News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Sincerity Free Football Only NFL Thread  ( 1,240 )

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
The Sincerity Free Football Only NFL Thread
« on: September 19, 2014, 11:45:36 AM »
So that we can all make uncomfortable arguments about domestic violence elsewhere.

Watching that game last night I felt some validation for championing Cutler over McCown, and I feel like it's pretty clear the franchise is better off without Lovie than with him, but I was still felt kinda bad for the guy. Just seems like the entire game has passed him by.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Sincerity Free Football Only NFL Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 12:13:44 PM »
Quote from: SKO on September 19, 2014, 11:45:36 AM
So that we can all make uncomfortable arguments about domestic violence elsewhere.

Watching that game last night I felt some validation for championing Cutler over McCown, and I feel like it's pretty clear the franchise is better off without Lovie than with him, but I was still felt kinda bad for the guy. Just seems like the entire game has passed him by.

I was upset that McGowan got hurt because I wanted more vindication. I feel like the meatballs have an out now.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 12:23:36 PM »
Quote from: InternetApex on September 19, 2014, 12:13:44 PM

I was upset that McGowan got hurt because I wanted more vindication. I feel like the meatballs have an out now.

Eh, I haven't seen any still arguing for McGowan at this point. Back to just a general feeling of "anyone but Cutler". Peace in our time.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 12:33:20 PM »
Quote from: SKO on September 19, 2014, 12:23:36 PM

Eh, I haven't seen any still arguing for McGowan at this point. Back to just a general feeling of "anyone but Cutler". Peace in our time.

I need people to feel genuinely hurt because of the things they've said.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2014, 12:48:56 PM »
Quote from: InternetApex on September 19, 2014, 12:33:20 PM
Quote from: SKO on September 19, 2014, 12:23:36 PM

I need people to feel genuinely hurt because of the things they've said.

If there's vindication it will be under the bright lights of New York East Rutherford and ABC ESPN watered-down Monday Night Football, and then the noon national game vs. the Packers on FOX. Should Cutler have two more stellar performances, there's the shit sandwich you so badly want to serve.