Desipio Message Board
October 22, 2014, 04:40:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Oct 12 - Oral History: Cubs hire Theo  http://www.desipio.com/?p=3639

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Purdue Boilermakers Basketball  (Read 3467 times)
Internet Apex
SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Ape X

View Profile
« on: September 25, 2009, 07:35:06 PM »

I just want to get this good and lubed a few months early. Because it's gonna be rough in here. Oh, shit yeah.

http://www.purduesports.com/sports/m-baskbl/sched/pur-m-baskbl-sched.html
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 01:28:40 PM by Internet Apex » Logged

The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.
TDubbs
TJG's 5th best writer
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Hey Boz .. Bo don't know no justice.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 07:36:49 PM »

I just want to get this good and lubed a few months early. Because it's gonna be rough in here. Oh, shit yeah.

You should go to bed early tonight

THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Internet Apex
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Ape X

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 07:46:44 PM »

Your mom should come with me.

Philberto
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2009, 08:15:20 PM »

She's with me buddy. Too late.
Internet Apex
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Ape X

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2009, 08:26:35 PM »

FUCK. This thread is already off to an inauspicious start.

BC
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Why? Because I said so.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2009, 01:39:05 AM »

FUCK. This thread is already off to an inauspicious start.

Well, this IS Desipio.

Desipio is a free-flowing website that occasionally touches on the immaturity, foolishness and outright stupidity of its readership.
KD
Jazz Life
Fukakke Fan Club

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2009, 04:17:16 PM »

I've lived in Lafayette, IN on and off for years, I write about basketball, and I don't think I've watched a Purdue Boilermaker game all the way through.

Yah mo B there!
MAD
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Commit me.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2009, 04:27:33 PM »

I've lived in Lafayette, IN on and off for years, I write about basketball, and I don't think I've watched a Purdue Boilermaker game all the way through.

I think the last Purdue basketball game I watched all the way through was when Glen Robinson and Cuonzo Martin got eliminated in the Elite 8 in '94.

I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)
BH
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Hockeenight HR Dept, TJG Assistant Editor

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2009, 04:33:04 PM »

I think the last Purdue basketball game I watched all the way through was when Glen Robinson and Cuonzo Martin got eliminated in the Elite 8 in '94.

Great story.
Internet Apex
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Ape X

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2009, 10:31:48 AM »

To be fair, you write about the NBA. To say you write about basketball is like saying you're in the military, when you actually just hang out in the bushes in front of your parents house in your underwear and stare at passersby with a rifle scope, occasionally trapping and torturing a neighbor's cat for some sick sexual pleasure.

But I get it, you think Big 10 basketball is hella boring.

Slaky
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2009, 02:29:52 PM »

To be fair, you write about the NBA. To say you write about basketball is like saying you're in the military, when you actually just hang out in the bushes in front of your parents house in your underwear and stare at passersby with a rifle scope, occasionally trapping and torturing a neighbor's cat for some sick sexual pleasure.

I love college ball because they try so hard and they care so much. It doesn't matter that they suck at it. They try really hard. That's what counts.

Eli
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Sad Rose, Part II

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2009, 02:59:25 PM »

I love college ball because they try so hard and they care so much. It doesn't matter that they suck at it. They try really hard. That's what counts.

Also, there are pep bands.
KD
Jazz Life
Fukakke Fan Club

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2009, 03:32:55 PM »

I think all sports are boring, actually, but they get me laaaaaiiid, bro. Laid.

Yah mo B there!
Internet Apex
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Ape X

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2009, 06:12:26 PM »

It's a team sport. That's more fun than whoever jumps the highest wins.

Internet Apex
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Ape X

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2009, 06:23:01 PM »

I think all sports are boring, actually, but they get me laaaaaiiid, bro. Laid.

Whatever, I'm 4-for-7 and my team is 2-2 and in third place right now. Post your fall league stats, Shakespeare and we'll play a little game of whose parents probably have thicker shrubberies.  
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 02:23:38 PM by Internet Apex » Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: