News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: An Album of Fluid Motion  ( 1,136 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
An Album of Fluid Motion
« on: November 15, 2018, 12:19:44 AM »
So, I get about 15 minutes of time absolutely to myself a day, when I get back from the cat gulag and sit in the park across from my imaginary ex's place, have a toke, reflect on the gig, and play human fog machine. And vape. I once tried to explain that, aside from the nicotine, I liked seeing the Navier--Stokes equations in action.

I gave this book to her as some sort of wedding present with the inscription "I love you like water." That one is nowhere to be found, lo these decades later. However, to my surprise, someone at thhe University of Washington has let it into the wild (warning: big honking PDF).

If you are of the sort to pour cream into your coffee and stir it, those two swirls are Kármán vortices.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!