News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Justified  ( 51,876 )

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Justified
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2010, 07:55:16 AM »
This show is awesome.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2010, 01:54:58 PM »
I'm hard.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2010, 11:06:30 PM »
"Long Hard Times to Come" by T.O.N.E.z - one of hip hop's most underrated masters of ceremony. How underrated is this dude? I did not know who the hell he was until about 10 minutes ago. Holy shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy09F1cUIrA&feature=related

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2010, 10:43:15 AM »
Steak tits x infinity. Every show you know exactly what you're going to get.

There's a group of criminals of below average intelligence that show up on Raylon's radar for apprehension. Usually, they're just low-level turds operating way above their pay grade. There's a strange kind of innocence about them in their ignorance and desire to simply get paid through shady dealings. Most of them don't really want to hurt anybody. But there's always a wild card, a truly evil son of a bitch in the mix, who shows up at some point or another. The fun is trying to decide which of the crooks is a foolish rake and which is a poisonous snake. In the end, Raylon and his gun sort everything out. Nice and tidy like.

Plotlines are not sophisticated at all. The characters are absolutely hilarious though. I mean, pulling that asshole's teeth right out of his mouth in the car? Fucking A. That was Cameron from Ferris Bueller.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2010, 10:54:27 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 07, 2010, 10:43:15 AM

There's a group of criminals of below average intelligence that show up on Raylon's radar for apprehension. Usually, they're just low-level turds operating way above their pay grade. There's a strange kind of innocence about them in their ignorance and desire to simply get paid through shady dealings. Most of them don't really want to hurt anybody. But there's always a wild card, a truly evil son of a bitch in the mix, who shows up at some point or another. The fun is trying to decide which of the crooks is a foolish rake and which is a poisonous snake. In the end, Raylon and his gun sort everything out. Nice and tidy like.

Plotlines are not sophisticated at all. The characters are absolutely hilarious though. I mean, pulling that asshole's teeth right out of his mouth in the car? Fucking A. That was Cameron from Ferris Bueller.

You should go away
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2010, 09:15:23 AM »

Cameron was great in this episode, as was the cranky old black dude who he swapped cars with.

"You can kiss my taint!"

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2010, 09:46:39 AM »
Quote from: R-V on April 08, 2010, 09:15:23 AM

Cameron was great in this episode, as was the cranky old black dude who he swapped cars with.

"You can kiss my taint!"

"Up your sister's ass!"

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2010, 10:54:16 PM »

"You can kiss my taint!"

Sweet episode.  I thought the two hitmen arguing about the Marvin scene from Pulp Fiction was a nice touch.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2010, 09:07:47 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 08, 2010, 09:46:39 AM

"You can kiss my taint!"

"Up your sister's ass!"

That line was awesome. The cranky old black dude is from a ton of things I can't seem to remember. I liked Cameron's dumb ladyfriend. She was endearing.

I didn't think Ruck could be so versatile but I was impressed as hell.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2010, 09:14:40 AM »
Gentlemen! Now...I know you...

Fuck - if you don't love this show you hate TV and should throw yours away.

JakeD

• Sam Fuld Fan Club
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2010, 06:46:43 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on April 12, 2010, 09:07:47 AM

"You can kiss my taint!"

"Up your sister's ass!"

That line was awesome. The cranky old black dude is from a ton of things I can't seem to remember. I liked Cameron's dumb ladyfriend. She was endearing.

Clarence Williams III from The Mod Squad (the 70s TV show) also was Prince's father in Purple Rain.
I'm gonna rise up, I'm gonna kick a little ass, Gonna kick some ass in the USA, Gonna climb a mountain, Gonna sew a flag, Gonna fly on an Eagle, I'm gonna kick some butt, I'm gonna drive a big truck, Gonna kick some ass - ROCK, FLAG AND EAGLE!

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2010, 06:55:53 PM »
Quote from: JakeD on April 19, 2010, 06:46:43 PM
Quote from: Slaky on April 12, 2010, 09:07:47 AM

"You can kiss my taint!"

"Up your sister's ass!"

Clarence Williams III from The Mod Squad (the 70s TV show) also was Prince's father in Purple Rain.

Holy fuck that was the guy from Half Baked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xo3f93gQXs

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2010, 09:03:12 AM »
Best show on TV. This show owns my pimply white ass.

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2010, 01:27:59 PM »
"Of couse I got a bat.  You think I'm some kinda fag?"
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2010, 02:57:19 PM »
"If you're ever in Cincinnati, you should come see my collection."

"Actually, I'd rather put my dick in a blender."