News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: I admit it...  ( 591,307 )

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: I admit it...
« Reply #1050 on: March 05, 2012, 03:42:56 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 05, 2012, 02:51:26 PM
Quote from: PANK! on March 05, 2012, 02:45:09 PM
Seriously.  As some of you know, my taste in beer defines pedestrian.  I like cold beer of any variety, the cheeper the better etc. and do not possess a discriminating beer palate like some common PenFoe.

There are only two beers that I cannot drink, however.  One is Old Milwaukee.  The other is Heineken.  That shit is the foulest smelling/tasting beverage to ever garner TV time.  I've never understood its popularity. 

1. I believe its drinkers presume that with it, they possess some kind of air of class and/or sophistication that they otherwise do not possess.
2. Green bottles...everyone likes green bottles, especially one that is easy to hold like Heineken.

That said, I remain a Stella man through and through.

Pedestrian as dick.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1051 on: March 05, 2012, 03:45:10 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on March 05, 2012, 03:42:56 PM
Seriously.  As some of you know, my taste in beer defines pedestrian.  I like cold beer of any variety, the cheeper the better etc. and do not possess a discriminating beer palate like some common PenFoe.

There are only two beers that I cannot drink, however.  One is Old Milwaukee.  The other is Heineken.  That shit is the foulest smelling/tasting beverage to ever garner TV time.  I've never understood its popularity. 

1. I believe its drinkers presume that with it, they possess some kind of air of class and/or sophistication that they otherwise do not possess.
2. Green bottles...everyone likes green bottles, especially one that is easy to hold like Heineken.

Pedestrian as dick.

I've never heard someone boastfully declare themselves a stella drinker before.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1052 on: March 05, 2012, 03:45:49 PM »
Quote from: BH on March 05, 2012, 03:45:10 PM

Pedestrian as dick.

Cue "Least Interesting Man In The World" Meme.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1053 on: March 05, 2012, 03:48:33 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on March 05, 2012, 03:45:49 PM

Pedestrian as dick.

I'm pretty boring.  That said, I also enjoy Newcastle.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1054 on: March 05, 2012, 03:49:01 PM »

Pedestrian as dick.

This one has legs.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1055 on: March 05, 2012, 03:50:21 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on March 05, 2012, 03:49:01 PM

Pedestrian as dick.

This one has legs.

Gil ONLY drinks Yellow Tail wine I'm guessing.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1056 on: March 05, 2012, 03:50:33 PM »

Pedestrian as dick.

This one has legs.

I'm on board for this one.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1057 on: March 05, 2012, 03:50:42 PM »

Pedestrian as dick.

In the UK, Stella is widely known as "Wife Beater".
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1058 on: March 05, 2012, 03:51:21 PM »
Quote from: BH on March 05, 2012, 03:50:21 PM

Pedestrian as dick.

This one has legs.

Gil ONLY drinks Yellow Tail wine I'm guessing.

I've been on a Malbec kick of late.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1059 on: March 05, 2012, 03:51:29 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 05, 2012, 03:48:33 PM

Pedestrian as dick.

Fix'd.  Newcastle is cutting edge, now?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1060 on: March 05, 2012, 03:52:11 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on March 05, 2012, 03:51:29 PM

Pedestrian as dick.

Ask Slaky what he'd do for Newcastle.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1061 on: March 05, 2012, 03:52:31 PM »
Also, I can't speak for Heineken in the States, but here it's all right.  Not great, but all right.  Really.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1062 on: March 05, 2012, 03:52:59 PM »

Pedestrian as dick.

No, nor am I saying that these are the two best beers around.  I'm simply noting that they are my standard go-to beers.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1063 on: March 05, 2012, 03:53:21 PM »
Quote from: Fork on March 05, 2012, 03:52:11 PM

Pedestrian as dick.

I'm not saying it's bad beer, but it's not exactly avant fucking garde, is it?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1064 on: March 05, 2012, 03:54:57 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on March 05, 2012, 03:53:21 PM
Quote from: Fork on March 05, 2012, 03:52:11 PM

Pedestrian as dick.

I'm not saying it's bad beer, but it's not exactly avant fucking garde, is it?

PBR passes for avant garde.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16