News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay  ( 7,899 )

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2010, 07:31:35 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on February 06, 2010, 09:20:16 PM
Quote from: butthead on December 29, 2008, 07:12:35 PM
Quote from: DwightKurtz on December 29, 2008, 05:05:10 PM
Quote from: RV on December 29, 2008, 10:36:40 AM
Alright you knuckleheads, take off your headsets, pull your pants up, finish your YooHoo, and haul your sorry asses up the stairs from Mom's Basement to mom's living room. Settle down in dad's recliner, put on your smoking jacket, light up a pipe, and do some book-learning. It's about WWII, comic books, and escape artists, and it is outstanding.

And if that isn't enough for you, there's some ghey stuff too. So read it, ya homos.

Me and my girlfriend she's canadian we met at niagara falls you wouldn't know her read this to each other on a road trip in 2004.  I thought it was fascinatingly written, with incredible detail and depth.  She thought it was boring and misogynistic.

Did you do the voices?

That reminds me of a story. My college girlfriend and I also tried this gambit on a road trip, but with Cosmicomics and Pleasures: Women Write Erotica. The Calvino was hopeless, but if you do the voices, this batch of putative erotica can be uproariously funny.

I don't understand a lot of this post, but I know at least one part of it is a lie.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2010, 08:42:29 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on February 07, 2010, 07:31:35 AM
Alright you knuckleheads, take off your headsets, pull your pants up, finish your YooHoo, and haul your sorry asses up the stairs from Mom's Basement to mom's living room. Settle down in dad's recliner, put on your smoking jacket, light up a pipe, and do some book-learning. It's about WWII, comic books, and escape artists, and it is outstanding.

And if that isn't enough for you, there's some ghey stuff too. So read it, ya homos.

Me and my girlfriend she's canadian we met at niagara falls you wouldn't know her read this to each other on a road trip in 2004.  I thought it was fascinatingly written, with incredible detail and depth.  She thought it was boring and misogynistic.

Did you do the voices?

That reminds me of a story. My college girlfriend and I also tried this gambit on a road trip, but with Cosmicomics and Pleasures: Women Write Erotica. The Calvino was hopeless, but if you do the voices, this batch of putative erotica can be uproariously funny.

I don't understand a lot of this post, but I know at least one part of it is a lie.

Yeah, there's no way Calvino is hopeless. But they should have brought If on a Winter's night a traveler.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2010, 09:16:15 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on February 07, 2010, 07:31:35 AM

Did you do the voices?

No, really. It was a Mercury Lynx.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck