News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Score some fucking runs thread  ( 133,273 )

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Score some fucking runs thread
« on: May 20, 2009, 09:11:00 PM »
This team wouldn't get any runs after a steady diet of E-coli-tainted White Castle, ExLax and Mexican tap water.

LoneStarCubFan

Re: Score some fucking runs thread
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 09:12:58 PM »
That's because this team fucking sucks.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 09:16:30 PM »
Quote from: LoneStarCubFan on May 20, 2009, 09:12:58 PM

Yes, they suck.  So why don't you go turn off your TV and find something else to do because your hysterics put boils on my ass.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

air2300

• Hank White Fan Club
    • air2300
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 09:17:11 PM »

That's little harsh, no?  

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 09:20:58 PM »
Quote from: air2300 on May 20, 2009, 09:17:11 PM
That's because this team is fucking mediocre in a putrid leaguesucks.

That's little harsh, no?  
Better'd?

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 09:21:13 PM »
They do this sometimes. Slump together and threaten not to score for a week. It happened a couple times last year and we all yelled at the TV for awhile. They eventually righted the ship and made the playoffs. Then in October they thought it would be awesome to do just this very thing. I hate it when this happens. I get depressed. I start thinking about horrible things. I need to sleep and not dream. Visit death's cousin. I'll send him your love.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

LoneStarCubFan

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 09:21:48 PM »
Quote from: MAD on May 20, 2009, 09:16:30 PM

Yes, they suck.  So why don't you go turn off your TV and find something else to do because your hysterics put boils on my ass.

Why don't you go fuck yourself.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2009, 09:22:23 PM »
Quote from: LoneStarCubFan on May 20, 2009, 09:21:48 PM

Because your mom won't let go of my junk.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2009, 09:22:56 PM »
Quote from: ~Apex on May 20, 2009, 09:21:13 PM
They do this sometimes. Slump together and threaten not to score for a week. It happened a couple times last year and we all yelled at the TV for awhile. They eventually righted the ship and made the playoffs. Then in October they thought it would be awesome to do just this very thing. I hate it when this happens. I get depressed. I start thinking about horrible things. I need to sleep and not dream. Visit death's cousin. I'll send him your love.

That's pretty much the truth. The starting pitching has been consistently good so I'm not at all concerned. Clearly they cannot get worse than this, offensively speaking.

The good times are yet to come.

That said - this is fucking irritating.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2009, 09:23:12 PM »
Quote from: MAD on May 20, 2009, 09:22:23 PM

Otherwise you'd tuck back and go to town? Shit, I'd never leave the house.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2009, 09:24:39 PM »
Quote from: Slakee on May 20, 2009, 09:22:56 PM

That's pretty much the truth. The starting pitching has been consistently good so I'm not at all concerned. Clearly they cannot get worse than this, offensively speaking.

This. But goddammit.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2009, 09:26:28 PM »

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2009, 09:29:23 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on May 20, 2009, 09:24:39 PM

This. But goddammit.

I mean, I wouldn't say I'm worried about it. I do really hate it. Last year some friends were talking about how awesome the Cubs were and how they'd roll in the playoffs against any team. I kept thinking the same thing but wondering if they'd decide to take this team-wide buddy dump at the least opportune time and what effect that would have on everybody involved. The more I thought about it the more I thought it was going to happen and tried to tell myself it wasn't.

Then... it happened. So what if it happens again? So what? JAKEUTLER MOTHERBITCHEZZZ!

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2009, 09:30:38 PM »
Quote from: Oleg on May 20, 2009, 09:26:28 PM

I used to have this t-shirt. I don't know what happened to it. Losing it was one of my bigger failings in life. And i've had several to choose from. EPIC FAIL.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2009, 09:35:00 PM »
Quote from: ~Apex on May 20, 2009, 09:29:23 PM
Quote from: Brownie on May 20, 2009, 09:24:39 PM

This. But goddammit.

I mean, I wouldn't say I'm worried about it. I do really hate it. Last year some friends were talking about how awesome the Cubs were and how they'd roll in the playoffs against any team. I kept thinking the same thing but wondering if they'd decide to take this team-wide buddy dump at the least opportune time and what effect that would have on everybody involved. The more I thought about it the more I thought it was going to happen and tried to tell myself it wasn't.

Then... it happened. So what if it happens again? So what? JAKEUTLER MOTHERBITCHEZZZ!

Jake Utler is going to own this bitch.

This bitch = me.

Bear down.