News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Starlin Castro Unbridled Manlove with a Side Order of Sploogetasticism Thread  ( 97,261 )

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on May 10, 2010, 01:48:39 PM
Quote from: Bort on May 10, 2010, 01:46:35 PM
Quote from: PenPho on May 10, 2010, 01:41:46 PM
Quote from: CT III on May 10, 2010, 01:28:23 PM
Quote from: Kermit IV on May 10, 2010, 01:26:55 PM
Quote from: flannj on May 10, 2010, 12:52:39 PM
Shut. up.

All of you.

Castro could legally date your daughter, couldn't he?

Not in Arizona.

He's Dominican, idito.

Still looks Mexican enough to give probable cause.

If he's Dominican, he's probably older than all of us put together.

You get a slow clap.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Bort on May 10, 2010, 12:12:58 PM
Quote from: SKO on May 10, 2010, 12:07:26 PM
Quote from: Kermit IV on May 10, 2010, 12:01:36 PM
Starlin is the first Cub player born in 1990 or later to make the MLB.  I feel old.

He might be the first Cub player in my lifetime who is younger than me.

Mine was Kerry Wood.

For me, it would have been Geremi Gonzalez, I reckon.  Yay?
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Apparently, although I was not aware of it at the time, Terry Adams was the first Cub player/pitcher that was younger than me.

Also, I fucking hated Terry Adams.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Intrepid Reader: Stew

Carl Lundgren

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Eli on May 10, 2010, 03:01:32 PM

Carl Lundgren

I think ChuckD got you the anti-PenFoe app for Chuck to Chuck's posts

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Yeti on May 10, 2010, 04:11:19 PM

Carl Lundgren

That'd be worse, because it would mean that I unwittingly made the same joke as Chuck.

Which is what happened.  I'll go sit in the corner.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Who is Scott Moore?

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: ChuckD on May 10, 2010, 06:36:16 PM
Who is Scott Moore?

That's the pregnant dude.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: ChuckD on May 10, 2010, 06:36:16 PM
Who is Scott Moore?

1/3 of a Kyle Farnsworth and 1/2 of a Steve Trachsel 2.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Eli on May 10, 2010, 05:02:29 PM
Quote from: Yeti on May 10, 2010, 04:11:19 PM

Carl Lundgren

That'd be worse, because it would mean that I unwittingly made the same joke as Chuck.

Which is what happened.  I'll go sit in the corner.

It is not just that the first thing that I look at in the paper in the morning is the obituaries, I then check out the year that the deceased was born.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
This kid gets to balls that Theriot can only dream of tracking down. And then he nonchalantly sidearms them wide of the bag. It's a good thing Alan Trammell is the best infielding coach in the history of the sport or who knows what kind of bad habits this dude would develop. At some point he might teach one of them the proper way to field a throw from the catcher. One hopes that someone is Castro.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Internet Apex on May 11, 2010, 08:03:42 AM
This kid gets to balls that Theriot can only dream of tracking down. And then he nonchalantly sidearms them wide of the bag. It's a good thing Alan Trammell is the best infielding coach in the history of the sport or who knows what kind of bad habits this dude would develop. At some point he might teach one of them the proper way to field a throw from the catcher. One hopes that someone is Castro.

THIS.

If Trammel is worth a shit, he'll teach Castro to stay home, on the bag, on throws to second from the catcher on attempted steals.  I heard on the radio that Castro apparently did one of those ghey-assed, jump out-out-in-front-of-the-bag and then sweep back for a diving tag attempt on a Brandon Phillips stolen base.  Just because all the kids are doing it doesn't make it right.  That shit needs to stop yesterday.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: MAD on May 11, 2010, 08:21:36 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on May 11, 2010, 08:03:42 AM

THIS.

If Trammel is worth a shit, he'll teach Castro to stay home, on the bag, on throws to second from the catcher on attempted steals.  I heard on the radio that Castro apparently did one of those ghey-assed, jump out-out-in-front-of-the-bag and then sweep back for a diving tag attempt on a Brandon Phillips stolen base.  Just because all the kids are doing it doesn't make it right.  That shit needs to stop yesterday.

I don't normally encourage kids to STAY OFF HUEY'S LAWN, but...

THIS.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck