News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Carlos Silva's Mami Endorsed SPLOOGE-A-THON* (Porque va a HAI)  ( 3,206 )

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
For all you h8ers, H8Mobile bus drivers and occupants, keep drinking your f'ing Haterade...  I hope you drown in it.  Carlos Silva is here to drink the...  red Koolaid of all the non-believers... and then he's going to snack on those delicious chicken tenders, have some fries, indulge in some donuts, oh, and those jalapeno poppers look great too, don't mind if I do...  Wait?  I'm pitching in five minutes?  Dile a mi madre que me guarde los empanadas para comer despues del quinto inning, porque voy a tener hambre cuando los Rojos me martillan el culo.  Has anyone seen my other glove?  I think I just ate mine on accident.

Burp.

*We can probably update this to Splash-a-thon later tonight.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Carlos Silva's Mami Endorsed SPLOOGE-A-THON* (Porque va a HAI)
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 12:11:28 PM »
I'll pre-emptively splooge for Jaime Navarro, parte dos.  Remember that that fat fuck also had 1 good year as a young 'un before nearly eating himself out of the league, turning things around in time to contribute two nice solid seasons for the Cubs, earning him the last multi-year deal that Jerry Reinsdor would offer a free agent pitcher, from which he resumed eating his fat ass out of the league.  Go Carlos.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 01:43:16 PM »
Quote from: MAD on April 09, 2010, 12:11:28 PM
I'll pre-emptively splooge for Jaime Navarro, parte dos.  Remember that that fat fuck also had 1 good year as a young 'un before nearly eating himself out of the league, turning things around in time to contribute two nice solid seasons for the Cubs, earning him the last multi-year deal that Jerry Reinsdor would offer a free agent pitcher, from which he resumed eating his fat ass out of the league.  Go Carlos.

You say Jaime Navarro II, I'm betting it's something like Ruben Quevedo III (Ruben Quevedo II being Jerome Williams).
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 01:57:02 PM »
Silva might win more games this year then our "ace".  Gonna have to see how this plays out.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2010, 02:04:30 PM »
Quote from: SKO on April 09, 2010, 01:43:16 PM

You say Jaime Navarro II, I'm betting it's something like Ruben Quevedo III (Ruben Quevedo II being Jerome Williams).

I'll settle for Jimmy Anderson Jr.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2010, 02:17:54 PM »
Quote from: CT III on April 09, 2010, 02:04:30 PM

Should we send him a couple of tortas to his hotel if he gets a win tomorrow?
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2010, 02:20:59 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 09, 2010, 02:17:54 PM

Sprinkled with hookers?

Si.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2010, 02:23:39 PM »
Quote from: powen01 on April 09, 2010, 02:20:59 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 09, 2010, 02:17:54 PM

Sprinkled with hookers?

Si.

If what?
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2010, 02:37:27 PM »
Quote from: BH on April 09, 2010, 01:57:02 PM
Silva might win more games this year then our "ace".  Gonna have to see how this plays out.

The Cubs have a delusion about Zambrano.  If his outing Monday demonstrated that he was the team's number one, then we got big trouble.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2010, 02:53:05 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on April 09, 2010, 02:37:27 PM

The Cubs have a delusion about Zambrano.  If his outing Monday demonstrated that he was the team's number one, then we got big trouble.

Kaplan?
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2010, 03:55:35 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 09, 2010, 02:53:05 PM
Quote from: CBStew on April 09, 2010, 02:37:27 PM

Kaplan?

Kap wouldn't have used "if."

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2010, 08:00:36 PM »
Soooo...

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2010, 06:11:10 PM »
My one observation from [BH] going to the game today [/BH]:

Holy funnel cakes is Carlos Silva a fat fuck. He makes Marlo Nbyrd look like that rohypnoled little girl from the Cubs ad campaign.