News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 471,485 )

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: BH on March 10, 2009, 08:41:53 AM
Quote from: Tank on March 09, 2009, 08:52:38 PM
It's WAR under the GOP big tent...

http://www.wispolitics.com/index.iml?Article=151455

QuoteMILWAUKEE—Attendees at a gathering of activists today enthusiastically embraced calls to stick to long-time conservative principles and grassroots action in an effort to win back the Congress and White House from Democrats

That sentiment was expressed most bluntly by Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher, also known as "Joe the Plumber." He called on conservatives to be persistent and warned of a "long road ahead" with four years of Obama and a Republican Party that he said lacks leadership and direction.

"Unfortunately we have a chairman up there who wants to redefine conservatism; he wants to make it hip hop, put it in a new package and sell it," Wurzelbacher said, knocking Republican Party Chairman Michael Steele, whose recent statements, including a dismissive comment about talk show host Rush Limbaugh that he's since apologized for, have drawn the ire of some conservatives.

"You can't sell principles; either you have them or you don't," Wurzelbacher said to applause from most of the 800 in attendance.

It's awful what the media did to him during the election. Innocent bystander.

How's that plumbing business of his going?

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: IrishYeti on March 10, 2009, 10:09:43 AM

QuoteMILWAUKEE—Attendees at a gathering of activists today enthusiastically embraced calls to stick to long-time conservative principles and grassroots action in an effort to win back the Congress and White House from Democrats

That sentiment was expressed most bluntly by Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher, also known as "Joe the Plumber." He called on conservatives to be persistent and warned of a "long road ahead" with four years of Obama and a Republican Party that he said lacks leadership and direction.

"Unfortunately we have a chairman up there who wants to redefine conservatism; he wants to make it hip hop, put it in a new package and sell it," Wurzelbacher said, knocking Republican Party Chairman Michael Steele, whose recent statements, including a dismissive comment about talk show host Rush Limbaugh that he's since apologized for, have drawn the ire of some conservatives.

"You can't sell principles; either you have them or you don't," Wurzelbacher said to applause from most of the 800 in attendance.

Business is in the shitter.

fiveouts

• Hank White Fan Club

Code words are fun!

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Slakee on March 10, 2009, 10:14:46 AM
Quote from: IrishYeti on March 10, 2009, 10:09:43 AM

Business is in the shitter Crapper.

This
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Yet another Cabinet pick steps down.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0309/19856.html

At least this time it wasn't taxes.

"His statements against Israel were way over the top and severely out of step with the administration," said Senator Chuck Schumer in a statement. "I repeatedly urged the White House to reject him, and I am glad they did the right thing." ...

Pro-Israel groups and congressional critics were at pains to avoid labeling the Freeman withdrawal as a scalp for the "Lobby," stressing instead the role Freeman's financial ties played in his fall. Saudi royals financed Freeman's think tank, and he served on the board of a Chinese state oil company.

"I think he would have been able to withstand that if it was just a policy difference," said Rep. Mark Kirk (R-Ill.), a leading congressional critic. "What was fatal was a lack of disclosure."
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: morpheus on March 11, 2009, 08:19:00 AM

"His statements against Israel were way over the top and severely out of step with the administration," said Senator Chuck Schumer in a statement. "I repeatedly urged the White House to reject him, and I am glad they did the right thing." ...

Pro-Israel groups and congressional critics were at pains to avoid labeling the Freeman withdrawal as a scalp for the "Lobby," stressing instead the role Freeman's financial ties played in his fall. Saudi royals financed Freeman's think tank, and he served on the board of a Chinese state oil company.

"I think he would have been able to withstand that if it was just a policy difference," said Rep. Mark Kirk (R-Ill.), a leading congressional critic. "What was fatal was a lack of disclosure."

This Israel crap is ridiculous.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Slakee on March 11, 2009, 08:42:05 AM

Still... it's not like his views weren't known before he was picked.

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club

THIS. I'm no foreign policy expert, but it's pretty ridiculous that if you even suggest that somebody in the Israeli government cut a smelly fart one time or kinda maybe sorta overreacted by blowing up the entire Gaza Strip, you are an ANTI-SEMITE WHO SUPPORTS HAMAS.

That being said, I didn't understand the Freeman pick from the start. Suggesting that the Chinese were "overly cautious" in their response to Tiananmen is just ridiculous.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: morpheus on March 11, 2009, 08:49:42 AM

Still... it's not like his views weren't known before he was picked.

Yeah, so he thinks Israel is being shitty, right? They are. I guess we're just not allowed to say it. That about it?

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
Regarding the atheist portion of the thread title, Oleg's people are gaining ground...

QuoteThe survey of more than 54,000 people conducted between February and November of last year showed that the percentage of Americans identifying as Christians has dropped to 76 percent of the population, down from 86 percent in 1990.

QuoteThe only group that grew in every U.S. state since the 2001 survey was people saying they had "no" religion; the survey says this group is now 15 percent of the population.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: RV on March 11, 2009, 09:19:13 AM
Regarding the atheist portion of the thread title, Oleg's people are gaining ground...

QuoteThe survey of more than 54,000 people conducted between February and November of last year showed that the percentage of Americans identifying as Christians has dropped to 76 percent of the population, down from 86 percent in 1990.

QuoteThe only group that grew in every U.S. state since the 2001 survey was people saying they had "no" religion; the survey says this group is now 15 percent of the population.

It's because of Oleg's tireless Evangelism and my own tireless Just Not Believing in Godism. It's a combination that can't be beat!
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: morpheus on March 17, 2009, 07:54:17 AM
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0309/20086.html

So, these wily leftist conspirators appear to be conspiring to have private conversations with one another over "electronic mail"?

The only thing that would be more shocking than this is if this secret cabal had conspired face-to-face and had their secret private conversations with one another over beer or coffee or tea or something—perhaps at a private gathering at someone's house.

Maybe they'd serve cookies.

All I can say is: Lord help us if they ever discover the secret of shoutbox technology...
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
Maybe Gil could squirt some insight on Chuck Grassley's suggestion of an AIG honor bukkake. Or is it seppuku? I always get those two confused.

Quote"I suggest, you know, obviously maybe they ought to be removed, but I would suggest that the first thing that would make me feel a little bit better towards them [is] if they would follow the Japanese example and come before the American people and take that deep bow and say I'm sorry and then either do one of two things: resign or go commit suicide."

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/03/gop-senator-aig.html