News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Oleg's Upscale Fast Food Tour And Reviews  ( 26,079 )

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Oleg's Upscale Fast Food Tour And Reviews
« on: November 10, 2010, 02:31:47 PM »
For future posts.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Oleg's Upscale Fast Food Tour And Reviews
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 02:34:15 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on November 10, 2010, 02:31:47 PM
For future posts.

Seems unnecessary, since there are threads started for each of these places.  I'm only here till Friday...so only one more lunch to review.

I did have Ra Sushi in Tempe two dinners in a row and am planning on getting Mexican food tonight...but that just seems too boring to post about.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 02:48:11 PM »
Quote from: Oleg on November 10, 2010, 02:34:15 PM
For future posts.

Seems unnecessary, since there are threads started for each of these places.  I'm only here till Friday...so only one more lunch to review.

I did have Ra Sushi in Tempe two dinners in a row and am planning on getting Mexican food tonight...but that just seems too boring to post about.

How many times have you had to produce proof of residency?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 03:16:23 PM »
For future posts.

So, Oleg's on the Rush Limbaugh diet now?
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 03:17:02 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on November 10, 2010, 03:16:23 PM
For future posts.

So, Oleg's on the Rush Limbaugh diet now?

No.  I like Xanax.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2010, 12:14:07 AM »
Really glad that you've spent your time in Arizona going to In N Out and Chik-Fil-A.

Next time I'm in Chicago I'll return the favor by spending all my time at Jimmy John's and Taco Burrito Palace #35 and posting my reviews.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2010, 01:11:42 AM »
Quote from: PenPho on November 11, 2010, 12:14:07 AM
Really glad that you've spent your time in Arizona going to In N Out and Chik-Fil-A.

Next time I'm in Chicago I'll return the favor by spending all my time at Jimmy John's and Taco Burrito Palace #35 and posting my reviews.

Well way to show the guy around, Mr. Arizona Chamber of Commerce.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2010, 06:30:40 AM »

I've spent my time in Arizona working.

I've spent two lunch hours at fast food joints I don't get in Chicago that have gotten rave reviews from all corners of this country.

My co-worker did wind up in the hospital after eating lunch at Hooter's in Tempe on Monday.  So, that was exciting.

Frankly, my disappointment in this God-forsaken dessert is on me.  I should have known better than to spend any time in a place where PenWrong actually chose to live.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2010, 07:38:58 AM »

Next time I'm in Chicago I'll return the favor by spending all my time at Jimmy John's and Taco Burrito Palace #35 with IAN at Baker's Square and posting my reviews.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2010, 08:36:58 AM »
Quote from: Oleg on November 11, 2010, 06:30:40 AM

I've spent two lunch hours at fast food joints I don't get in Chicago that have gotten rave reviews from all corners of this country.

My co-worker did wind up in the hospital after eating lunch at Hooter's in Tempe on Monday.  So, that was exciting.

Frankly, my disappointment in this God-forsaken dessert is on me.  I should have known better than to spend any time in a place where PenWrong actually chose to live.

I figured you for the kind of guy that loved pies and cakes.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2010, 08:47:09 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on November 11, 2010, 01:11:42 AM

PenFoe has a busy schedule of being a contrarian wrongtard. Why would he want to interrupt that for a common Oleg?
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2010, 09:07:02 AM »
Quote from: Fork on November 11, 2010, 07:38:58 AM

Next time I'm in Chicago I'll return the favor by spending all my time at Jimmy John's and Taco Burrito Palace #35 with IAN at Baker's Square Corner Bakery and Jimmy John's and posting my reviews.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2010, 09:18:37 AM »
On the "General Category"  list this thread shows merely as "Oleg's Upscale Fast".  It occurred to me that Oleg suddenly got religion and he has come upon some scheme to improve upon Yom Kippur (or Ramadan).  If so, it would probably consist of avoiding bacon for the duration.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2010, 10:22:29 AM »
Quote from: Oleg on November 11, 2010, 06:30:40 AM

My co-worker did wind up in the hospital after eating lunch at Hooter's in Tempe on Monday.  So, that was exciting.

Frankly, my disappointment in this God-forsaken dessert is on me.  I should have known better than to spend any time in a place where PenWrong actually chose to live.

Hooter's?

For chrissakes.

You don't deserve to have a good time here.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2010, 10:27:48 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on November 11, 2010, 01:11:42 AM

And end the illusion that you're all just fictional characters?

DPD.