Desipio Message Board
July 28, 2014, 01:26:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Oct 12 - Oral History: Cubs hire Theo  http://www.desipio.com/?p=3639

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 24
  Print  
Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 15167 times)
Gilgamesh
Unlimited Mullet Potential
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: March 19, 2012, 11:06:06 AM »

Holy christ is Lori an awful character. Couldn't have been more than 2 or 3 weeks ago that she told Rick that Shane had to go. Now that Rick did the deed she is DISGUSTED.

I was hoping the finale would consist of every single character except Daryl getting killed off, and starting from scratch with a new cast next season. I guess I'll have to settle for Jimmy's hilariously pointless death (Rick: Sacrifice yourself so we can get down from this barn to a safe place on top of the RV, and then climb down from that RV which is surrounded by zombies!).

DPD.  Jimmy's death confounded me.  Why get up out of the driver's seat?  Why not just listen for the two thuds as Rick and Carl land on the roof, and then floor it?

He did a real nice job securing the door. What a rube.

Fuck Lori. Please kill her, show. Please.

Say what you will, but Rick got some snarl in him now.

He should leave those clowns to flounder on their own and go shack up with Andrea and the Armless and jawless Zombie Slaver.

And no, Hollywood - I won't be reading Playboy.

This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.
Slaky
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile WWW
« Reply #241 on: March 19, 2012, 11:12:55 AM »

Holy christ is Lori an awful character. Couldn't have been more than 2 or 3 weeks ago that she told Rick that Shane had to go. Now that Rick did the deed she is DISGUSTED.

I was hoping the finale would consist of every single character except Daryl getting killed off, and starting from scratch with a new cast next season. I guess I'll have to settle for Jimmy's hilariously pointless death (Rick: Sacrifice yourself so we can get down from this barn to a safe place on top of the RV, and then climb down from that RV which is surrounded by zombies!).

DPD.  Jimmy's death confounded me.  Why get up out of the driver's seat?  Why not just listen for the two thuds as Rick and Carl land on the roof, and then floor it?

He should leave those clowns to flounder on their own and go shack up with Andrea and the Armless and jawless Zombie Slaver.

Even better.

Can they make this slaver Rayden? No, that would be too amazing.

J. Walter Weatherman
Johnny Evers Fan Club

You can see his stripes but you know he’s clean

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: March 19, 2012, 12:07:33 PM »

Even better.

Can they make this slaver Rayden? No, that would be too amazing.

It's a chick.

This chick.

Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.
Bort
Johnny Evers Fan Club

My son's name is ALSO Bort.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #243 on: March 19, 2012, 04:39:02 PM »

As a comics nerd, I was pretty stoked for the prison to show up.

Now let us never speak of the farm again.

"...by the time he stepped to the plate, he was more than 60% of the way toward being on first base already.

That is absolutely staggering."
Wheezer
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Non Omnis Moriar

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 19, 2012, 10:00:27 PM »

They should have tossed the comic books while they had the chance. Sword-wielding zombie ninjas are a step toward Heroes, not exploring (or exploiting) the medium.

"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!
Bort
Johnny Evers Fan Club

My son's name is ALSO Bort.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #245 on: March 19, 2012, 10:44:41 PM »

They should have tossed the comic books while they had the chance. Sword-wielding zombie ninjas are a step toward Heroes, not exploring (or exploiting) the medium.

We can't all be Mr. Natural.

"...by the time he stepped to the plate, he was more than 60% of the way toward being on first base already.

That is absolutely staggering."
Wheezer
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Non Omnis Moriar

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: March 20, 2012, 12:25:00 AM »

Of course we can. "We" already are. That's neither here nor there.

"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!
Gilgamesh
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: March 20, 2012, 01:59:52 AM »

Mister?

This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.
R-V
Johnny Evers Fan Club

The dash don't be silent.

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: March 20, 2012, 09:38:56 AM »

Via Drew Magary...recap time

Daryl suggests they go back and save Andrea, but even Grimes is like no, despite the fact that Grimes would drive 100 miles to save a sandwich if he thought the walkers were approaching the Subway. What’s important is that they have each other. And this bottle of Gatorade. And these garbanzo beans.
morpheus
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Sad.

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: March 21, 2012, 03:00:35 PM »

http://www.collegehumor.com/article/6743808/10-reasons-why-the-walking-dead-should-just-kill-carl

I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.
Kermit IV
Still missing Daryle Ward.
Hank White Fan Club

Desipio's favorite attorney.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #250 on: March 21, 2012, 03:16:38 PM »

I love that I'm not watching this show.  I have a bunch of rage saved up for when Falling Skies comes back.
Slaky
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile WWW
« Reply #251 on: March 21, 2012, 03:18:14 PM »

I love that I'm not watching this show.  I have a bunch of rage saved up for when Falling Skies comes back.

I enjoyed the last episode of the season. Granted I had to watch a ton of bad ones to get to that point.

I have some hope things are trending up. But the post-bad episode rage sustains me.

Wheezer
Johnny Evers Fan Club

Non Omnis Moriar

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 14, 2012, 07:57:39 PM »

Ah, no.

AMC and Republic Records announced today the release of The Walking Dead's first original soundtrack song. The single, BETH & MAGGIE GREENE's "The Parting Glass," is featured in the series' highly anticipated Season 3 Premiere on Sun., Oct. 14 at 9/8c and will be available on The Walking Dead store and on iTunes immediately following the show's premiere via Republic Records.

R-V
Johnny Evers Fan Club

The dash don't be silent.

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 15, 2012, 09:33:37 AM »

I liked it. There wasn't any bitching about who's in charge or what should we do next or any of that bullplop that weighed down last season and the plot wasn't driven by someone being a moron. They're working together as a team with defined roles and it's resulting in some serious zombie carnage.

One thing though - can you get infected if you get zombie blood in your mouth? That came to mind when they were messily impaling zombie brains inches away from their own faces.
Gilgamesh
Johnny Evers Fan Club

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 15, 2012, 11:12:14 AM »

I liked it. There wasn't any bitching about who's in charge or what should we do next or any of that bullplop that weighed down last season and the plot wasn't driven by someone being a moron. They're working together as a team with defined roles and it's resulting in some serious zombie carnage.

One thing though - can you get infected if you get zombie blood in your mouth? That came to mind when they were messily impaling zombie brains inches away from their own faces.

Remember from the end of last season: they're all infected anyway.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 24
  Print  

Jump to: