News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Gorzesplooge?  ( 8,060 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Gorzesplooge?
« on: August 01, 2009, 02:41:18 PM »
Probable Pitchers

QuoteTuesday, August 4

Tom Gorzelanny, LHP (3-1, 5.19) vs Johnny Cueto, RHP (8-8, 4.06)

Scouting Report:
Cubs: The Cubs acquired Gorzelanny on Thursday from the Pirates, and the lefty will make his debut and return to the big leagues in this game. He's been pitching for Triple-A Indianapolis, and was 4-3 with a 2.48 in 15 games. In July, Gorzelanny had a 1.11 ERA, giving up four earned runs over 32 1/3 innings in five games. Former Pirates GM Dave Littlefield, now a special assistant to Cubs GM Jim Hendry, had scouted Gorzelanny, who did pitch for Pittsburgh from May 18-June 9, but only in relief. He was strictly a starter in the Minors. In fact, Gorzelanny picked up a win in relief against the Cubs on May 25.

Reds: Cueto had another rough outing against the Padres last Thursday. He gave up six runs in just five innings as he lost his fourth consecutive game. The big blow to Cueto came in the fifth when he allowed a three-run homer to Will Venable which gave the Padres a 6-1 lead. Cueto has given up 26 runs over his last five starts while throwing just 22 2/3 innings. He will look to break out of his slump against the Cubs who beat him July 25. In that start, Cueto allowed four runs over six innings.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Gorzesplooge?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 09:42:40 PM »
There's way to much premature ejaculation going on around here.  I remember a simpler time, when we would commence splooge threads to celebrate those that have actually done something(s) good.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 09:51:11 PM »
Quote from: MAD on August 01, 2009, 09:42:40 PM
There's way to much premature ejaculation going on around here.  I remember a simpler time, when we would commence splooge threads to celebrate those that have actually done something(s) good.

It just looks like he's splooging in virtually every picture, so I figured why not.

You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 09:00:18 AM »

OK, so should we start calling him "Zippy" or "Pinhead"?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 09:07:30 PM »
Splooge.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Ghost of Dave Rosello

• Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2009, 09:08:38 PM »
How is Pittsburgh in last place if they have five starters better than this guy?

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2009, 09:17:40 PM »
Baaaby Ruuuth!

Nice game, ya freak.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2009, 09:18:26 PM »
DPGR?

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2009, 09:51:11 PM »
I was going to post in here that Gorzo was going to be the bigger part of that trade.  Finally a Weebs prediction that wasn't completely obvious, and yet there's no record of it ever happening.  FAIL.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2009, 10:40:31 PM »
Quote from: PiniellaTailOnTheDonkey on August 01, 2009, 09:51:11 PM
Quote from: MAD on August 01, 2009, 09:42:40 PM

It just looks like he's splooging in virtually every picture, so I figured why not.

A face made for radio
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2009, 10:47:37 PM »
Call me crazy, but I'm withholding splooge until he pitches this well against a Major League offense.

BC

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • bricrozier@hotmail.com
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2009, 12:12:30 AM »
I predict he pitches longer for the Cubs than the other recent number 22's.
Desipio is a free-flowing website that occasionally touches on the immaturity, foolishness and outright stupidity of its readership.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2009, 04:46:16 PM »
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2009, 08:07:24 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on August 05, 2009, 04:46:16 PM
Pirates to pay for giving up on Gorzy

QuoteGorzelanny has had elbow issues in the past, and we know from last year that he can lose his command and become completely useless in the blink of an eye.

That's cool. I just won't blink. Ever. Again.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2009, 08:28:06 PM »
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd, scene.