News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Clinton Body Count claims another?  ( 825 )

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
The Clinton Body Count claims another?
« on: January 03, 2011, 11:39:46 PM »
Or perhaps the Obama Body Count?

http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20110103/NEWS01/101030329

QuoteNewark police have identified the body discovered on New Year's Eve at the Cherry Island Landfill in Wilmington as 66-year-old John P. Wheeler III of New Castle.

Wheeler, a U.S. Army veteran of the Vietnam War who lived part time in Old New Castle, was a defense consultant in Washington, D.C., and had a long career in public service, working in the administrations of Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush. Wheeler was past chairman of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund, which built the memorial on the National Mall in Washington.

His death has been ruled a homicide.

In 2009, Wheeler and Klyce sued to stop construction of a new home across the street, contending it would block their view. After a long battle, New Castle's historic commission granted Frank and Regina Marini permission to build a two-and-a-half story home on the lot.

Though the home is under construction, Wheeler and Klyce have ongoing litigation against the Marinis in Delaware Chancery Court, said attorney John Tracey, who is representing the Marinis.

On Tuesday, firefighters discovered a smoke bomb that had been thrown inside the Marinis' home. The state fire marshal is investigating the incident, but officials haven't linked the two events.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.