Desipio Message Board
April 24, 2014, 12:33:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Oct 12 - Oral History: Cubs hire Theo  http://www.desipio.com/?p=3639

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chocolate et al.  (Read 1266 times)
Wheezer
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Non Omnis Moriar

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2011, 09:24:09 PM »

OK, so I really should get something for the neighbors who were very cool about my cat being in their garage, and given that they're quite well off, I was thinking something that they would perhaps be less familiar with than Vosges. It turns out that I probably can't afford either right now, but for future reference, and as I don't have a sweet tooth, has anyone tried Candinas or David Bacco out of Madison? I'm toying with the idea of Das caramels in the meantime.

"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!
Slaky
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 09:17:06 AM »

Needless to say, I didn't know what Vosges was until I looked.

http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/product/Bacon_and_Eggs/Chocolate_Eggs_Easter?utm_campaign=Home%20Page&utm_medium=Top%2010%208&utm_source=Bacon%20Eggs

Wow - this would be an awesome gift.

Gilgamesh
Unlimited Mullet Potential
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 12:51:58 PM »

You're welcome, America.

This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.
J. Walter Weatherman
Johnny Evers Fan Club

You can see his stripes but you know he’s clean

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 05:15:12 PM »

http://gawker.com/5831957/rush-limbaughs-got-the-perfect-name-for-this-new-biracial-oreo

Well, it — what it's going to be here, it's actually a biracial cookie. You've got three of the chocolate wafers, and then you've got the white vanilla cream — the cream — and then there's a chocolate cream. So you've got, you've got three — the stuff, the thing that says Oreo on it, the wafer. And then you've got the white cream, then you've got another chocolate wafer, then you've got the chocolate cream, and then you've got the bottom wafer.

The Triple Double Oreo. You wait, it isn't going to be long before it's called the Or-Bam-eo, or something like this. Well, it's a biracial cookie, here.

You wait.

Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.
Tonker
Johnny Evers Fan Club

SUCCESSFUL MESSIAH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 03:55:21 AM »

http://gawker.com/5831957/rush-limbaughs-got-the-perfect-name-for-this-new-biracial-oreo

Well, it — what it's going to be here, it's actually a biracial cookie. You've got three of the chocolate wafers, and then you've got the white vanilla cream — the cream — and then there's a chocolate cream. So you've got, you've got three — the stuff, the thing that says Oreo on it, the wafer. And then you've got the white cream, then you've got another chocolate wafer, then you've got the chocolate cream, and then you've got the bottom wafer.

The Triple Double Oreo. You wait, it isn't going to be long before it's called the Or-Bam-eo, or something like this. Well, it's a biracial cookie, here.

You wait.

Still waiting.

Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.
Fork
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Needs something...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2011, 07:42:32 AM »

You wait.

We should have known when Nabisco stopped using lard in the icing, so the Muslins could eat them.

TIME TO POST!
CBStew
Most people my age are dead.
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2011, 09:42:20 PM »

You wait.

We should have known when Nabisco stopped using lard in the icing, so the Muslins could eat them.

They weren't the only ones, boyo.

If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)
Wheezer
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Non Omnis Moriar

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2011, 10:15:49 PM »

You wait.

Are they only using the plasma?

"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!
Tonker
Johnny Evers Fan Club

SUCCESSFUL MESSIAH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2011, 02:11:44 AM »

You wait.

Boyo?  Welsh people don't eat lard?  Since when?  They more or less fucking live on the stuff.

Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.
SKO
Johnny Evers Fan Club

ARMCOCK

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2011, 07:41:51 AM »

You wait.

Boyo?  Welsh people don't eat lard?  Since when?  They more or less fucking live on the stuff.

Desipio's resident Welshman would know that.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/blog/?p=545

"Plummer, in 1999, "contributed" 1,017 fewer yards to the Cardinals than the league average QB would have brought to the table. As far as modern seasons go, Plummer's '99 stands as the worst."
Fork
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Needs something...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2011, 09:11:21 AM »

You wait.

You guys kept Hydrox in business.

TIME TO POST!
Slaky
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2011, 10:09:37 AM »

You wait.

Man, FUCK Hydrox.

Wheezer
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Non Omnis Moriar

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2011, 09:43:02 PM »

You wait.

Man, FUCK Hydrox.

The Hydrox strikes me as having a much better external design. (I completely reject this guy's primitive assessments of both "baroqueness" and academic librarians.)

Wheezer
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Non Omnis Moriar

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2011, 09:39:40 PM »

A Volkswagen forum talking about the "Big Turk." It's over, institutionalize me. Just bring a butterfly net, I'll go peacefully.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: