News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 606,673 )

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #4590 on: February 29, 2012, 03:44:20 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on February 28, 2012, 06:14:39 PM
A bombshell in Maine, as moderate GOP Senator Olympia Snowe retires from the Senate.

http://www.pressherald.com/news/Snowe-not-running-for-re-election.html

I wonder if that is the one seat that will separate the GOP from control in the Senate after November.  Because I don't see a Republican winning a seat in Maine without the names "Snowe" or "Collins" on the ballot.

Pretty good summary of the (possible) candidates here: http://pinetreepolitics.bangordailynews.com/2012/02/28/snowe-storm-implications-the-art-of-the-possible/
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4591 on: March 01, 2012, 12:06:35 AM »
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4593 on: March 01, 2012, 12:23:41 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 01, 2012, 11:04:57 AM
http://www.greatfallstribune.com/article/20120229/NEWS01/120229014/Chief-U-S-District-Judge-sends-racially-charged-email-about-president

The "joke" moved the judge.

And this isn't even in Arizona!

Quote from: Comically Racist ShitstainI sent it out because it's anti-Obama.

How is the suggestion that intercourse with a black man is the same thing as intercourse with a dog, anti-Obama?

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4594 on: March 01, 2012, 01:09:26 PM »
Quote from: R-V on March 01, 2012, 12:23:41 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 01, 2012, 11:04:57 AM
http://www.greatfallstribune.com/article/20120229/NEWS01/120229014/Chief-U-S-District-Judge-sends-racially-charged-email-about-president

The "joke" moved the judge.

And this isn't even in Arizona!

Quote from: Comically Racist ShitstainI sent it out because it's anti-Obama.

How is the suggestion that intercourse with a black man is the same thing as intercourse with a dog, anti-Obama?

Give the judge some credit.  He wasn't necessarily alluding to dog intercourse.  Seals, Sea Lions and Walruses also bark.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4595 on: March 04, 2012, 09:26:21 PM »
If you have two hours to spare, this is an outstanding play based on the trial transcript in Perry v. Schwarzenegger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlUG8F9uVgM&feature=player_embedded

EDIT: I should note a couple of things about this play.  It is presented a bit out of order and omits certain important elements of the record.  Second, and I believe this is most important when watching some of the testimony from John C. Reiley's witness and Kevin Bacon's defendant-intervenor counsel, that a transcript (and a presentation based solely from that document) can make anyone look dumb, and I mean really dumb.

But, given that, it's still as close as counsel for the defendants will allow the American public to see and it reiterates the paucity of evidence that supporters of Prop 8 presented at trial.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4597 on: March 08, 2012, 05:38:45 PM »
A CT-like candidate has won the Democratic nomination for Congress in Ohio's second congressional district.

Quote"William R. Smith is the invisible candidate. No one has seen him; no one has heard him speak.. There is no evidence that Smith campaigned a lick... Federal Election Commission reports show Smith has spent no money on the campaign."

And, of course, he was not available for an interview.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20120307/NEWS/303070133

It is getting a little bit confusing.

QuoteEven though William Smith (D) spent no money and did no campaigning to win the Democratic nomination in Ohio's 2nd congressional district, the Cincinnati Enquirer found a group calling itself the "Victory Ohio Super PAC" apparently made "robo-calls" touting Smith as the "real Democrat" in the race.

However, the FEC has no record of the group so "it's not clear who was behind the calls, or who paid for them."

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4598 on: March 08, 2012, 07:02:08 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 08, 2012, 05:38:45 PM
A CT-like candidate has won the Democratic nomination for Congress in Ohio's second congressional district.

Quote"William R. Smith is the invisible candidate. No one has seen him; no one has heard him speak.. There is no evidence that Smith campaigned a lick... Federal Election Commission reports show Smith has spent no money on the campaign."

QuoteEven though William Smith (D) spent no money and did no campaigning to win the Democratic nomination in Ohio's 2nd congressional district, the Cincinnati Enquirer found a group calling itself the "Victory Ohio Super PAC" apparently made "robo-calls" touting Smith as the "real Democrat" in the race.

However, the FEC has no record of the group so "it's not clear who was behind the calls, or who paid for them."

He seems to be steeped in synchronicity.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4599 on: March 08, 2012, 08:09:38 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 08, 2012, 05:38:45 PM

Could this maybe be nothing more than a good old fashioned ratfucking?
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4600 on: March 14, 2012, 08:36:11 AM »
OK, so I was reading this article, which surprises me not in the least...

And I notice this ad on the righthand side...

So, I'm just curious: is there some reason pet lovers should have Obama's coke-dusted dong hanging out of their mouths?

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4601 on: March 14, 2012, 09:10:00 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on March 14, 2012, 08:36:11 AM

So, I'm just curious: is there some reason pet lovers should have Obama's coke-dusted dong hanging out of their mouths?

Is JI still around?

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4602 on: March 14, 2012, 09:17:32 AM »
Quote from: Brownie on March 14, 2012, 09:10:00 AM

Is JI still around?

http://deadspin.com/5893181/bronze-medal-ping-pong-god-bravely-resigns-from-goldman-sachs

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4603 on: March 14, 2012, 09:31:26 AM »
Quote from: R-V on March 14, 2012, 09:17:32 AM

Is JI still around?

http://deadspin.com/5893181/bronze-medal-ping-pong-god-bravely-resigns-from-goldman-sachs

I admit it, I'm LOLing.  Bravo.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4604 on: March 14, 2012, 09:55:59 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on March 14, 2012, 09:31:26 AM
Quote from: R-V on March 14, 2012, 09:17:32 AM

Is JI still around?

I admit it, I'm LOLing.  Bravo.

I believe it has something to do with the Romney dog-strapping-to-the-roof-of-the-car-during-long-road-trip-gate.

Santo(rum) has been hitting Romney over this too.

Quote"I'm not sure I'm going to listen to a value judgment of a guy who strapped his own dog on the top of a car and went hurling down the highway."

-- Santorum advisor John Brabender, quoted by National Journal, hitting back at Mitt Romney for saying Santorum was "at the desperate end of his campaign."