News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Spring Has Sprung 2010  ( 85,462 )

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Spring Has Sprung 2010
« Reply #225 on: February 25, 2010, 03:53:08 PM »
Quote from: BH on February 25, 2010, 03:49:40 PM
First fucking Scott Eyre, not Carlos Silva.

"On the first day pitchers and catchers reported to camp last week, manager Lou Piniella mentioned Silva needed "a little better" conditioning.

Silva disputed that Wednesday at Fitch Park.

"I always prepare myself for spring training," he said. "To be a big guy doesn't mean anything. If you are in good condition and great shape, you can do your work. For me, I can run however much they want me to run.

"That was one of the (bad) things with Seattle. Here, they want to get me back on track in my pitching. They don't worry about my size or my weight. In Seattle, they were worried more about my weight than anything else. I feel more comfortable here. Getting people out is what matters. I'm not out of shape at all. Ask the trainers.""

Why y'all hate Sea World?
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #226 on: February 25, 2010, 03:53:31 PM »
Quote from: BH on February 25, 2010, 03:49:40 PM
First fucking Scott Eyre, not Carlos Silva.

"On the first day pitchers and catchers reported to camp last week, manager Lou Piniella mentioned Silva needed "a little better" conditioning.

Silva disputed that Wednesday at Fitch Park.

"I always prepare myself for spring training," he said. "To be a big guy doesn't mean anything. If you are in good condition and great shape, you can do your work. For me, I can run however much they want me to run.

"That was one of the (bad) things with Seattle. Here, they want to get me back on track in my pitching. They don't worry about my size or my weight. In Seattle, they were worried more about my weight than anything else. I feel more comfortable here. Getting people out is what matters. I'm not out of shape at all. Ask the trainers.""

Oooh, fatty's getting defensive.  Hey fatty, I've got a movie for you, "A Fridge Too Far!"
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #227 on: February 26, 2010, 07:38:12 AM »
Fuck you, Carlos Silva.  Wrong thread?  I don't care.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Armchair_QB

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #228 on: February 26, 2010, 09:38:25 AM »
We're gonna look like idiots if this fat fuck has a good year.

I'm confident we won't though. FML.
"I never read this book the Cardinals wrote way back in the day regarding how to play baseball."

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #229 on: February 26, 2010, 09:45:50 AM »
Quote from: Armchair_QB on February 26, 2010, 09:38:25 AM

If he has a good year, then I'll be happy to eat crow.  I LUV MY KUBBIEEZ!!11/ZOMG
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #230 on: February 26, 2010, 09:46:24 AM »

The day of the trade my Cardinals fan buddy (not IAN) who likes to play devil's advocate on anything I get pissed off about, which is a lot, tried to  tell me I'll regret my anger when he is good. I wouldn't back down. That fat fuck is going to suck and I'll go on thinking it was the worst trade Hendry's ever made and more the reason to fire his dumbass. This team has to make a trade to save a couple million a year? Well, if you dumbfucks were a little smarter with your money, then you wouldn't be in this fucking situation. Fuck Carlos Silva. Fuck Jim Hendry. Fuck Tom Ricketts, too. Him and his little scheme to recreate the Cubs teams of the 90s as managers is surely going to end well. RSM! GMPC! MGHC! TWBC! SD3BC!

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #231 on: February 26, 2010, 09:48:41 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on February 26, 2010, 09:46:24 AM
That fat fuck is going to suck and I'll go on thinking it was the worst trade Hendry's ever made and more the reason to fire his dumbass.

I can't get behind this. No one will ever knock Mr. 200 Hits off this podium for me.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #232 on: February 26, 2010, 09:49:06 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on February 26, 2010, 09:46:24 AMHim and his little scheme to recreate the Cubs teams of the 90s as managers is surely going to end well. RSM! GMPC! MGHC! TWBC! SD3BC!

I don't understand any of this.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #233 on: February 26, 2010, 09:49:25 AM »
Quote from: BH on February 26, 2010, 09:48:41 AM
That fat fuck is going to suck and I'll go on thinking it was the worst trade Hendry's ever made and more the reason to fire his dumbass.

I can't get behind this. No one will ever knock Mr. 200 Hits off this podium for me.

This.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #234 on: February 26, 2010, 09:51:42 AM »
Quote from: BH on February 26, 2010, 09:48:41 AM

I had no emotional interest in the team then so it didn't happen.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #235 on: February 26, 2010, 09:52:12 AM »

The day of the trade my Cardinals fan buddy (not IAN) who likes to play devil's advocate on anything I get pissed off about, which is a lot, tried to  tell me I'll regret my anger when he is good. I wouldn't back down. That fat fuck is going to suck and I'll go on thinking it was the worst trade Hendry's ever made and more the reason to fire his dumbass. This team has to make a trade to save a couple million a year? Well, if you dumbfucks were a little smarter with your money, then you wouldn't be in this fucking situation. Fuck Carlos Silva. Fuck Jim Hendry. Fuck Tom Ricketts, too. Him and his little scheme to recreate the Cubs teams of the 90s as managers is surely going to end well. RSM! GMPC! MGHC! TWBC! SD3BC!

Wait, apart from ACB you also post on Cardinals fan blogs? You fucking traitorous jello mold.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #236 on: February 26, 2010, 09:54:53 AM »
Quote from: Jon on February 26, 2010, 09:52:12 AM

Wait, apart from ACB you also post on Cardinals fan blogs? You fucking traitorous jello mold.

He does his real damage on the Food Network blog.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #237 on: February 26, 2010, 09:59:35 AM »
Quote from: Jon on February 26, 2010, 09:52:12 AM

I can get behind the notion that I don't have any friends outside of the interwebs.

Quote from: R-V on February 26, 2010, 09:49:06 AM
Quote from: Yeti on February 26, 2010, 09:46:24 AMHim and his little scheme to recreate the Cubs teams of the 90s as managers is surely going to end well. RSM! GMPC! MGHC! TWBC! SD3BC!

I don't understand any of this.

Ryne Sandberg - Manager (which I will concede he didn't have anything to do with him getting into the organization 4-5 yrs ago), Greg Maddux - Pitching Coach, Mark Grace - Hitting Coach, Turk Wendell - Bullpen Coach, Shawon Dunston - 3rd Base Coach.

I'm just looking forward to the prospects of a bleacher bum being the owner. It's gonna be great. It'll illicit all those nice feelings of what it's like to be Cubby! fan

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #238 on: February 26, 2010, 10:00:41 AM »
Illicit feelings.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #239 on: February 26, 2010, 10:02:11 AM »
Quote from: Eli on February 26, 2010, 10:00:41 AM
Illicit feelings.

Fuck me in my MikeC ass. I'm retiring.