News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Pizza Pizza  ( 65,491 )

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Pizza Pizza
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2010, 07:57:48 PM »
As a devout pizzaphile I'm just going to THI every post in this thread. Even the Domino's and Little Caesars. That shit still hits in a pinch. I've been getting mine from Panino's Pizza at Halsted and Waveland lately. It's titballs. Nothing special and gourmet about it just good ingredients and the grilled calamari made me cum a drop. I took my entire family to Chicago's on Lincoln and whatever the fuck when they were in town last month and they all agreed it was the best deep dish pizza they'd ever had. But what the fuck do we know? Long live this baddass thread. 
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2010, 09:18:12 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on July 23, 2010, 07:57:48 PM
As a devout pizzaphile I'm just going to THI every post in this thread. Even the Domino's and Little Caesars. That shit still hits in a pinch. I've been getting mine from Panino's Pizza at Halsted and Waveland lately. It's titballs. Nothing special and gourmet about it just good ingredients and the grilled calamari made me cum a drop. I took my entire family to Chicago's on Lincoln and whatever the fuck when they were in town last month and they all agreed it was the best deep dish pizza they'd ever had. But what the fuck do we know? Long live this baddass thread. 

There's a Little Ceasar's across the street from the FedEx drop box that I find myself running to before the 7:00 pick up every so often, and usually when I am running to the FedEx drop I was killing myself to meet a deadline and never stopped to eat lunch that day, so at that point Little Ceasar's looks damn good. And you know what? 9 times out of 10 it is damn good. And that other time it still only cost 5 bucks a pie. So I positive the Little Ceasar's.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2010, 09:50:17 AM »

Getting pizza is like getting a blowjob. The worst you get is still better than none at all.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2010, 07:40:08 PM »
Quote from: Tony on July 24, 2010, 09:18:12 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on July 23, 2010, 07:57:48 PM

There's a Little Ceasar's across the street from the FedEx drop box that I find myself running to before the 7:00 pick up every so often, and usually when I am running to the FedEx drop I was killing myself to meet a deadline and never stopped to eat lunch that day, so at that point Little Ceasar's looks damn good. And you know what? 9 times out of 10 it is damn good. And that other time it still only cost 5 bucks a pie. So I positive the Little Ceasar's.

The closest Little Caesar's to me is located past the checkout lines in the ghetto-ass KMart on Ashland and Paulina. It's absolutely fucking disgusting in there - however, I've never actually ordered a pizza from them. I think I should play food-borne-illness roulette one day and see what I can die from.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2010, 10:42:49 AM »
Vito and Nick's, 85th and Pulaski.  Great pizza.  Known for their thin crust.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #65 on: July 27, 2010, 11:11:15 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on July 27, 2010, 10:42:49 AM

Thanks Guy.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2010, 09:58:00 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on July 27, 2010, 11:11:15 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on July 27, 2010, 10:42:49 AM

Thanks Guy.

How long you been working there?

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2010, 02:10:05 PM »
Was at Costco yesterday and saw a bunch of happy looking fuckers chowing down on the Costco pizza at the stand. Anyone had that stuff? Is it good? I saw that you can buy a whole pizza but a couple people had giant slices on plates and they looked kind of good.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2010, 02:27:34 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on July 28, 2010, 02:10:05 PM
Was at Costco yesterday and saw a bunch of happy looking fuckers chowing down on the Costco pizza at the stand. Anyone had that stuff? Is it good? I saw that you can buy a whole pizza but a couple people had giant slices on plates and they looked kind of good.
It's good when you're starving at CostCo, but not really good if you're comparing it to actual pizza.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2010, 02:28:22 PM »

Were they 400 lbs too?  Remember, fatties will eat anything.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2010, 03:02:34 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on July 28, 2010, 02:28:22 PM

Combined maybe. They weren't overly large. I think I was just really hungry. The tires in the automotive sections looked tasty, too.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2010, 03:12:34 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on July 28, 2010, 03:02:34 PM

Combined maybe. They weren't overly large. I think I was just really hungry. The tires in the automotive sections looked tasty, too.

Costco pizza is good. Not great, but a Yeti-sized slice for $2 is a solid deal.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2010, 03:44:36 PM »
Quote from: R-V on July 28, 2010, 03:12:34 PM

It's aight. When you're finished with it, you'll feel stupid for eating it. But while you're eating it, you'll think, "PIZZA NYUMNYUMNYUMNYUM!!!11"

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2010, 07:44:02 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on July 28, 2010, 03:44:36 PM
Quote from: R-V on July 28, 2010, 03:12:34 PM

It's aight. When you're finished with it, you'll feel stupid for eating it. But while you're eating it, you'll think, "PIZZA NYUMNYUMNYUMNYUM!!!11"

My "Poverty Lunch" is the Costco (1/4 lb) Polish & Soda for $1.50.

But the pizza is fairly solid. Same deals are at Sam's Club, if it's more convenient.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2010, 08:51:45 AM »
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck