News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Things Cubbie Julie can spend $3500 on without making her bank suspicious  ( 31,910 )

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: MAD on March 02, 2010, 12:26:09 PM
How much do senses of humor cost these days?

I only want one sense of humor

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: MAD on March 02, 2010, 12:26:09 PM
How much do senses of humor cost these days?

40 dollars!

Pre

• Hank White Fan Club
Quote from: Yeti on March 15, 2010, 10:00:27 PM
I try to take the high road, but it's things like this that encourage assholes like us to say things that piss people off

It's fucking hard to make a salad.  Why do you think Slaky is so fat?  (Slaky is the
skinny one we're calling fat instead of BH, now, right?)

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Pre on March 15, 2010, 10:08:54 PM
Quote from: Yeti on March 15, 2010, 10:00:27 PM
I try to take the high road, but it's things like this that encourage assholes like us to say things that piss people off

It's fucking hard to make a salad.  Why do you think Slaky is so fat?  (Slaky is the
skinny one we're calling fat instead of BH, now, right?)

I've always been super fat. You've seen it. Rolls upon rolls.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
How can she afford to shop at Whole Paycheck after Chase screwed her out of her millions?
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
QuoteDay 2 vegan and macrobiotic: Thank God for the Whole Foods Salad bar, which prepared a corncopia of vegan fare opened the can of beans so I didn't have to.

The only food faddists more irritating than macrobioticists are the raw-foods yo-yos. With any luck, there will be proud observations of odorless stool coming up.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Wheezer on March 16, 2010, 02:07:37 AM
QuoteDay 2 vegan and macrobiotic: Thank God for the Whole Foods Salad bar, which prepared a corncopia of vegan fare opened the can of beans so I didn't have to.

The only food faddists more irritating than macrobioticists are the raw-foods yo-yos. With any luck, there will be proud observations of odorless stool coming up.

Well, we knew she wasn't going to go microbiotic.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
RSS Feed: ACTIVATED!
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
I bet she stands when she wipes. Chew on that for awhile.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: BH on March 16, 2010, 11:50:55 AM
I bet she stands when she wipes. Chew on that for awhile.

Well, if she's truly going macrobiotic, she'll be chewing on it for a long while.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Webcam shoutbox.  I can't find the link...link us, Ira Shetti.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on April 09, 2010, 08:42:59 AM
Webcam shoutbox.  I can't find the link...link us, Ira Shetti.

I have the transcript on my home computer... I will find and edit it, post for all His glory. It was hilarious. IAN was a fucking stud... and it was possibly the creepiest thing I've ever seen on the internets.. That's saying a lot.