News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 demo on XBOX Live Marketplace  ( 2,044 )

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 demo on XBOX Live Marketplace
« on: January 28, 2010, 07:35:24 AM »
Hit this morning.  I'm DLing it tonight when I get off work.  Any PS3ers get a key for their beta?  I've heard great things.

<TDubbs comment about being a loser and having sex with women and pounding brews with the bros>
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 demo on XBOX Live Marketplace
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 07:51:12 AM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on January 28, 2010, 07:35:24 AM
Hit this morning.  I'm DLing it tonight when I get off work.  Any PS3ers get a key for their beta?  I've heard great things.

<TDubbs comment about being a loser and having sex with women and pounding brews with the bros>

THA.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Poon

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 01:58:44 PM »
They (ea) were giving away keys for the PC beta on twitter today. 

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 07:46:38 AM »
I got to play a little bit of the demo yesterday, and the one thing I was interested in was how many rounds did it take to kill an enemy.  In the first Bad Company, it took an entire clip to get a kill.  That's fix this time.  Very nice.  The rest is as per the usual:  vehicles and heavy artillery and destructible environments are just plain fun.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2010, 09:58:58 AM »
Did anybody end up buying this?  It was $20 through EA's store for the PC version a couple weeks ago, so I picked it up.  I finally got around to playing it a bit and it's a lot of fun.  The progression system gives a big advantage to higher-ranked players because of how the upgrades stack, but it's still fairly balanced if you're a low rank.  I'm usually playing with 3 or 4 friends that have the game, so the squad stuff is awesome and works really well.