News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 606,711 )

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #4575 on: February 21, 2012, 11:49:41 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on February 21, 2012, 10:02:45 AM
QuoteIn a letter to fellow Republicans, Indiana state Rep. Bob Morris (R) called the Girl Scouts a "radicalized organization" that supports abortion and promotes "homosexual lifestyles," the Fort Wayne Journal Gazette reports.

QuoteMorris said he did some research on the Internet and found "allegations that the Girl Scouts are a tactical arm of Planned Parenthood, that they allow transgender females to join, 'just like any real girl,' and encourage sex."

Fuck Indiana.

Reference: http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20120221/NEWS07/302219934

Fuck Indiana because of one extremist asshole? He was the only 1 to vote against a resolution honoring the Girl Scouts.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4576 on: February 21, 2012, 12:07:25 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on February 21, 2012, 11:49:41 AM
QuoteIn a letter to fellow Republicans, Indiana state Rep. Bob Morris (R) called the Girl Scouts a "radicalized organization" that supports abortion and promotes "homosexual lifestyles," the Fort Wayne Journal Gazette reports.

QuoteMorris said he did some research on the Internet and found "allegations that the Girl Scouts are a tactical arm of Planned Parenthood, that they allow transgender females to join, 'just like any real girl,' and encourage sex."

Fuck Indiana.

Fuck Indiana because of one extremist asshole? He was the only 1 to vote against a resolution honoring the Girl Scouts.

We needed to move on from hating Arizona and make it more local.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4577 on: February 21, 2012, 12:09:59 PM »

Fuck Indiana.

No, fuck Indiana because Indiana.

Generally speaking.

I mean... you've been there before.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4578 on: February 21, 2012, 01:40:50 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on February 21, 2012, 12:09:59 PM

Fuck Indiana.

Generally speaking.

True.  He is only one legislator.  But he got more votes than the guy(s) that he ran against.  That is what is scary.  Unless they are even worse than he is.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4579 on: February 21, 2012, 01:44:08 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on February 21, 2012, 01:40:50 PM

Fuck Indiana.

Generally speaking.

True.  He is only one legislator.  But he got more votes than the guy(s) that he ran against.  That is what is scary.  Unless they are even worse than he is.
I endorsed his opponent.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4580 on: February 23, 2012, 01:26:55 PM »

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4581 on: February 24, 2012, 12:00:57 PM »
Que Desipio Iran expert, MikeC...

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-iran-intel-20120224,0,1164870,full.story

QuoteReporting from Washington—As U.S. and Israeli officials talk publicly about the prospect of a military strike against Iran's nuclear program, one fact is often overlooked: U.S. intelligence agencies don't believe Iran is actively trying to build an atomic bomb.

A highly classified U.S. intelligence assessment circulated to policymakers early last year largely affirms that view, originally made in 2007. Both reports, known as national intelligence estimates, conclude that Tehran halted efforts to develop and build a nuclear warhead in 2003.

The most recent report, which represents the consensus of 16 U.S. intelligence agencies, indicates that Iran is pursuing research that could put it in a position to build a weapon, but that it has not sought to do so.

Although Iran continues to enrich uranium at low levels, U.S. officials say they have not seen evidence that has caused them to significantly revise that judgment. Senior U.S. officials say Israel does not dispute the basic intelligence or analysis.

For now, U.S. military and intelligence officials say they don't believe Iran's leadership has made the decision to build a bomb.

"I think they are keeping themselves in a position to make that decision," James R. Clapper Jr., director of National Intelligence, told the Senate Armed Services Committee on Feb. 16. "But there are certain things they have not yet done and have not done for some time."

Clapper and CIA Director David H. Petraeus told a separate Senate hearing that Iran was enriching uranium below 20% purity. Uranium is considered weapons grade when it is enriched to about 90% purity, although it is still potentially usable at lower enrichment levels.

U.S. spy agencies also have not seen evidence of a decision-making structure on nuclear weapons around Khamenei, said David Albright, who heads the nonprofit Institute for Science and International Security and is an expert on Iran's nuclear program.

Albright's group estimates that with the centrifuges Iran already has, it could enrich uranium to sufficient purity to make a bomb in as little as six months, should it decide to do so.

It is not known precisely what other technical hurdles Iran would have to overcome, but Albright and many other experts believe that if it decides to proceed, the country has the scientific knowledge to design and build a crude working bomb in as little as a year. It would take as long as three years, Albright estimated, for Iran to build a warhead small enough to fit on a ballistic missile.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4582 on: February 24, 2012, 08:12:22 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on February 24, 2012, 12:00:57 PM

Osiraq Redux! Osiraq Redux!
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4583 on: February 25, 2012, 12:09:15 PM »

Fuck Indiana.

Generally speaking.

My parents took me to the Superbowl and all I got was this lousy case of subacute sclerosing panencephalitis!
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4584 on: February 28, 2012, 12:54:53 PM »
IT'S A FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

http://consumerist.com/2012/02/restaurant-says-1-tip-receipt-is-a-fake.html
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4585 on: February 28, 2012, 03:28:55 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on February 24, 2012, 08:12:22 PM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on February 24, 2012, 12:00:57 PM

Osiraq Redux! Osiraq Redux!

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5g9v0j_LlUjc7BYVKrhGVcWCBLFpQ?docId=a57800356b58414d89ea9f2f98a7c5a0

QuoteTEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran hailed the country's first Oscar-winning film as a triumph over arch-foe Israel on Monday after an Academy Award race with its own subplots: Iranian officials giving a grudging nod to cinema and Israeli audiences flocking to see a made-in-Tehran drama.

Iran's state-spun praise for "A Separation," which beat out an Israeli film and three others in the foreign language category, was mostly wrapped in patriotic boasting as a conquest for Iranian culture and a blow for Israel's perceived outsized influence in America.

A state TV broadcast said the award succeeded in "leaving behind" a film from Israel. Javad Shamaghdari, head of the state Cinematic Agency, portrayed the Oscar win as the "beginning of the collapse" of Israeli influence that "beats the drum of war" in the U.S. and elsewhere.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4586 on: February 28, 2012, 06:14:39 PM »
A bombshell in Maine, as moderate GOP Senator Olympia Snowe retires from the Senate.

http://www.pressherald.com/news/Snowe-not-running-for-re-election.html

I wonder if that is the one seat that will separate the GOP from control in the Senate after November.  Because I don't see a Republican winning a seat in Maine without the names "Snowe" or "Collins" on the ballot.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4587 on: February 28, 2012, 06:52:44 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on February 28, 2012, 06:14:39 PM
A bombshell in Maine, as moderate GOP Senator Olympia Snowe retires from the Senate.

I wonder if that is the one seat that will separate the GOP from control in the Senate after November.  Because I don't see a Republican winning a seat in Maine without the names "Snowe" or "Collins" on the ballot.

Gamechanger?
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4588 on: February 28, 2012, 07:38:33 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on February 28, 2012, 06:52:44 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on February 28, 2012, 06:14:39 PM

Gamechanger?

::shrugs shoulders::

Yes.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club