News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Starlin Castro Unbridled Manlove with a Side Order of Sploogetasticism Thread  ( 96,941 )

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Jon on February 19, 2010, 12:21:15 PM
Quote from: Yeti on February 19, 2010, 12:18:53 PM
Quote from: PenFoe on February 19, 2010, 12:12:36 PM

I think I just sprung a woody

Why, is there a hyperlink to ACB hidden on that pic?

I don't know why you chose to use "hyperlink" over regular ole "link," but it made me LOL.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

WTB...A RING FFS!!

• CUP CHAMPS!!!
  • Hank White Fan Club
If there are naked pics of this cutie we NEED links plz.

Pre

• Hank White Fan Club
Rocketing up the prospect charts!

I enjoy that his highlights mostly involve bloop singles.  Shows some
serious grit.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Pre on February 23, 2010, 12:47:16 PM
Rocketing up the prospect charts!

I enjoy that his highlights mostly involve bloop singles.  Shows some
serious grit.

He's no Eric Byrnes, but I'll take it.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Rotoworld DOOM.

"Buster Olney of ESPN.com reports that "an official involved in the Felipe Lopez bidding" believes he will sign with the Cardinals.
This isn't surprising. The Cardinals are monitoring the progress of Brendan Ryan's wrist closely, and while they'd like to consider internal options if he isn't ready, they'd be silly not to consider Lopez if the price is right. The Padres are the only other team known to be in the mix for the 29-year-old, though it is unlikely they make much of an offer. Feb. 23 - 4:26 pm et
Source: Buster Olney on Twitter "

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Left to right, 2010. Fontenot at short, Starlin at 2B.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
Is putting a short guy at short the same as batting a second baseman second?
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Pre

• Hank White Fan Club
Quote from: BH on February 24, 2010, 09:45:59 AM

QuoteBut the Cubs love the idea of having Millar around to be Millar, the life of the clubhouse.

Then hire him as a fucking ball boy.  I've never hated a Cub so completely before a single AB.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Pre on February 24, 2010, 09:56:44 AM

QuoteBut the Cubs love the idea of having Millar around to be Millar, the life of the clubhouse.

Then hire him as a fucking ball boy.  I've never hated a Cub so completely before a single AB.

I hated him quite a bit when he was actually considered a major league caliber ballplayer. This is nothing new for me.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Slack-E on February 24, 2010, 09:58:31 AM
Quote from: Pre on February 24, 2010, 09:56:44 AM

I hated him quite a bit when he was actually considered a major league caliber ballplayer. This is nothing new for me.

I trace my hatred to the seventh game of his MLB career.

I had a lot of other hate in my blood at the time: Rick Aguilera, Ed Lynch, Andy MacPhail, Sammy Sosa's clown act in right playing a double into a 3-run inside the park home run with 2 outs in the ninth, half of the members of the 1999 Cubs, so little did I know I would continue hating him for 11 more years.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
I've hated Millar ever since Al said we "gotta get that guy" a few years ago for his clubhouse presence.

MY KUBBEEZ NEED TO KOWBOY UP IN 2010!

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: BH on February 24, 2010, 10:13:34 AM
I've hated Millar ever since Al said we "gotta get that guy" a few years ago for his clubhouse presence.

Few years ago? That gives him some credit for when Millar was a baseball player. Al suggested it after 2008.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Yeti on February 24, 2010, 10:14:35 AM

Few years ago? That gives him some credit for when Millar was a baseball player. Al suggested it after 2008.

I'll defer to you on any BCB related facts. 

Millar, I'm assuming, used to play the game the right way.
Have we heard any reports out of Spring Training on whether or not he still does?

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: BH on February 24, 2010, 10:21:52 AM
Quote from: Yeti on February 24, 2010, 10:14:35 AM

I'll defer to you on any BCB related facts. 

Millar, I'm assuming, used to play the game the right way.
Have we heard any reports out of Spring Training on whether or not he still does?

What are the odds he slides headfirst into first base at least once during spring training?