Desipio Message Board
April 23, 2014, 04:18:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Oct 12 - Oral History: Cubs hire Theo  http://www.desipio.com/?p=3639

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Chick-fil-a  (Read 4602 times)
Sterling Archer
Lying is like 95% of what I do.
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Archer Vice.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2010, 08:07:39 PM »

Not to be dramatic, but, if I didn't have Chik-fil-a, then I'd set myself on fire.

Not dramatic at all.  After briefly living in the fake South (as in the "Sunshine" State), Chick-fil-a is probably the only thing worth missing.  That and sweet tea being readily available at every restaurant.

I like so much about the first half of your post and so little about the second half.
Sweet Tea is responsible for at least 98% of the problems with the South.

I've never met a hillbilly who likes sweetened tea.  So no, the answer we're looking for is "incest".

SUPPRESSING FIRE!
Bort
Johnny Evers Fan Club

My son's name is ALSO Bort.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2010, 10:34:21 PM »

Not to be dramatic, but, if I didn't have Chik-fil-a, then I'd set myself on fire.

Not dramatic at all.  After briefly living in the fake South (as in the "Sunshine" State), Chick-fil-a is probably the only thing worth missing.  That and sweet tea being readily available at every restaurant.

I like so much about the first half of your post and so little about the second half.

I've never met a hillbilly who likes sweetened tea.  So no, the answer we're looking for is "incest".

PenFoe is once again so fucking wrong it's like he's taking Internet Chuck pills.

"...by the time he stepped to the plate, he was more than 60% of the way toward being on first base already.

That is absolutely staggering."
PenPho
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2010, 03:40:46 PM »

PenFoe is once again so fucking wrong it's like he's taking Internet Chuck pills.

You liking Sweet Tea is the least surprising thing since the last thing you were dumb about.

"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"
Sterling Archer
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Archer Vice.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2010, 03:58:00 PM »

You liking Sweet Tea is the least surprising thing since the last thing you were dumb about.

Who is Sweet Tea?  Why do you keep capitalizing it?  Sweet Dee's long-lost brother?

SUPPRESSING FIRE!
JD
I feel like 30 million dollars.
Johnny Evers Fan Club

A JD you can get sweaty with and high 5!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2010, 05:55:09 PM »

Who is Sweet Tea?  Why do you keep capitalizing it?  Sweet Dee's long-lost brother?

I was wondering the same thing.  You pointing it out is hilarious to me.  Really. 

Maybe Pen was molested by this Sweet Tea fellow.  If that's the case, then I totally understand his hatred toward him.  HOWEVAH, here in the South, ain't all Sweet Tea's created equal.  Some of 'em's good, some of 'em's bad.  Some of 'em'll give ya the shirt off they's back.  Some of 'em'll stick they pecker in yer butt if y'ain't payin' 'tention.  Be careful down here, y'all.  Them bad Sweet Tea's are an awful lot.

Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.
J. Walter Weatherman
Johnny Evers Fan Club

You can see his stripes but you know hes clean

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2010, 06:04:50 PM »

Not dramatic at all.  After briefly living in the fake South (as in the "Sunshine" State), Chick-fil-a is probably the only thing worth missing.  That and sweet tea being readily available at every restaurant.

I've never met a hillbilly who likes sweetened tea.  So no, the answer we're looking for is "incest".

Who is Sweet Tea?  Why do you keep capitalizing it?  Sweet Dee's long-lost brother?

I was wondering the same thing.  You pointing it out is hilarious to me.  Really.  

Maybe Pen was molested by this Sweet Tea fellow.  If that's the case, then I totally understand his hatred toward him.  HOWEVAH, here in the South, ain't all Sweet Tea's created equal.  Some of 'em's good, some of 'em's bad.  Some of 'em'll give ya the shirt off they's back.  Some of 'em'll stick they pecker in yer butt if y'ain't payin' 'tention.  Be careful down here, y'all.  Them bad Sweet Tea's are an awful lot.

Wait, what's all this about CT now?

Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.
Sterling Archer
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Archer Vice.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2010, 07:01:18 PM »

I was wondering the same thing.  You pointing it out is hilarious to me.  Really. 

Maybe Pen was molested by this Sweet Tea fellow.  If that's the case, then I totally understand his hatred toward him.  HOWEVAH, here in the South, ain't all Sweet Tea's created equal.  Some of 'em's good, some of 'em's bad.  Some of 'em'll give ya the shirt off they's back.  Some of 'em'll stick they pecker in yer butt if y'ain't payin' 'tention.  Be careful down here, y'all.  Them bad Sweet Tea's are an awful lot.

...and that's how Lipton got its new slogan.

SUPPRESSING FIRE!
Kermit IV
Still missing Daryle Ward.
Hank White Fan Club

Desipio's favorite attorney.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2010, 07:15:31 PM »

I thought sweet tea was only used to trap child predators.

JD
I feel like 30 million dollars.
Johnny Evers Fan Club

A JD you can get sweaty with and high 5!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2010, 09:44:14 PM »

I thought sweet tea was only used to trap child predators.

Can I just have seat where I want to have seat?  I like my back to the wall in case bad Sweet Tea shows up.

Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.
Internet Apex
SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Ape X

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2010, 09:20:59 PM »

I don't get it. Chick-Fil-A? Really? I guess I like it but... splooge? No.

The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.
CT III
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Killer of men.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2010, 09:30:48 PM »

First of all, holy shit is PenFoe an idiot. 

Second of all, they are currently constructing a Chick-fil-a about 2 miles from my house in Wheaton.

Third of all, the secret ingredient is MSG.

Finally, I spell it Seet Twea.
Sterling Archer
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Archer Vice.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2010, 10:44:55 PM »

First of all, holy shit is PenFoe an idiot. 

Second of all, they are currently constructing a Chick-fil-a about 2 miles from my house in Wheaton.

Third of all, the secret ingredient is MSG.

Finally, I spell it Seet Twea.

Uh-oh.

SUPPRESSING FIRE!
Sterling Archer
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Archer Vice.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2010, 09:28:49 PM »

DPD.  I had the misfortune of traveling through a French-named Hoosier crapville with even crappier collegiate sports clubs, but I saw a Chick-fil-a so I stopped.  Had a huge sweet tea too.  Suck it, Pen.

SUPPRESSING FIRE!
KD
Jazz Life
Fukakke Fan Club

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2010, 03:33:17 AM »

DPD.  I had the misfortune of traveling through a French-named Hoosier crapville with even crappier collegiate sports clubs, but I saw a Chick-fil-a so I stopped.  Had a huge sweet tea too.  Suck it, Pen.

What, Rensselaer?

Yah mo B there!
Tonker
Johnny Evers Fan Club

SUCCESSFUL MESSIAH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2010, 05:28:51 AM »

What, Rensselaer?

That's Dutch.

Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: