News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Starlin Castro Unbridled Manlove with a Side Order of Sploogetasticism Thread  ( 96,971 )

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: R-V on May 20, 2010, 10:26:32 AM
I love this guy. He's up to 50 plate appearances and still has more walks than strikeouts. And there's no way in hell Theriot even gets to that ball for the last out of the 8th last night. Are we sure he came from the Cubs farm system and not some other planet?

He's one of ours.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
Quote from: Internet Apex on May 20, 2010, 06:19:13 PM
I love this guy. He's up to 50 plate appearances and still has more walks than strikeouts. And there's no way in hell Theriot even gets to that ball for the last out of the 8th last night. Are we sure he came from the Cubs farm system and not some other planet?

He's one of ours.

You people are so sensitive about that kind of stuff. We're all brothers, right?  One love, bro.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: powen01 on May 20, 2010, 10:40:16 PM

He's one of ours.

You people are so sensitive about that kind of stuff. We're all brothers, right?  One love, bro tribe, y'all.

Eyed Peas of Color'd.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Internet Apex on May 21, 2010, 05:17:57 PM
Quote from: powen01 on May 20, 2010, 10:40:16 PM

He's one of ours.

You people are so sensitive about that kind of stuff. We're all brothers, right?  One love, bro tribe, y'all.

Eyed Peas of Color'd.

Fuck HUGH.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
ATTA KID
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Len informed me last night that Starlin has reached base every game since he's been called up. The two games that he went hitless/walkless he reached on errors by Furcal and our old bud RonCe.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: R-V on May 26, 2010, 09:20:39 AM
Len informed me last night that Starlin has reached base every game since he's been called up. The two games that he went hitless/walkless he reached on errors by Furcal and our old bud RonCe.

Too bad he's keeping that stud Mike Fontenot on the bench.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: CT III on May 26, 2010, 09:43:42 AM

So, Starlin Castro doesn't suck?  What a time to be alive.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on May 26, 2010, 10:08:58 AM
Quote from: CT III on May 26, 2010, 09:43:42 AM

So, Starlin Castro doesn't suck?  What a time to be alive.

I've heard next week Starlin is going to be in a bikini. Yowza.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Look, you're not focused on the real story here. He makes too many errors. He is KILLING this team. They're an abysmal 9-8 since they called him up. Take him and that piece of shit Soriano and fire them into oblivion.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Slaky on May 26, 2010, 10:46:31 AM

Look, you're not focused on the real story here. He makes too many errors. He is KILLING this team. They're an abysmal 9-8 since they called him up. Take him and that piece of shit Soriano and fire them into oblivion.

Nor did you consider that he's given them 17 games of clogging the bases.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Brownie on May 26, 2010, 11:41:33 AM

Holy dicks, has it been 17 games already?  Baseball Reference says 16, but still.  I haven't been doing a whole lot of Cub watching other than watching the videos on my MLB app, so I checked out Starlin's lines so far.  Go Starlin:

.350/.405/.500/.909/133, a double and a triple and two dongs.

He's made five errors, but three in one game, right?  Not that errors are good to judge fielding, but whatevs.  I'm very impressed with his discipline at the plate.  6/6 K/BB ratio isn't bad at all for a 20 year old, right?  I know it's been just 66 PAs, but the bonar...it grows.

And just for poops and giggles, TyCo is .313/.370/.609/.979/147, 4 dongs, 5 doubles and a trey.  DOUBLE PROSPECT BONARS.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on May 26, 2010, 11:54:37 AM

Holy dicks, has it been 17 games already?  Baseball Reference says 16, but still.  I haven't been doing a whole lot of Cub watching other than watching the videos on my MLB app, so I checked out Starlin's lines so far.  Go Starlin:

He's made five errors, but three in one game, right?  Not that errors are good to judge fielding, but whatevs.  I'm very impressed with his discipline at the plate.  6/6 K/BB ratio isn't bad at all for a 20 year old, right?  I know it's been just 66 PAs, but the bonar...it grows.

And just for poops and giggles, TyCo is .313/.370/.609/.979/147, 4 dongs, 5 doubles and a trey.  DOUBLE PROSPECT BONARS.

Does it give you as big a headache as it gives me when you look at statistics?

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Kermit IV on May 26, 2010, 03:22:03 PM

Why would you get a headache when IAN looks at statistics?

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Oleg on May 26, 2010, 03:45:16 PM
Quote from: Kermit IV on May 26, 2010, 03:22:03 PM

Why would you get a headache when IAN looks at statistics?

Because then IAN talks about statistics?
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck