News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Sammy Must Really Miss Michael Jackson...  ( 7,497 )

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Sammy Must Really Miss Michael Jackson...
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2009, 10:09:53 AM »
Quote from: Slack-E on November 09, 2009, 10:07:53 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on November 09, 2009, 09:24:49 AM
Quote from: Fork on November 09, 2009, 07:24:52 AM

He turned white after finding out Mark McGwire got a job as a hitting coach.

There you go. You're like 2-for-2 with a double right now. How bout a pinch runner?

Sorry, my leg hurts.

Sure, Hayes

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2009, 12:51:52 PM »
Buddy of mine at the office found this rather fortuitous bobblehead of Sammy from back in the day.

I'm not saying that the fine folks at Forever Collectibles knew this was coming, but this seems rather precognitive.

I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2009, 01:27:54 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on November 12, 2009, 12:51:52 PM
Buddy of mine at the office found this rather fortuitous bobblehead of Sammy from back in the day.

I'm not saying that the fine folks at Forever Collectibles knew this was coming, but this seems rather precognitive.

That's pretty sweet that your friends collect dolls.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2009, 01:51:08 PM »
Quote from: BH on November 12, 2009, 01:27:54 PM
Quote from: PenFoe on November 12, 2009, 12:51:52 PM

That's pretty sweet that your friends collect dolls.

It's not a doll, it's an ACTION FIGURE!
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2010, 06:38:41 PM »
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2010, 08:57:33 AM »
The most-coveted TPD, for this: Life coach Mike Remlinger has some broken wood he'd like to sell you.

QuoteSchulte says the bat barrel, in which cork is visible, was authenticated by Remlinger and PSA/DNA Authentication Services, and could bring in excess of $10,000. Bidding was still at the starting price of $750 late Friday and ends Oct. 31. The handle's whereabouts are unclear.

Remlinger now works in the emerging field of life coaching, advising young athletes on improving their performance and charting a life outside of sports — a path he says he chose after making some bad decisions in his own life.

"I did try contacting Sammy about it last year to see if he wanted it back," says Remlinger, adding that this is the only item from his playing days that he's selling. "His personal assistant said Sammy was interested in getting it back, and he'd get in touch with me, but I never heard from him.

"Hopefully this won't be something that the people with the Cubs will see as a negative, and (say that) I shouldn't have done what I'm doing. To me, this is an item for the public and has more service to be out there than to be sitting in my closet."

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2010, 07:35:39 PM »
Quote from: Night Man on October 10, 2010, 08:57:33 AM

Remlinger now works in the emerging field of life coaching, advising young athletes on improving their performance and charting a life outside of sports — a path he says he chose after making some bad decisions in his own life.

You mean the Cubs had Kenny Fucking Powers and we never knew it?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2010, 07:47:54 AM »
Quote from: Fork on October 10, 2010, 07:35:39 PM
Quote from: Night Man on October 10, 2010, 08:57:33 AM

You mean the Cubs had Kenny Fucking Powers and we never knew it?

Kenny Fucking Powers can get fucking lefties out.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2012, 03:07:37 PM »
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"