News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Darksiders  ( 1,793 )

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
Darksiders
« on: February 26, 2010, 08:44:20 AM »
Poon, I saw that you have this.  I downloaded the demo and played a bit last night.  This game is fun as hell.  I've never played a demo that should have allowed you to save, but this one should have.  Apparently, the full demo about 90 minutes long, allowing you to play a full "level."  I played for about a half hour, and it was a blast.  I strongly recommend at least giving the demo a try.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Darksiders
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 09:31:36 AM »
Quote from: Kermit IV on February 26, 2010, 08:44:20 AM
Poon, I saw that you have this.  I downloaded the demo and played a bit last night.  This game is fun as hell.  I've never played a demo that should have allowed you to save, but this one should have.  Apparently, the full demo about 90 minutes long, allowing you to play a full "level."  I played for about a half hour, and it was a blast.  I strongly recommend at least giving the demo a try.

I heard they basically just ripped off Zelda and God of War...and the results are as awesome as you'd expect that combination to be.

Poon

• Hank White Fan Club
Re: Darksiders
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 01:25:28 PM »
Yeah, I played it for a while, then got bored and got rid of it already.  I don't get the zelda thing, but it does rip off God of War and Spyro among some other games.  All in all, technically it's not a bad game.  The environments to get bland and boring which really starts to take away from the game the further you play into it.  If you get it on the cheap just to do some button mashing then it's worth it.  I'd rather give Dante's Inferno a whirl or just splurge on a PS3 to replay the first two God of War games in the remakes they did along with the GoW III.

Best bet, save your money.