News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fallout: New Vegas  ( 15,383 )

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fallout: New Vegas
« Reply #75 on: February 03, 2011, 06:45:24 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on February 03, 2011, 02:17:46 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on February 03, 2011, 11:48:06 AM
Quote from: Slaky on February 03, 2011, 11:09:31 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on February 03, 2011, 10:13:43 AM
Quote from: Slaky on February 03, 2011, 09:54:17 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on February 03, 2011, 08:43:26 AM
Quote from: Yeti on February 03, 2011, 08:23:46 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on February 03, 2011, 12:43:51 AM
Ok, NCR, Yes Man, the Legion, or Mr. House? With whom do I side?

Damn, I hated making my decision. Btw, I went with YesMan and it was underwhelming, kind of

I think I'm leaning towards NCR right now.  However, I just saw one of their officers shoot a civilian over an insult, so I'm having doubts.

Going with Mr. House sounds kind of appealing.

I can tell you this - I'm at all out war with the Legion right now and I don't see any way of turning back. I guess I'm aligned with the NCR for now but I don't love 'em. I do like having Boone on my side though and he's an NCR loyalist.

I'm trying to complete as many missions as possible prior to making the final decision about which faction to side with.  When I finish that, I'll probably save and then play through all of the scenarios.

I fully intend, however, to do a complete game being as evil as possible, eventually siding with the Legion.

Side note: the Anti-Materiel Rifle is a beast.  Best. Weapon. Ever.

Fact. However the load time and the amount of AP is absurd to balance it out.

I was trying to do as many side missions as possible. Then I decided to storm Caesar's tent with Boone and at least eight dudes with Power Fists came rushing out of the tent and beat us to pulps. Gonna have to go in a lone, lure them out and find a high place to pick them all off. I might as well just get to it.

Have you cleared out the quarry with the Deathclaws yet?  That was nearly impossible until I figured out that ED-E, Cass, and myself should take up positions at the zenith of the mill.

No, but I did know there was a spot you can avoid them. I haven't actually encountered any Deathclaws yet despite being near level 26.

I think I've only had to deal with one or two. Not many. I actually had more issues with these little flies called Cazadors.. They were a bitch and a half.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fallout: New Vegas
« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2011, 08:08:22 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on February 03, 2011, 06:45:24 PM
Quote from: Slaky on February 03, 2011, 02:17:46 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on February 03, 2011, 11:48:06 AM
Quote from: Slaky on February 03, 2011, 11:09:31 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on February 03, 2011, 10:13:43 AM
Quote from: Slaky on February 03, 2011, 09:54:17 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on February 03, 2011, 08:43:26 AM
Quote from: Yeti on February 03, 2011, 08:23:46 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on February 03, 2011, 12:43:51 AM
Ok, NCR, Yes Man, the Legion, or Mr. House? With whom do I side?

Damn, I hated making my decision. Btw, I went with YesMan and it was underwhelming, kind of

I think I'm leaning towards NCR right now.  However, I just saw one of their officers shoot a civilian over an insult, so I'm having doubts.

Going with Mr. House sounds kind of appealing.

I can tell you this - I'm at all out war with the Legion right now and I don't see any way of turning back. I guess I'm aligned with the NCR for now but I don't love 'em. I do like having Boone on my side though and he's an NCR loyalist.

I'm trying to complete as many missions as possible prior to making the final decision about which faction to side with.  When I finish that, I'll probably save and then play through all of the scenarios.

I fully intend, however, to do a complete game being as evil as possible, eventually siding with the Legion.

Side note: the Anti-Materiel Rifle is a beast.  Best. Weapon. Ever.

Fact. However the load time and the amount of AP is absurd to balance it out.

I was trying to do as many side missions as possible. Then I decided to storm Caesar's tent with Boone and at least eight dudes with Power Fists came rushing out of the tent and beat us to pulps. Gonna have to go in a lone, lure them out and find a high place to pick them all off. I might as well just get to it.

Have you cleared out the quarry with the Deathclaws yet?  That was nearly impossible until I figured out that ED-E, Cass, and myself should take up positions at the zenith of the mill.

No, but I did know there was a spot you can avoid them. I haven't actually encountered any Deathclaws yet despite being near level 26.

I think I've only had to deal with one or two. Not many. I actually had more issues with these little flies called Cazadors.. They were a bitch and a half.

So of course I ran into a deathclaw and a young deathclaw while wandering near Bitter Springs today. They killed me.

Cazadores are EVIL.