News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: eXavier Nady Magnificently Sploogetastic Sploogenarium  ( 4,336 )

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
eXavier Nady Magnificently Sploogetastic Sploogenarium
« on: February 02, 2010, 04:53:04 PM »
Yep.

Deal with it.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: eXavier Nady Magnificently Sploogetastic Sploogenarium
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 05:10:23 PM »
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

fiveouts

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 05:47:57 PM »
We've just made a huge mistake. 

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 05:51:13 PM »
What is known of his toileting habits?
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 06:24:07 PM »
This guy is a turd against which all other turds will be measured.  He'll be worse than Milton, but at least he's a little less black.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 11:31:58 AM »
What'd he do?
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 11:33:39 AM »
Quote from: MAD on February 03, 2010, 11:31:58 AM
What'd he do?

Gave Pen a raging, mega-huge boner.

But since he never saw Super Troopers, he probably doesn't understand.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 11:37:15 AM »
As a relatively long-time roto-owner of Xavier Nady--he has, in fact, played over 100 times for my shitty roto-teams--I can say that he doesn't really suck.  On paper.  So there's that.  Him and Fukudome ought to a make a better right fielder than Beer Shits in '05, so there's that too.  Yay? 

But this Spooge-creating threads prior to a guy  actually doing anything can only mean bad things.  Thanks a lot, Pen.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 11:43:10 AM »
Quote from: MAD on February 03, 2010, 11:37:15 AM
As a relatively long-time roto-owner of Xavier Nady--he has, in fact, played over 100 times for my shitty roto-teams--I can say that he doesn't really suck.  On paper.  So there's that.  Him and Fukudome ought to a make a better right fielder than Beer Shits in '05, so there's that too.  Yay? 

But this Spooge-creating threads prior to a guy  actually doing anything can only mean bad things.  Thanks a lot, Pen.

Why must you mention that man?  Now all I remember is that stupid catch the ivy that caused his face to get cut.  Que meathead love for that guy.  HE WAS ROOKIE OF THE YEAR WITH WOOODS!!

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2010, 11:43:29 AM »
As a relatively long-time roto-owner of Xavier Nady...

You scout him out of Salinas Middle School?
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2010, 12:01:27 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on February 03, 2010, 11:43:10 AM

Why must you mention that man?  Now all I remember is that stupid catch the ivy that caused his face to get cut.   Que meathead love for that guy.  HE WAS ROOKIE OF THE YEAR WITH WOOODS!!

You sure you're not thinking of Ben Grieve?
Eli G. (6-22-10)

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2010, 12:01:51 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on February 03, 2010, 11:43:29 AM
As a relatively long-time roto-owner of Xavier Nady...

You scout him out of Salinas Middle School?

DPD.

I did bring him up through the minor leagues, yes.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2010, 12:18:41 PM »
Quote from: MAD on February 03, 2010, 12:01:27 PM

Why must you mention that man?  Now all I remember is that stupid catch the ivy that caused his face to get cut.   Que meathead love for that guy.  HE WAS ROOKIE OF THE YEAR WITH WOOODS!!

I am.  Ok, fine, why bring up Burnitz?

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2010, 02:19:03 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on February 03, 2010, 12:18:41 PM
Quote from: MAD on February 03, 2010, 12:01:27 PM
As a relatively long-time roto-owner of Xavier Nady--he has, in fact, played over 100 times for my shitty roto-teams--I can say that he doesn't really suck.  On paper.  So there's that.  Him and Fukudome ought to a make a better right fielder than Beer Shits in '05, so there's that too.  Yay?  

But this Spooge-creating threads prior to a guy  actually doing anything can only mean bad things.  Thanks a lot, Pen.

Why must you mention that man?  Now all I remember is that stupid catch the ivy that caused his face to get cut.  Que meathead love for that guy.  HE WAS ROOKIE OF THE YEAR WITH WOOODS!!

I am.  Ok, fine, why bring up Burnitz?

I was actually hoping to provoke some ApexRage, but you're making a fine stand-in.
Eli G. (6-22-10)