Desipio Message Board
August 30, 2015, 05:29:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Oct 12 - Oral History: Cubs hire Theo  http://www.desipio.com/?p=3639

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pizza Pizza  (Read 20710 times)
ChuckD
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: March 17, 2015, 01:24:32 PM »

Square cut, strip cut, radial cut, or anything in between -- I'd eat that pizza.
PANK!
Johnny Evers Fan Club

JORGE COME BACK!

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 17, 2015, 01:58:05 PM »

As a devout pizzaphile I'm just going to THI every post in this thread. Even the Domino's and Little Caesars. That shit still hits in a pinch. I've been getting mine from Panino's Pizza at Halsted and Waveland lately. It's titballs. Nothing special and gourmet about it just good ingredients and the grilled calamari made me cum a drop. I took my entire family to Chicago's on Lincoln and whatever the fuck when they were in town last month and they all agreed it was the best deep dish pizza they'd ever had. But what the fuck do we know? Long live this baddass thread. 

The Sports World Needs More Ryne Sandberg types.

"Steph" 1/5/2005
InternetApex
Still Diggin'
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Ape X

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 18, 2015, 10:57:32 AM »

As a devout pizzaphile I'm just going to THI every post in this thread. Even the Domino's and Little Caesars. That shit still hits in a pinch. I've been getting mine from Panino's Pizza at Halsted and Waveland lately. It's titballs. Nothing special and gourmet about it just good ingredients and the grilled calamari made me cum a drop. I took my entire family to Chicago's on Lincoln and whatever the fuck when they were in town last month and they all agreed it was the best deep dish pizza they'd ever had. But what the fuck do we know? Long live this baddass thread. 

I'm weird and gross.

The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.
PANK!
Johnny Evers Fan Club

JORGE COME BACK!

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 18, 2015, 11:06:31 AM »

I was actually validating.  The line about the cheap-assed pizza calls to mind the old forknut of pizza being like blow jobs even when it's bad it's good.

I'm weird and gross.

"Steph" 1/5/2005
PenFoe
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 18, 2015, 11:07:21 AM »

I was actually validating.  The line about the cheap-assed pizza calls to mind the old forknut of pizza being like blow jobs even when it's bad it's good.

I'm weird and gross.

Loor and I are very impressed.

I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.
PANK!
Johnny Evers Fan Club

JORGE COME BACK!

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 18, 2015, 11:14:34 AM »

I'm weird and gross.

Loor and I are very impressed.

Wow.  That was like right on que...

"Steph" 1/5/2005
PANK!
Johnny Evers Fan Club

JORGE COME BACK!

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 18, 2015, 11:23:51 AM »

But seriously...pizza in any form rules.

"Steph" 1/5/2005
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]
  Print  

Jump to: