News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Bill Murray  ( 16,746 )

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Bill Murray
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2015, 12:02:38 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on July 10, 2015, 08:00:28 AM
Quote from: Slaky on July 10, 2015, 07:20:12 AM
Quote from: Bort on July 10, 2015, 12:21:25 AM
Quote from: Sterling Archer on July 09, 2015, 07:40:04 PM
Quote from: PANK! on July 09, 2015, 06:54:19 PM
Bump for saying what we all feel.

QuoteBut he also found time for almost everyone who approached him Wednesday, especially if you were a little kid or a pretty girl.

If you were a St. Louis Cardinals fan? Well, maybe not.

Murray, wearing a floppy hat and a blue and gold paisley shirt that was perpetually untucked, began bantering with the masses before he took his first swing.

He asked if any fans saw his beloved Cubs sweep St. Louis in a double-header Tuesday. One woman behind the ropes said she was a Cardinals fan.

"Satan's messengers on Earth," was the way Murray described the Cardinals.

"And then it turns out your team is cheaters, too,'' he added.

QuoteA few steps away, a boy with a Cardinals hat asked for an autograph. Murray signed, then noticed the red cap. "Are you a Cardinals fan? Get out of here. Rotten kid."

How great would watching a Cubs game with Bill Murray be? I don't geek out in the presence of celebrity but sitting in box seats with Bill while the Cubs mercilessly choked the last dying breath out of the Cardinals' dynasty, it would be hard not to. Slak and Neyer's Sworn Enemy Eli are our Twitter bigfoots (bigfeet?), so I'm begging you to make a Desipio/Bill Murray outing happen.

I'm hurt that you didn't mention me. I'm no Slak, but I'm a pretty big wheel at the Twitter Cracker Factory.

Talk to me when you've run a shithead Cardinals fan off Twitter in fewer than 8 hours.

Also I don't think Bort posts here nearly enough to be on this Mount Rushmore.

Who is on this "Mount Rushmore?" Andy, the "Father of Desipio," wooden teeth and all? Kelly Dwyer, the Jeffersonian-type who broke with the founders on some weird shit, but was brilliant and has the right idea and all, and one day will be back? BC, who speaks softly but always brings something big? And Chuck, who has freed us from the slavery of being the wrongest one here?

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2015, 12:07:47 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on July 10, 2015, 12:02:38 PM

QuoteBut he also found time for almost everyone who approached him Wednesday, especially if you were a little kid or a pretty girl.

Murray, wearing a floppy hat and a blue and gold paisley shirt that was perpetually untucked, began bantering with the masses before he took his first swing.

He asked if any fans saw his beloved Cubs sweep St. Louis in a double-header Tuesday. One woman behind the ropes said she was a Cardinals fan.

QuoteA few steps away, a boy with a Cardinals hat asked for an autograph. Murray signed, then noticed the red cap. "Are you a Cardinals fan? Get out of here. Rotten kid."

How great would watching a Cubs game with Bill Murray be? I don't geek out in the presence of celebrity but sitting in box seats with Bill while the Cubs mercilessly choked the last dying breath out of the Cardinals' dynasty, it would be hard not to. Slak and Neyer's Sworn Enemy Eli are our Twitter bigfoots (bigfeet?), so I'm begging you to make a Desipio/Bill Murray outing happen.

I'm hurt that you didn't mention me. I'm no Slak, but I'm a pretty big wheel at the Twitter Cracker Factory.

Talk to me when you've run a shithead Cardinals fan off Twitter in fewer than 8 hours.

Who is on this "Mount Rushmore?" Andy, the "Father of Desipio," wooden teeth and all? Kelly Dwyer, the Jeffersonian-type who broke with the founders on some weird shit, but was brilliant and has the right idea and all, and one day will be back? BC, who speaks softly but always brings something big? And Chuck, who has freed us from the slavery of being the wrongest one here?

That's all fine with me as long as there's a statue of Mike D 50 feet behind the mountain screaming at it to sit down.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2015, 12:41:43 PM »
Quote from: CT III on July 10, 2015, 12:07:47 PM

That's all fine with me as long as there's a statue of Mike D 50 feet behind the mountain screaming at it to sit down.

And a statue of you that probably is somewhere nearby, but everyone is a little skeptical about its existence.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2015, 12:47:33 PM »

You're taking my picture off of Mt. Lushmore?
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2015, 01:14:05 PM »
Quote from: Eli on July 10, 2015, 12:41:43 PM

And a statue of you that probably is somewhere nearby, but everyone is a little skeptical about its existence.

Mine's just a statue of  me angrily yelling at a statue of David Ross.

Oh wait, that's actually David Ross.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2015, 01:14:58 PM »
Quote from: SKO on July 10, 2015, 01:14:05 PM
Quote from: Eli on July 10, 2015, 12:41:43 PM

Mine's just a statue of  me angrily yelling at a statue of David Ross.

Oh wait, that's actually David Ross.

I laffed.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2015, 02:01:00 PM »
Quote from: Bort on July 10, 2015, 12:47:33 PM

You're taking my picture off of Mt. Lushmore?

You're the victim of an old fashioned Huebitin'. By gum, it's been awhile!