Desipio Message Board
April 17, 2014, 02:32:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Oct 12 - Oral History: Cubs hire Theo  http://www.desipio.com/?p=3639

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 305 306 [307] 308 309 ... 371
  Print  
Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  (Read 195127 times)
morpheus
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Sad.

View Profile
« Reply #4590 on: February 29, 2012, 04:44:20 PM »

A bombshell in Maine, as moderate GOP Senator Olympia Snowe retires from the Senate.

http://www.pressherald.com/news/Snowe-not-running-for-re-election.html

I wonder if that is the one seat that will separate the GOP from control in the Senate after November.  Because I don't see a Republican winning a seat in Maine without the names "Snowe" or "Collins" on the ballot.

Pretty good summary of the (possible) candidates here: http://pinetreepolitics.bangordailynews.com/2012/02/28/snowe-storm-implications-the-art-of-the-possible/

I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.
Wheezer
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Non Omnis Moriar

View Profile
« Reply #4591 on: March 01, 2012, 01:06:35 AM »

Archie Comics tells the AFA to fuck off.

[Edit.--Chuck, revenge is here.]
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 03:12:56 AM by Wheezer » Logged

"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!
Gilgamesh
Unlimited Mullet Potential
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile
« Reply #4592 on: March 01, 2012, 12:04:57 PM »

http://www.greatfallstribune.com/article/20120229/NEWS01/120229014/Chief-U-S-District-Judge-sends-racially-charged-email-about-president

The "joke" moved the judge.

And this isn't even in Arizona!

This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.
R-V
Johnny Evers Fan Club

The dash don't be silent.

View Profile
« Reply #4593 on: March 01, 2012, 01:23:41 PM »

Quote from: Comically Racist Shitstain
I sent it out because it's anti-Obama.

How is the suggestion that intercourse with a black man is the same thing as intercourse with a dog, anti-Obama?
CBStew
Most people my age are dead.
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4594 on: March 01, 2012, 02:09:26 PM »

Quote from: Comically Racist Shitstain
I sent it out because it's anti-Obama.

How is the suggestion that intercourse with a black man is the same thing as intercourse with a dog, anti-Obama?

Give the judge some credit.  He wasn't necessarily alluding to dog intercourse.  Seals, Sea Lions and Walruses also bark.

If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)
Gilgamesh
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile
« Reply #4595 on: March 04, 2012, 10:26:21 PM »

If you have two hours to spare, this is an outstanding play based on the trial transcript in Perry v. Schwarzenegger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlUG8F9uVgM&feature=player_embedded

EDIT: I should note a couple of things about this play.  It is presented a bit out of order and omits certain important elements of the record.  Second, and I believe this is most important when watching some of the testimony from John C. Reiley's witness and Kevin Bacon's defendant-intervenor counsel, that a transcript (and a presentation based solely from that document) can make anyone look dumb, and I mean really dumb.

But, given that, it's still as close as counsel for the defendants will allow the American public to see and it reiterates the paucity of evidence that supporters of Prop 8 presented at trial.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 12:52:49 AM by Gilgamesh » Logged

This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.
morpheus
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Sad.

View Profile
« Reply #4596 on: March 08, 2012, 08:22:13 AM »

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2012/03/08/us/pat-robertson-backs-legalizing-marijuana.xml

Gilgamesh
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile
« Reply #4597 on: March 08, 2012, 06:38:45 PM »

A CT-like candidate has won the Democratic nomination for Congress in Ohio's second congressional district.

"William R. Smith is the invisible candidate. No one has seen him; no one has heard him speak.. There is no evidence that Smith campaigned a lick... Federal Election Commission reports show Smith has spent no money on the campaign."

And, of course, he was not available for an interview.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20120307/NEWS/303070133

It is getting a little bit confusing.

Even though William Smith (D) spent no money and did no campaigning to win the Democratic nomination in Ohio's 2nd congressional district, the Cincinnati Enquirer found a group calling itself the "Victory Ohio Super PAC" apparently made "robo-calls" touting Smith as the "real Democrat" in the race.

However, the FEC has no record of the group so "it's not clear who was behind the calls, or who paid for them."

Wheezer
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Non Omnis Moriar

View Profile
« Reply #4598 on: March 08, 2012, 08:02:08 PM »

A CT-like candidate has won the Democratic nomination for Congress in Ohio's second congressional district.

"William R. Smith is the invisible candidate. No one has seen him; no one has heard him speak.. There is no evidence that Smith campaigned a lick... Federal Election Commission reports show Smith has spent no money on the campaign."

Even though William Smith (D) spent no money and did no campaigning to win the Democratic nomination in Ohio's 2nd congressional district, the Cincinnati Enquirer found a group calling itself the "Victory Ohio Super PAC" apparently made "robo-calls" touting Smith as the "real Democrat" in the race.

However, the FEC has no record of the group so "it's not clear who was behind the calls, or who paid for them."

He seems to be steeped in synchronicity.

"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!
J. Walter Weatherman
Johnny Evers Fan Club

You can see his stripes but you know hes clean

View Profile
« Reply #4599 on: March 08, 2012, 09:09:38 PM »

Could this maybe be nothing more than a good old fashioned ratfucking?

Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.
morpheus
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Sad.

View Profile
« Reply #4600 on: March 14, 2012, 08:36:11 AM »

OK, so I was reading this article, which surprises me not in the least...

And I notice this ad on the righthand side...

So, I'm just curious: is there some reason pet lovers should have Obama's coke-dusted dong hanging out of their mouths?

Brownie
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Paul Brown Returns. But f@#! the Bengals.

View Profile
« Reply #4601 on: March 14, 2012, 09:10:00 AM »

So, I'm just curious: is there some reason pet lovers should have Obama's coke-dusted dong hanging out of their mouths?

Is JI still around?
R-V
Johnny Evers Fan Club

The dash don't be silent.

View Profile
« Reply #4602 on: March 14, 2012, 09:17:32 AM »

Is JI still around?

http://deadspin.com/5893181/bronze-medal-ping-pong-god-bravely-resigns-from-goldman-sachs
morpheus
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Sad.

View Profile
« Reply #4603 on: March 14, 2012, 09:31:26 AM »

Is JI still around?

http://deadspin.com/5893181/bronze-medal-ping-pong-god-bravely-resigns-from-goldman-sachs

I admit it, I'm LOLing.  Bravo.

Gilgamesh
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile
« Reply #4604 on: March 14, 2012, 09:55:59 AM »

Is JI still around?

I admit it, I'm LOLing.  Bravo.

I believe it has something to do with the Romney dog-strapping-to-the-roof-of-the-car-during-long-road-trip-gate.

Santo(rum) has been hitting Romney over this too.

"I'm not sure I'm going to listen to a value judgment of a guy who strapped his own dog on the top of a car and went hurling down the highway."

-- Santorum advisor John Brabender, quoted by National Journal, hitting back at Mitt Romney for saying Santorum was "at the desperate end of his campaign."

Pages: 1 ... 305 306 [307] 308 309 ... 371
  Print  

Jump to: