News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Chuck  ( 21,773 )

Poon

• Hank White Fan Club
Re: Chuck
« Reply #120 on: May 27, 2010, 08:02:09 AM »
It's not a bad show.  I catch up on it On Demand most weeks but it's not that great.  The shaky cam fight scene shit to hide the stunt doubles is so awkwardly bad.  The little bearded mexican with the Diego Delgado eyes always creeps me out.  The sister/brother in law story lines suck and there is no reason to even have them on the show any more than to have Ellie dusting in a thong.  If it weren't for Baldwin, I'd probably have quit watching a while ago.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #121 on: May 27, 2010, 08:45:01 AM »
Quote from: Poon on May 27, 2010, 08:02:09 AM
It's not a bad show.  I catch up on it On Demand most weeks but it's not that great.  The shaky cam fight scene shit to hide the stunt doubles is so awkwardly bad.  The little bearded mexican with the Diego Delgado eyes always creeps me out.  The sister/brother in law story lines suck and there is no reason to even have them on the show any more than to have Ellie dusting in a thong.  If it weren't for Baldwin, I'd probably have quit watching a while ago.

So you're saying it's a terrible show?

Poon

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #122 on: May 27, 2010, 10:45:34 AM »
Quote from: Weebs on May 27, 2010, 08:45:01 AM
Quote from: Poon on May 27, 2010, 08:02:09 AM

So you're saying it's a terrible show?

Nah, but Casey is the only character really making it entertaining.  It's not bad.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #123 on: September 28, 2010, 07:52:31 AM »
Still my favorite show not named Friday Night Lights.

However, there's no way that black dude (old spice guy, right?) could have picked up that 32" LCD. I worked at the real life equivalent and even though those TVs aren't all that heavy, they don't have the greatest cardboard handles in the world. That thing would have broke. And who carries out iRoombas on a hand truck? Pshaw. They need to make this shit more realistic

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #124 on: January 31, 2011, 09:15:55 PM »
jeffster
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.