News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Starlin Castro Unbridled Manlove with a Side Order of Sploogetasticism Thread  ( 96,952 )

CubFaninHydePark

• President The Bull Moose Fan Club
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on June 18, 2015, 04:01:10 PM
Quote from: SKO on June 18, 2015, 03:42:19 PM
Starlin is Starlin and he's here till he's not and I hope he does well while he's here. All of you go to your rooms and leave his splooge thread alone.

The way he's playing, that won't be an issue.

After Rosario just scored from 2nd on that boot of a double-play ball, I'm done with this fucktard for good.  Let him be someone else's petulant, slapdick hitting, can't-field for shit shortstop.
Those Cardinals aren't red, they're yellow.  Like the Spanish!

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on June 19, 2015, 07:27:45 PM
Starlin is Starlin and he's here till he's not and I hope he does well while he's here. All of you go to your rooms and leave his splooge thread alone.

After Rosario just scored from 2nd on that boot of a double-play ball, I'm done with this fucktard for good.  Let him be someone else's petulant, slapdick hitting, can't-field for shit shortstop.

We can always count on you

CubFaninHydePark

• President The Bull Moose Fan Club
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Slaky on June 20, 2015, 11:36:18 AM

Seriously...all he's done this season is be a -0.4 WAR hitter, and -6 runs below average in the field.  In other words, he's been a drag on the team and has reduced his trade value to ashes.

If anyone needs us to go balls to the wall, gas-soaked firebarn, full-on-hate, so he improves, it's Starlin.
Those Cardinals aren't red, they're yellow.  Like the Spanish!

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on June 20, 2015, 02:39:18 PM
If anyone needs us to go balls to the wall, gas-soaked firebarn, full-on-hate, so he improves, it's Starlin.

I ... agree ... with CFiHP?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Sterling Archer on June 20, 2015, 03:35:37 PM

I ... agree ... with CFiHP?

It's working
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Slaky on June 20, 2015, 11:36:18 AM

Seriously...all he's done this season is be a -0.4 WAR hitter, and -6 runs below average in the field.  In other words, he's been a drag on the team and has reduced his trade value to ashes.

Well good work. He just won the game.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Get fucked, Chuck
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
He sprinted down the line to beat the throw and collected another game-winning hit.  And it was right in front of the Mets' faces.  That's totally worth Syndergaard + Matz + a stud pitcher to be named later.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
*dusts off thread*

Let this be the start of the return to replacement level
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: SKO on August 04, 2015, 09:03:35 PM
*dusts off thread*

Indeed....
Though I logged on Twitter to find people dubbing this the Starlin Castro game. Now, it may have been tongue-in-cheek, which I will ignore for my own purposes, but I'm going to go with 2-5, HR, 3B, 6 RBI as more of "The Starlin Castro Game" than tonight. That was only his MLB debut

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Yeti on August 04, 2015, 11:54:00 PM
*dusts off thread*

Indeed....
Though I logged on Twitter to find people dubbing this the Starlin Castro game. Now, it may have been tongue-in-cheek, which I will ignore for my own purposes, but I'm going to go with 2-5, HR, 3B, 6 RBI as more of "The Starlin Castro Game" than tonight. That was only his MLB debut

It was tongue-in-cheek when I said it, but even were it not I would defend a big game against the team they're chasing for the top wildcard spot in the middle of a playoff race as The Starlin Castro game over a rookie debut in a year that was frustrating and pointless, however impressive said debut was.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: SKO on August 05, 2015, 07:21:25 AM
*dusts off thread*

Indeed....

It was tongue-in-cheek when I said it, but even were it not I would defend a big game against the team they're chasing for the top wildcard spot in the middle of a playoff race as The Starlin Castro game over a rookie debut in a year that was frustrating and pointless, however impressive said debut was.

I'm just happy he had a good game. Maybe he can have another one tonight, or at least sometime this week.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Eli on August 05, 2015, 08:20:26 AM
Quote from: SKO on August 05, 2015, 07:21:25 AM
*dusts off thread*

Indeed....

I'm just happy he had a good game. Maybe he can have another one tonight, or at least sometime this week.

That'd be peachy keen, if I dare say so.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
*dusts off thread*

So much for that.  RIP Starlin.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: @MLBBruceLevine
Castro said if he was asked to play other positions he would want to talk to teams front office

STARLIN: So, Theo, you guys want me to play another position now.  Does that mean I suck?
THEO: Yep, sorry, but you suck.
STARLIN: Ok great, just checking.