News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Poll

How do you wipe?

Standing—Hollywood style
Sitting—the humble, old-fashioned American way
Squating/hovering/can't make up my mind
Bidet
Can't reach back there, use the towelrack like a bootscraper
I only shit in the shower
A team of orphans swabs my dainty hole with perfumed chamois leather while I sun on the terrace
I don't

Author Topic: How you crappin'?  ( 65,062 )

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: How you crappin'?
« Reply #150 on: February 19, 2010, 09:37:45 AM »
Quote from: SKO on February 19, 2010, 09:26:11 AM
Quote from: Waco Kid on February 19, 2010, 09:05:20 AM
Quote from: Slack-E on February 19, 2010, 08:56:22 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on February 19, 2010, 07:55:55 AM
Maybe they used one of those anti-bacterial wipes and knowing that those aren't supposed to flush, simply folded it up in a newspaper and trashed it. And turning around to realize the fine work they'd done, they left that for you to admire and ponder. For the rest of your life.

That would make it awesome - however knowing where Oleg works, I've seen the same thing and the direct opposite thing too many times to know that your scenario is impossible.

For example, how many times have I walked into a stall only to instinctively recoil in horror at the aftermath of the murder of an entire roll of toilet paper. It sure stinks like someone dooked in there but I'll be damned if I can see anything. It's just paper layered upon paper.

So tell me Desipio - how does this happen? Who wipes their ass with an entire forest and just leaves it there? That's not an art. That's a hate crime.

That is certainly is. If that toilet doesn't have enough strength, that forest along with what's lurking underneath could wind up on the floor chasing you from the bathroom.

My freshman year at Bradley I lived in the basement of the oldest residence hall on campus. The bathroom on our floor had four stalls. Starting during second semester, at least one of those toilets clogged every day and flooded the entire bathroom, but the odd thing was that the flood-toilet changed every day, so no one knew how to avoid it. You'd go into a perfectly clean bathroom, take a seat in what had been the safe toilet the day before, and settle in to do your business. Next thing you know the guy in the stall next to you flushes and the entire floor is filled with a murky brown water. I had to throw away three pairs of flip-flops because of that. Even worse was when I'd be in the shower and you'd come out to a lagoon of shit on the floor and have to figure out how to make it back to the door without dropping any of the towel/clothes/shampoo/soap etc. It was hell. The bastard maintenance guy in charge of our floor would never actually try to fix the toilets either. He'd just clean up the mess and put a sign on whichever stall he thought was malfunctioning that day. He was typically wrong.

I'm working "lagoon of shit" into at least one conversation today.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Indolent Reader

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #151 on: February 19, 2010, 09:38:48 AM »
My sophomore year of college there was a fellow (or lady) who took sheer and utter delight in pooping in various unconventional places.  These ranged from the simple (bathroom sink) to the gloriously horrific (microwave, which he then turned on afterward).  That's all this thread reminds me of.

The best part was the fact that after the cleaning staff "cleaned" the microwave, they then put it right back.  

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #152 on: February 19, 2010, 09:41:12 AM »
Quote from: Indolent Reader on February 19, 2010, 09:38:48 AM
My sophomore year of college there was a fellow (or lady) who took sheer and utter delight in pooping in various unconventional places.  These ranged from the simple (bathroom sink) to the gloriously horrific (microwave, which he then turned on afterward).  That's all this thread reminds me of.

The best part was the fact that after the cleaning staff "cleaned" the microwave, they then put it right back.  

The identity of this person was never discovered? Wow.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #153 on: February 19, 2010, 09:45:31 AM »
Quote from: Fork on February 19, 2010, 09:37:45 AM
Maybe they used one of those anti-bacterial wipes and knowing that those aren't supposed to flush, simply folded it up in a newspaper and trashed it. And turning around to realize the fine work they'd done, they left that for you to admire and ponder. For the rest of your life.

That would make it awesome - however knowing where Oleg works, I've seen the same thing and the direct opposite thing too many times to know that your scenario is impossible.

