News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: "Fuck you, you dick-riding penis lover"  ( 5,156 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
"Fuck you, you dick-riding penis lover"
« on: March 16, 2010, 02:29:15 PM »
"I hope you burn in hell."   These were among the pleasantries left on the web site of a high school student by  some of his classmates.  They also told him that they wanted to "rip out your fucking heart and feed it to you,"  "kill you" and "pound your head with an ice pick."  Notwithstanding that they claimed that these things were intended as jokes, the appellate court was not amused when a lawsuit was filed by the student.  The defendants moved to dismiss on the ground that this was  protected speech, in part, because the student aspired to a theatrical career and was therefore a public figure.  The boy's parents, on advice of the police, not only took the boy out of that school, they moved him from Los Angeles to Northern California.  The Court said that these were not a few words shouted in the midst of a brawl.  "It was a series of grammatically correct sentences composed at a computer keyboard over a period of at least several minutes."   

I don't have a citation to give you for the 41 page opinion, it will be published tomorrow.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: "Fuck you, you dick-riding penis lover"
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 02:38:27 PM »
COME OUT FROM THE ANONYMITY OF YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 02:39:35 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on March 16, 2010, 02:29:15 PM
"I hope you burn in hell."   These were among the pleasantries left on the web site of a high school student by  some of his classmates.  They also told him that they wanted to "rip out your fucking heart and feed it to you,"  "kill you" and "pound your head with an ice pick."  Notwithstanding that they claimed that these things were intended as jokes, the appellate court was not amused when a lawsuit was filed by the student.  The defendants moved to dismiss on the ground that this was  protected speech, in part, because the student aspired to a theatrical career and was therefore a public figure.  The boy's parents, on advice of the police, not only took the boy out of that school, they moved him from Los Angeles to Northern California.  The Court said that these were not a few words shouted in the midst of a brawl.  "It was a series of grammatically correct sentences composed at a computer keyboard over a period of at least several minutes."   

I don't have a citation to give you for the 41 page opinion, it will be published tomorrow.

How old are you?
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 02:44:35 PM »

I bet that kid is a fag.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2010, 02:46:29 PM »
Is what I'll say when Carlos Silva gives up alot of runs during his first regular season appearance.

Simmer

• Play Ball
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2010, 06:02:08 PM »
"It was a series of grammatically correct sentences composed at a computer keyboard over a period of at least several minutes."   

I'm glad they've gotten this straightened out.
2010 Chicago Cubs
75-87

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2010, 06:09:36 PM »
Quote from: Simmer on March 16, 2010, 06:02:08 PM
"It was a series of grammatically correct sentences composed at a computer keyboard over a period of at least several minutes."  

They may be grammatically correct, but they are still riddled with errors.  Ice picks are for stabbing someone in the head, not for pounding.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2010, 09:21:55 AM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on March 16, 2010, 02:44:35 PM

I bet that kid is a fag.

You better get married soon or he's going to have someone's cock in his mouth before you can say, "Jack Robinson".
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2010, 09:42:22 AM »
I'm probably the only one who's got no idea what is going on here.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2010, 10:03:43 AM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on March 16, 2010, 06:09:36 PM

They may be grammatically correct, but they are still riddled with errors.  Ice picks are for stabbing someone in the head, not for pounding.

You weren't going to go with the intriguing question on if someone can actually eat their heart after it has been ripped out of them? Or were we waiting for a doctor to give a final ruling? A dentist doesn't count, Stu.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2010, 11:06:03 AM »
Quote from: Slack-E on March 17, 2010, 09:42:22 AM

I thought I was!!!!!!!!!!!
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2010, 11:20:25 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on March 17, 2010, 10:03:43 AM
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on March 16, 2010, 06:09:36 PM

You weren't going to go with the intriguing question on if someone can actually eat their heart after it has been ripped out of them? Or were we waiting for a doctor to give a final ruling? A dentist doesn't count, Stu.

This was already discussed in the sbox.  Thrill said that it would resemble the scene in Hannibal where Hopkins feeds Ray Liotta his own brain.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2010, 06:27:51 PM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on March 17, 2010, 11:06:03 AM

Look at the first entry in the "one stop, never ending"  Kurt Evans thread (or any of the entries for that matter) and I think that you will understand why I thought that this case would be interesting.   
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2010, 07:08:32 PM »

I was lost from the beginning and I refuse to read that Krut Evan thread.  I also don't understand why Stew's reading teen stuff on the Facebook.  You been readin' that, Stew?  You been readin' what they been into? 
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2010, 07:40:20 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on March 17, 2010, 06:27:51 PM

Look at the first entry in the "one stop, never ending"  Kurt Evans thread (or any of the entries for that matter) and I think that you will understand why I thought that this case would be interesting.   

So, now STEW's making every thread about Kurt Evans?  I am so confused.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.