News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Twatheads Twittering  ( 213,233 )

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Twatheads Twittering
« Reply #990 on: August 31, 2015, 07:36:41 AM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on August 30, 2015, 05:42:41 PM
Brett keeping Mike Ferrin and Matt Snyder in his site's Twitter sidebar (obnoxiously titled Interesting on The Twitters, because of course) continues to be a source of harmless amusement for me.  Every time I load up the site it's fun to see how far off topic they are, since both tweet about the Cubs approximately 0.1% of the time.

Here's what's at the top of the list right now, for example:

Quote from: @MikeFerrinSXMBlue Angels flying over our Apartment & freaking out the dog!

Go Cubs!

So, to be clear, you are complaining that two guys (neither of whom cover the Cubs exclusively to begin with) don't tweet about the Cubs enough on a little widget on the side of a blog that you frequently complain about and yet still read daily?

Okay then.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #991 on: August 31, 2015, 08:18:19 AM »
Brett keeping Mike Ferrin and Matt Snyder in his site's Twitter sidebar (obnoxiously titled Interesting on The Twitters, because of course) continues to be a source of harmless amusement for me.  Every time I load up the site it's fun to see how far off topic they are, since both tweet about the Cubs approximately 0.1% of the time.

Quote from: @MikeFerrinSXMBlue Angels flying over our Apartment & freaking out the dog!

Go Cubs!

You should get some actual hobbies.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #992 on: August 31, 2015, 12:29:56 PM »
Quote from: Eli on August 31, 2015, 08:18:19 AM

Go Cubs!

Ok. Ok. So I guess "harmless amusement" must not mean what I thought it means, at least not when SKO and Eli haven't got to measure their dicks on the Internet in a while. You two are so cute together. Looks like I won my bet. Hell, now I'm surprised when I post something and one or both of you don't have something stupid to say about it. Is that what you mean by get a hobby? Like, me and Pex should challenge each other to see who comes up with the most dumbass, slapdick response to all of your posts?  (SKO, congrats buddy, you won this round.) I think I'll pass, and go back to finding something harmlessly amusing that I couldn't have been more clear about finding "harmlessly amusing." And the next time I time-to-post, I'm sure you'll find something in it or make something up to burn up your keyboards about. Christ. You're way past self-parody at this point. You can see that, right? You have to. And I'm guessing you want to post the Butthurt gif, so get on with it already. This will be the last I say on this subject, so enjoy.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #993 on: August 31, 2015, 12:32:01 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on August 31, 2015, 12:29:56 PM

Go Cubs!

Ok. Ok. So I guess "harmless amusement" must not mean what I thought it means, at least not when SKO and Eli haven't got to measure their dicks on the Internet in a while. You two are so cute together. Looks like I won my bet. Hell, now I'm surprised when I post something and one or both of you don't have something stupid to say about it. Is that what you mean by get a hobby? Like, me and Pex should challenge each other to see who comes up with the most dumbass, slapdick response to all of your posts?  (SKO, congrats buddy, you won this round.) I think I'll pass, and go back to finding something harmlessly amusing that I couldn't have been more clear about finding "harmlessly amusing." And the next time I time-to-post, I'm sure you'll find something in it or make something up to burn up your keyboards about. Christ. You're way past self-parody at this point. You can see that, right? You have to. And I'm guessing you want to post the Butthurt gif, so get on with it already. This will be the last I say on this subject, so enjoy.

Is this a bit? Are you doing a bit?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #994 on: August 31, 2015, 12:35:52 PM »
Quote from: R-V on August 31, 2015, 12:32:01 PM

Go Cubs!

Is this a bit? Are you doing a bit?

I don't even know anymore
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #995 on: August 31, 2015, 12:42:32 PM »

Go Cubs!

I think it's a jpg.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #996 on: August 31, 2015, 12:53:13 PM »

Go Cubs!

This was a painful read.  Would not recommend.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #997 on: August 31, 2015, 01:59:07 PM »
Jesus Christ, you slapdick fucks. Save that rage for CFIHP.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #998 on: August 31, 2015, 02:01:08 PM »
Quote from: Bort on August 31, 2015, 01:59:07 PM

I feel bad. I didn't mean to break the kid. He got all excited because Apex gave him some props and apparently declared himself my internet rival and then cracked under the pressure in barely a week. I'm a six year veteran of the Cutler Wars. You've got to be made of some tougher stuff, or else you may as well see what's cookin' on the CHUD Forums.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #999 on: August 31, 2015, 02:09:47 PM »
Quote from: SKO on August 31, 2015, 02:01:08 PM

I feel bad. I didn't mean to break the kid. He got all excited because Apex gave him some props and apparently declared himself my internet rival and then cracked under the pressure in barely a week. I'm a six year veteran of the Cutler Wars. You've got to be made of some tougher stuff, or else you may as well see what's cookin' on the CHUD Forums.

Just a bunch of sophistry and self-awareness, natch.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1000 on: August 31, 2015, 02:48:37 PM »
Quote from: SKO on August 31, 2015, 02:01:08 PM

The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1001 on: September 01, 2015, 03:57:57 PM »
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote from: Jake ArrietaThis is the show. We have certain expectations here. That's why you don't play.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1002 on: September 01, 2015, 04:05:08 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on September 01, 2015, 03:57:57 PM
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote from: Jake ArrietaThis is the show. We have certain expectations here. That's why you don't play.

Damn.  Spending that no-hitter capital already.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1003 on: September 01, 2015, 04:20:15 PM »
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Breaks my heart to see someone so magnificent suddenly go all passive-aggressive.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1004 on: September 01, 2015, 08:11:08 PM »
Quote from: Median Desipio Chucklehead on September 01, 2015, 04:20:15 PM
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Breaks my heart to see someone so magnificent suddenly go all passive-aggressive.

DRLP, I'm sure, but he meant to @ someone, so nope.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck