News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Two More Years! Two More Years!  ( 1,387 )

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Two More Years! Two More Years!
« on: November 28, 2009, 09:42:16 AM »
QuoteCommissioner Bud Selig plans to step down in 2012, reports Phil Rogers of the Chicago Tribute.
Selig has been convinced to stay on as commissioner in years past, but sounds rather adamant that 2011 will be his final year. Not uncoincidentally, 2011 is also the year the new collective bargaining agreement needs to be struck. Selig will best be known for adding the Wild Card, interleague play, calling the 2002 All-Star Game as a tie and beginning the integration of instant replay into the game. Favorites to replace Selig are his right-hand men of Bob DuPuy and Rob Manfred along with Orioles general manager Andy MacPhail. Nov. 28 - 9:38 am et

MICKFAIL FOR '12!

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Two More Years! Two More Years!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 04:29:42 PM »
Quote from: Weebs on November 28, 2009, 09:42:16 AM
QuoteCommissioner Bud Selig plans to step down in 2012, reports Phil Rogers of the Chicago Tribute.
Selig has been convinced to stay on as commissioner in years past, but sounds rather adamant that 2011 will be his final year. Not uncoincidentally, 2011 is also the year the new collective bargaining agreement needs to be struck. Selig will best be known for adding the Wild Card, interleague play, calling the 2002 All-Star Game as a tie and beginning the integration of instant replay into the game. Favorites to replace Selig are his right-hand men of Bob DuPuy and Rob Manfred along with Orioles general manager Andy MacPhail. Nov. 28 - 9:38 am et

MICKFAIL FOR '12!

Guh.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 10:58:02 AM »
Two MORE years.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 01:48:23 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on April 18, 2012, 10:58:02 AM
Two MORE years.

As annoying as Bud is I'm pretty sure he's commish until he drops dead.