News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Twatheads Twittering  ( 213,237 )

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Twatheads Twittering
« Reply #555 on: April 16, 2012, 07:34:05 PM »
Quote from: @JoseCansecoTitanic 100 years wOw. Global warming couldve saved titanic. Sad to say

A few dozen people ask wtf Jose's going on about and tell him he's an idiot, so he clarifies.

Quote from: @JoseCansecoBecause we don't recycle and consume like crazy icicles are non existent. Titanic wouldve still existed today

More people call Jose an idiot. He explains it again since he's obviously being misunderstood.

Quote from: @JoseCansecoYou clowns it's very simple. With global warning the weather is hotter so the icebergs would be melted and titanic saved.

Quote from: @JoseCanseco100 years ago people actually cared about planet and respected nature. Now we can care less and consume energy like it's free

Quote from: @JoseCansecoTitanic reminds me of the days I had two yachts in Miami but no icicles

No homo.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #556 on: April 18, 2012, 02:44:39 PM »
Quote from: ChuckD on April 16, 2012, 07:34:05 PM
Quote from: @JoseCansecoTitanic 100 years wOw. Global warming couldve saved titanic. Sad to say

A few dozen people ask wtf Jose's going on about and tell him he's an idiot, so he clarifies.

Quote from: @JoseCansecoBecause we don't recycle and consume like crazy icicles are non existent. Titanic wouldve still existed today

More people call Jose an idiot. He explains it again since he's obviously being misunderstood.

Quote from: @JoseCansecoYou clowns it's very simple. With global warning the weather is hotter so the icebergs would be melted and titanic saved.

Quote from: @JoseCanseco100 years ago people actually cared about planet and respected nature. Now we can care less and consume energy like it's free

Quote from: @JoseCansecoTitanic reminds me of the days I had two yachts in Miami but no icicles

No homo.

Jose Canseco's Insane Twitter Rant Presented By Corgis

"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #557 on: April 18, 2012, 03:20:08 PM »
Because if there's one thing the Internet needs, it's more text placed over images of animals.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #558 on: April 18, 2012, 03:26:11 PM »
No one caught this?
Quote from: @JoseCansecoJose Canseco for President 2016. i like the sound of that.

Quote from: @JoseCansecojust remembered i was born in cuba. if obama was not born in usa and he is president how did he get around being elected. i should learn how

Quote from: @JoseCansecohow about if you were born in cuba when everything was fine in cuba with the United states. like puerto rico and united states

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #559 on: April 18, 2012, 03:56:14 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on April 18, 2012, 03:26:11 PM
No one caught this?
Quote from: @JoseCansecoJose Canseco for President 2016. i like the sound of that.

Quote from: @JoseCansecojust remembered i was born in cuba. if obama was not born in usa and he is president how did he get around being elected. i should learn how

Quote from: @JoseCansecohow about if you were born in cuba when everything was fine in cuba with the United states. like puerto rico and united states

Someone mentioned this somewhere and I believe it to be true: Jose Canseco has become self-aware and thus he is no longer funny.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #560 on: April 18, 2012, 10:01:56 PM »
Quote from: Eli on April 18, 2012, 03:20:08 PM
Because if there's one thing the Internet needs, it's more text placed over images of animals.

I'm picturing these words over a kitten that appears to be rolling its eyes. Like people do!
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #561 on: April 30, 2012, 02:49:06 PM »

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #562 on: April 30, 2012, 03:27:13 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on April 30, 2012, 02:49:06 PM
Joe Cowley is in hiding somewhere.

I'd read that, but I can't get past Gordo the Ginger Ginzo:

Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #563 on: May 02, 2012, 01:32:37 PM »
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #564 on: May 02, 2012, 02:49:17 PM »
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #565 on: May 17, 2012, 09:28:13 AM »
Does anybody else follow J'Marcus Webb? Does he seem just a bit insane and/or delusional to you?
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #566 on: May 17, 2012, 09:37:29 AM »
Quote from: SKO on May 17, 2012, 09:28:13 AM
Does anybody else follow J'Marcus Webb? Does he seem just a bit insane and/or delusional to you?

As insane and delusional as anyone who thinks he's a LT? Less? More?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #567 on: May 17, 2012, 09:48:23 AM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on May 17, 2012, 09:37:29 AM

As insane and delusional as anyone who thinks he's a LT? Less? More?

At least he doesn't think he's Alonzo Spellman because that guy fucking sucked.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #568 on: May 17, 2012, 09:54:26 AM »

In what way?

J'Marcus' Tweets and FB posts paint him alternately as an earnest hayseed rookie trying to make it in the big time and as a guy who thinks he and Bears O-line have arrived as some kind of all-time great unit, up there with the Hogs and the Steel Curtain and the Bears Front Seven of the '80s, and the Fun Bunch, etc.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #569 on: May 17, 2012, 10:07:02 AM »
Quote from: Brownie on May 17, 2012, 09:54:26 AM

In what way?

J'Marcus' Tweets and FB posts paint him alternately as an earnest hayseed rookie trying to make it in the big time and as a guy who thinks he and Bears O-line have arrived as some kind of all-time great unit, up there with the Hogs and the Steel Curtain and the Bears Front Seven of the '80s, and the Fun Bunch, etc.

Yeah, so he's insane. Actually, he just seems as immature and stupid as a guy who failed out of Texas and had to go to West Texas A&M would be. I still think he's talented and I'd love to see him pan out, but his delusional rants make me hope Chris Williams wins that camp battle.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015