For example, how many times have I walked into a stall only to instinctively recoil in horror at the aftermath of the murder of an entire roll of toilet paper. It sure stinks like someone dooked in there but I'll be damned if I can see anything. It's just paper layered upon paper.

So tell me Desipio - how does this happen? Who wipes their ass with an entire forest and just leaves it there? That's not an art. That's a hate crime.

That is certainly is. If that toilet doesn't have enough strength, that forest along with what's lurking underneath could wind up on the floor chasing you from the bathroom.

My freshman year at Bradley I lived in the basement of the oldest residence hall on campus. The bathroom on our floor had four stalls. Starting during second semester, at least one of those toilets clogged every day and flooded the entire bathroom, but the odd thing was that the flood-toilet changed every day, so no one knew how to avoid it. You'd go into a perfectly clean bathroom, take a seat in what had been the safe toilet the day before, and settle in to do your business. Next thing you know the guy in the stall next to you flushes and the entire floor is filled with a murky brown water. I had to throw away three pairs of flip-flops because of that. Even worse was when I'd be in the shower and you'd come out to a lagoon of shit on the floor and have to figure out how to make it back to the door without dropping any of the towel/clothes/shampoo/soap etc. It was hell. The bastard maintenance guy in charge of our floor would never actually try to fix the toilets either. He'd just clean up the mess and put a sign on whichever stall he thought was malfunctioning that day. He was typically wrong.

I'll be cashing in on the royalty checks, then. It's the same reason George Lucas changed his mind and went with the Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull rather than Indiana Jones and the Lagoon of Shit, which I think would have suited the film better.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #154 on: February 19, 2010, 09:49:34 AM »
Quote from: Fork on February 19, 2010, 09:37:45 AM

Discussion of the Cubs' bullpen seems appropriate.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #155 on: February 19, 2010, 10:29:51 AM »

We get it, you're a liar.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #156 on: February 19, 2010, 10:37:54 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on February 19, 2010, 10:29:51 AM

That stuff never happened at University of Phoenix, eh TDubbs?

Indolent Reader

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #157 on: February 19, 2010, 10:48:53 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on February 19, 2010, 10:29:51 AM

I wish.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #158 on: February 19, 2010, 10:49:21 AM »

Guy I went to school with took a crap in a bag, put it in one of the dryers and turned it on.
He thought it was the funniest thing ever.

I thought he was an asshole thereafter.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #159 on: February 19, 2010, 11:07:29 AM »
One of my old Army buddies once served in a unit where one of the Soldiers used to take a shit on the Company Commander's HMM-WV.  In broad daylight.

To do this without getting caught, a man has to get on and off the objective in under a minute.

No one ever learned the man's name, but his legend will live on forever.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #160 on: February 19, 2010, 11:14:26 AM »
A friend of ours college used to do what he called power shitting, basically shitting in the least amount of time possible. He would head to the bathroom, crap, wipe, and return somewhere in between 30-40 seconds.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #161 on: February 19, 2010, 11:17:01 AM »
I honestly know surprisingly little about the shitting habits of my coworkers and college roommates. I feel left out.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #162 on: February 19, 2010, 11:18:11 AM »
Quote from: Waco Kid on February 19, 2010, 11:14:26 AM
A friend of ours college used to do what he called power shitting, basically shitting in the least amount of time possible. He would head to the bathroom, crap, wipe, and return somewhere in between 30-40 seconds.

I don't get this at all.
I'm a "print out a decent length article" kind of guy.

A few moments of peace, if you ask me.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #163 on: February 19, 2010, 11:21:27 AM »
Quote from: PenFoe on February 19, 2010, 11:18:11 AM

I don't get this at all.

Yeah. It seems like a waste of a perfectly good excuse for a break.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #164 on: February 19, 2010, 11:36:37 AM »
Quote from: Jon on February 19, 2010, 11:21:27 AM
Quote from: PenFoe on February 19, 2010, 11:18:11 AM

I don't get this at all.

Yeah. It seems like a waste of a perfectly good excuse for a break.

I can understand powershitting in college. You want to get back to general goodtimery with your friends. Powershitting at work is inexcusable.