill somebody in cold blood), but yes, this show has been awesome.  It sucks that they had to cut back so much on the secondary characters because of budgets, but the action scenes have been top-notch. 

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #108 on: March 25, 2010, 08:50:48 AM »
Quote from: Weebs on March 25, 2010, 08:46:50 AM

I'm a little pissed that they're using the exact same story for Sarah that they used for Chuck (watching each other kill somebody in cold blood), but yes, this show has been awesome.  It sucks that they had to cut back so much on the secondary characters because of budgets, but the action scenes have been top-notch. 

Why would you even remotely pissed about this show? Why would anyone?

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #109 on: March 25, 2010, 09:08:06 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on March 25, 2010, 08:50:48 AM

No one would. Weebs clearly isn't human. He's some sort of computer program that ingests messageboard posts and spits out the wrongest reply possible.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #110 on: March 25, 2010, 09:09:31 AM »
Quote from: R-V on March 25, 2010, 09:08:06 AM
Quote from: Slaky on March 25, 2010, 08:50:48 AM

No one would. Weebs clearly isn't human. He's some sort of computer program that ingests messageboard posts and spits out the wrongest reply possible.

Can a computer play a video game for 46 hours straight?
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #111 on: April 06, 2010, 10:02:50 AM »
Boners all around. Chuck and Sarah banging. Chuck being a fucking man and taking out Shaw before he took out Sarah. Casey back on the team. Morgan on the team. (Where's my Mr. Awesome dosage this week?) It's pretty clear that this episode was supposed to be the finale but NBC requested a few more so we get some more boners after a couple weeks

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #112 on: April 29, 2010, 12:29:15 PM »
So they're together and spies - but he still calls her Sarah Walker. Isn't that not her real name? Shouldn't they have that conversation at some point?

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #113 on: May 25, 2010, 08:34:23 AM »
Good times with the finale. I've been hoping that they would go into next season with Chuck putting together his own off the grid A-Team. Looks like it might hai.

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #114 on: May 25, 2010, 04:48:55 PM »
I enjoyed the hell out of the two hour finale.  Jeffster and their "two weekend" production of a video for Dead or Alive, Scott Bakula getting shot before he could Quantum Leap, Chuck getting his dad's Seiko in just enough time to keep his brain from exploding.

I'm very much looking forward to Chuck's rag tag team of off the grid spies next year.  Now, they just need to come up with a reason for Sarah and Ellie to have several topless pillow fights and we'll be all set.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #115 on: May 25, 2010, 07:33:50 PM »
Quote from: Andy on May 25, 2010, 04:48:55 PM
I enjoyed the hell out of the two hour finale.  Jeffster and their "two weekend" production of a video for Dead or Alive, Scott Bakula getting shot before he could Quantum Leap, Chuck getting his dad's Seiko in just enough time to keep his brain from exploding.

I'm very much looking forward to Chuck's rag tag team of off the grid spies next year.  Now, they just need to come up with a reason for Sarah and Ellie to have several topless pillow fights and we'll be all set.

It's a pretty bad ass set up. This show is consistently entertaining. There's never a dull episode.

I love Ellie and would like her to take her pants off.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #116 on: May 25, 2010, 08:32:31 PM »
I'm still pissed because my power went out at 7:10 last night so I'm going to have to wait to see this one.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #117 on: May 25, 2010, 08:57:47 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on May 25, 2010, 07:33:50 PM

It's a pretty bad ass set up. This show is consistently entertaining. There's never a dull episode.

Saved by the Bell:  The New Class
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #118 on: May 25, 2010, 09:04:48 PM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on May 25, 2010, 08:57:47 PM

Don't think I don't remember. She was the reason I watched What About Brian.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #119 on: May 25, 2010, 09:47:49 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on May 25, 2010, 09:04:48 PM
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on May 25, 2010, 08:57:47 PM

Don't think I don't remember. She was the reason I watched What About Brian.

So YOU were the one.