News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 606,675 )

D. Doluntap

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #570 on: March 03, 2010, 11:28:45 AM »
Quote from: Slack-E on March 02, 2010, 06:07:57 PM
Quote from: JD on March 02, 2010, 05:48:10 PM
Freedom to do what?  I never follow any of the links in here.

This thread needs something to spruce it up. I know!

Court? At night? I'm already laughing!

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #571 on: March 03, 2010, 04:07:19 PM »

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #573 on: March 03, 2010, 04:13:48 PM »
Quote from: R-V on March 03, 2010, 04:07:19 PM
Well this sucks. I wondered why he hadn't posted in so long.

http://tomwatson.typepad.com/tom_watson/2010/03/a-death-in-the-blogging-family.html

I don't know this guy but that's a horrible way to go.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #574 on: March 04, 2010, 08:52:44 AM »
Quote from: Slack-E on March 03, 2010, 04:13:48 PM

http://tomwatson.typepad.com/tom_watson/2010/03/a-death-in-the-blogging-family.html

A couple of my favorites:

http://jonswift.blogspot.com/2009/03/lets-make-poverty-less-enticing.html

QuoteI can't tell you how angry it makes me to think about extremely rude poor people all across this country talking very loudly on their cellphones in soup kitchens and unemployment offices, whining about all their financial problems so everyone can hear. I'm glad someone is finally speaking out about it. And while these poor people were rudely broadcasting their tales of woe to everyone within earshot, guess what they were eating? Mushroom risotto and Broccoli! Isn't gruel good enough for poor people anymore? Those poor people are eating better than I am. Is it really fair that I should have to eat the Pork Brains in Milk Gravy Mrs. Swift served up the other night to cut down on grocery bills and reduce my cholesterol intake, while these poor people are eating like kings?

http://jonswift.blogspot.com/2009/03/10-best-conservative-movies.html

QuotePlanet of the Apes is based on an intriguing premise: What if evolution were true instead of just an unlikely theory? In this film apes have "evolved" to the point where they talk, wear clothes and walk upright. Evolutionists would have you believe that monkeys are our uncles so if you evolved them a little, then it would stand to reason that they would be just like us. And the apes on this planet sure seem human at first but as the film unfolds we see that there is nothing very human about these animals at all. No matter how you dress them up or how many words of English you teach them in the end they're still just "damned dirty apes," as Charlton Heston discovers. I don't think I've ever seen a better refutation of Darwin's theories.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #575 on: March 04, 2010, 12:23:51 PM »
Quote from: R-V on March 04, 2010, 08:52:44 AM
Quote from: Slack-E on March 03, 2010, 04:13:48 PM

A couple of my favorites:

http://jonswift.blogspot.com/2009/03/lets-make-poverty-less-enticing.html

QuoteI can't tell you how angry it makes me to think about extremely rude poor people all across this country talking very loudly on their cellphones in soup kitchens and unemployment offices, whining about all their financial problems so everyone can hear. I'm glad someone is finally speaking out about it. And while these poor people were rudely broadcasting their tales of woe to everyone within earshot, guess what they were eating? Mushroom risotto and Broccoli! Isn't gruel good enough for poor people anymore? Those poor people are eating better than I am. Is it really fair that I should have to eat the Pork Brains in Milk Gravy Mrs. Swift served up the other night to cut down on grocery bills and reduce my cholesterol intake, while these poor people are eating like kings?

http://jonswift.blogspot.com/2009/03/10-best-conservative-movies.html

QuotePlanet of the Apes is based on an intriguing premise: What if evolution were true instead of just an unlikely theory? In this film apes have "evolved" to the point where they talk, wear clothes and walk upright. Evolutionists would have you believe that monkeys are our uncles so if you evolved them a little, then it would stand to reason that they would be just like us. And the apes on this planet sure seem human at first but as the film unfolds we see that there is nothing very human about these animals at all. No matter how you dress them up or how many words of English you teach them in the end they're still just "damned dirty apes," as Charlton Heston discovers. I don't think I've ever seen a better refutation of Darwin's theories.

So "Planet of the Apes" is a documentary?  I didn't know that.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #577 on: March 04, 2010, 12:57:06 PM »
Quote from: Jon on March 04, 2010, 12:51:00 PM
"I only wanted to try it to prove I didn't like it stopped in to get directions on how to get away from there."[/url]

Principal Skinner'd.

The guy ought to do the honorable thing and sue those faggots for serving him so many drinks.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #578 on: March 04, 2010, 12:57:53 PM »

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #579 on: March 04, 2010, 01:25:05 PM »
Quote from: MAD on March 04, 2010, 12:57:06 PM
"I only wanted to try it to prove I didn't like it stopped in to get directions on how to get away from there."[/url]

Principal Skinner'd.

The guy ought to do the honorable thing and sue those faggots for serving him so many drinks.

"Would these homosexuals stop sucking my cock?"
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #580 on: March 04, 2010, 01:37:38 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 04, 2010, 01:25:05 PM

Principal Skinner'd.

For some reason, this is my favorite line:

QuoteA male passenger, who was not identified as a lawmaker, was also in the car but was not detained.

At least we know it wasn't a lawmaker's night out at the gay bar.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #581 on: March 04, 2010, 01:40:35 PM »
Quote from: CT III on March 04, 2010, 01:37:38 PM

Principal Skinner'd.

QuoteA male passenger, who was not identified as a lawmaker, was also in the car but was not detained.

That passenger?  Larry Craig.  He's not a lawmaker *now*.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #582 on: March 04, 2010, 01:40:42 PM »
Quote from: CT III on March 04, 2010, 01:37:38 PM

Principal Skinner'd.

I think I know the reason why it's your favorite line. It's by far the best line. So he met some twink at the bar and was taking him home. To prove he didn't love twinks.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #583 on: March 04, 2010, 01:54:02 PM »
I don't see what the big deal is.  It's not like he was looking to get married.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #584 on: March 04, 2010, 03:12:19 PM »
I his defense, I would like the jury to keep in mind the fact that he was driving an American car.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)