News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Shitty O'Keas  ( 145,308 )

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Shitty O'Keas
« on: January 06, 2009, 11:13:38 AM »
Sorry to Dolan if he was going to post something about this (actually I'm sorry I'm not sorry), but I just wanted to get this up quick.
Next Friday the 16th is the Cubs Convention.  They'll announce the Peavy trade, then we'll all get drunk here.  We'll be getting there around 8.  I'm not sure what time they'll kick us out.
Here's what I predict to happen:
1.  Kerm makes an ass out of himself in many ways.
2.  Oleg spills something on himself and Mike Douche, which in turn makes Mike Douche angry, which in turn leads to him stepping on Oleg.
3.  I black out.
4.  Dolan once again wonders why he isn't as good as Al Yellon.

For everybody that's interested, I'll be allowing you man-kissers to come over to my CONDO both before, and if we're alive, after.  After the party is the condo lobby.  I should be home by work around 5, assuming traffic isn't horrible.  So plan on any time after 5:30 stopping by.  For those of you going to the lame ice soccer game, come over before too b/c I'm just down the street from the United Center. PM me for the address and all that stuff so when you see the doorman you don't act like you've never been out in public before, Weebs.  Girls are welcome too.  I'm just sayin'.   
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Shitty O'Keas
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 11:17:09 AM »
Quote from: TDubbs on January 06, 2009, 11:13:38 AM
Sorry to Dolan if he was going to post something about this (actually I'm sorry I'm not sorry), but I just wanted to get this up quick.
Next Friday the 16th is the Cubs Convention.  They'll announce the Peavy trade, then we'll all get drunk here.  We'll be getting there around 8.  I'm not sure what time they'll kick us out.
2.  Oleg spills something on himself and Mike Douche, which in turn makes Mike Douche angry, which in turn leads to him stepping on Oleg.
3.  I black out.

For everybody that's interested, I'll be allowing you man-kissers to come over to my CONDO both before, and if we're alive, after.  After the party is the condo lobby.  I should be home by work around 5, assuming traffic isn't horrible.  So plan on any time after 5:30 stopping by.  For those of you going to the lame ice soccer game, come over before too b/c I'm just down the street from the United Center. PM me for the address and all that stuff so when you see the doorman you don't act like you've never been out in public before, Weebs.  Girls are welcome too.  I'm just sayin'.   

This is why I should move to Chicago.
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 11:22:16 AM »
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on January 06, 2009, 11:17:09 AM
3.  I black out.

Well, this and the whole "it's not Louisiana" thing.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 11:24:33 AM »
Quote from: PenFoe on January 06, 2009, 11:22:16 AM
3.  I black out.

And I'm here.
And it doesn't suck.

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 11:29:01 AM »
Quote from: TDubbs on January 06, 2009, 11:24:33 AM
Quote from: PenFoe on January 06, 2009, 11:22:16 AM
3.  I black out.

And I'm here.
And it doesn't suck.

If I weren't bound by the whole wife wanting to stay close to her family thing, I'd pretty much be in your lap by now, TDubbs.
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

Mike Douche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2009, 11:47:33 AM »
I suddenly don't want to go now.
FIRE EVERYBODY!

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2009, 11:48:20 AM »
5.  TDubbs gets into a fight with a cabbie.
Hire Jim Essian!

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2009, 11:51:09 AM »
I'm sure Dolan will be thrilled that his site is going to be represented by this group of Johnny Thicksticks.

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2009, 11:57:49 AM »
Quote from: Mike Douche on January 06, 2009, 11:47:33 AM
I suddenly don't want to go now.

You don't HAVE to step on Oleg. 

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2009, 12:13:00 PM »
Quote from: 5laky on January 06, 2009, 11:51:09 AM
I'm sure Dolan will be thrilled that his site is going to be represented by this group of Johnny Thicksticks.

Thank you.

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2009, 12:31:07 PM »

I like new, edgy Slaky so very much.
Hire Jim Essian!

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2009, 12:34:29 PM »
Quote from: Kermit, B. on January 06, 2009, 12:31:07 PM

Did he shave yet?

CT II

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2009, 12:58:24 PM »

He's EXTREME.
I don't get this KurtEvans Photoshop at all

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2009, 01:06:58 PM »
Quote from: CT II on January 06, 2009, 12:58:24 PM

He's EXTREME.

He's totally in my face.
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

Dave B

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2009, 01:07:50 PM »

From the Urban Dictionary:

1.  Thick Stick  6 up, 1 down
A penis thats extremely girthy. "Most of the time" a thick stick will look funny cause it is quite short yet very wide in diameter, yet sometimes it is a Monster.
Ash was amazed when she saw it, all she could do was say "WOW, Willie G that is one Thick Stick...i hope it doesn't break me!!!"
"Irritatin', ain't it?"- Ernest T. Bass