News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Walking Dead  ( 54,817 )

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #225 on: March 14, 2012, 05:47:25 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on March 14, 2012, 03:15:59 AM
Quote from: Wheezer on March 14, 2012, 01:32:14 AM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on March 12, 2012, 09:13:56 AM
Quote from: R-V on March 12, 2012, 09:01:41 AM
Even the good episodes of this show piss me off. The way the final scene with Carl shooting Zane was staged was just dumb. Having Carl say "Dad, get down" and blowing Zane's face off to redeem himself for being a dipshit with the Dale zombie would've been better than the weird, supposed to be suspenseful setup of "IS CARL GOING TO SHOOT HIS DAD?"

Fuck that little dipshit.

Why can't we have nice things?

Holy shit that's Huey

Or Yellon.  In fact, has anybody ever seen Huey and Yellon in the same room?
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #226 on: March 14, 2012, 09:21:13 AM »
Bleed Cubbie Hue!

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #227 on: March 18, 2012, 09:43:43 PM »
PLEASE MAKE SEASON THREE COMPLETELY ABOUT THE NINJA-ASSASSIN ZOMBIE SLAVER. PLEASE.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #228 on: March 18, 2012, 10:47:53 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on March 18, 2012, 09:43:43 PM
PLEASE MAKE SEASON THREE COMPLETELY ABOUT THE NINJA-ASSASSIN ZOMBIE SLAVER. PLEASE.

I believe the tedium in store has already been advertised.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #229 on: March 18, 2012, 11:16:42 PM »
Spotted:

This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #230 on: March 18, 2012, 11:21:31 PM »

If you want to avoid spoilers about this, don't read The Walking Dead excerpt from the April 2012 Playboy.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #231 on: March 18, 2012, 11:24:59 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 18, 2012, 11:16:42 PM
Spotted:

Garbanzo beans indeed lie at the heart of the history of agriculture. They should plant them.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #232 on: March 19, 2012, 12:16:10 AM »

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1775091/
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #233 on: March 19, 2012, 12:50:16 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on March 19, 2012, 12:16:10 AM

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1775091/

Giant hoop earrings are not, never have been, and never will be anything but a mark of general incompetence, just like black fingernail polish.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #234 on: March 19, 2012, 09:06:14 AM »
Holy christ is Lori an awful character. Couldn't have been more than 2 or 3 weeks ago that she told Rick that Shane had to go. Now that Rick did the deed she is DISGUSTED.

I was hoping the finale would consist of every single character except Daryl getting killed off, and starting from scratch with a new cast next season. I guess I'll have to settle for Jimmy's hilariously pointless death (Rick: Sacrifice yourself so we can get down from this barn to a safe place on top of the RV, and then climb down from that RV which is surrounded by zombies!).

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #235 on: March 19, 2012, 09:47:30 AM »
Quote from: R-V on March 19, 2012, 09:06:14 AM
Holy christ is Lori an awful character. Couldn't have been more than 2 or 3 weeks ago that she told Rick that Shane had to go. Now that Rick did the deed she is DISGUSTED.

I was hoping the finale would consist of every single character except Daryl getting killed off, and starting from scratch with a new cast next season. I guess I'll have to settle for Jimmy's hilariously pointless death (Rick: Sacrifice yourself so we can get down from this barn to a safe place on top of the RV, and then climb down from that RV which is surrounded by zombies!).

Hey, there was more T-Dogg in this episode.

Plus, he confirmed many racial stereotypes within the first 20 minutes of the episode, so that was good.

Other things:

Maggie = still hot
Herschel's infinite shotgun was badass.
Darryl is still the best character on this show.
And where did Carol's Macbethian tendencies come from?
Finally, who called it on Jenner's line to Rick?  Was it Thrill?

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #236 on: March 19, 2012, 10:12:42 AM »

KAAAAAAAAAARL is the new WAAAAAAAALT
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #237 on: March 19, 2012, 10:13:40 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 19, 2012, 09:47:30 AM

Hey, there was more T-Dogg in this episode.

Plus, he confirmed many racial stereotypes within the first 20 minutes of the episode, so that was good.

Other things:

Maggie = still hot
Herschel's infinite shotgun was badass.
Darryl is still the best character on this show.
And where did Carol's Macbethian tendencies come from?
Finally, who called it on Jenner's line to Rick?  Was it Thrill?

Yes.  Yes it was.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #238 on: March 19, 2012, 10:14:58 AM »

DPD.  Jimmy's death confounded me.  Why get up out of the driver's seat?  Why not just listen for the two thuds as Rick and Carl land on the roof, and then floor it?
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #239 on: March 19, 2012, 10:42:22 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on March 19, 2012, 10:14:58 AM

DPD.  Jimmy's death confounded me.  Why get up out of the driver's seat?  Why not just listen for the two thuds as Rick and Carl land on the roof, and then floor it?

He did a real nice job securing the door. What a rube.

Fuck Lori. Please kill her, show. Please.

Say what you will, but Rick got some snarl in him now.

He should leave those clowns to flounder on their own and go shack up with Andrea and the Armless Zombie Slaver.

And no, Hollywood - I won't be reading Playboy.